Allegro Microsystems, LLC jobs
- The Safety Specialist performs day-to-day adverse event reporting and subsequent Pharmacovigilance (PVG) activities performed within a highly regulated…
ENRA Innovations, LLC
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Generate/debug/validate/report/document/release test software to Engineering/Production.
- Ensure test software meets Allegro's design specifications through…
- Plans, organizes, controls and directs line operations, from test floor to finishing, based on demand profile releases by production planner & planning group.
- Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future.
- A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed.
- Performs failure analysis on materials and products that are not meeting the specified requirement or standards.
- X-ray, C-SAM analysis.
- Oversees the maintenance of production equipment.
- Maintains production equipment in a manner that meets company standards and ensures minimum equipment downtime…
- Develops, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub‑assemblies and final…
- Performs electrical, mechanical or software troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning equipment.
- Maintains 5s in all areas.
- Performs engineering analysis, disposition, bench verification and corrective action on low yield, maverick and CI reject lots.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.