Admin jobs in Las Piñas
- Assess, qualify and process client’s documents and payments ensuring its completeness.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any Business course.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including and not limited to mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Proficiency in MS word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
- Recruit, train and manage admin personnel (not limited to performance evaluation and disciplinary concerns).
- Ensure that all facilities, supplies and assets are…
- The Facilities Assistant will be responsible for supporting our client office in BGC Taguig ensuring that all office facilities and processes run smoothly,…
INTERCARE Health Systems
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- The position is open for fresh graduates.
- Must be willing to work in Makati.
- Manages the work activities and staff responsible for providing real estate portfolio administration, database management, accounts payable and receivable, and…
- As a Sports Admin Analyst you will work on variety of sports and processes, encoding data, maintaining the clearing of events from back office systems and using…
- At least 6months - 1 year work experience on General Admin.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Willing to work in Taguig.
- College Graduate (Preferably Admin Graduate).
- Can be high school graduate (but must have equivalent 2 years working experience).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.