Accounting Assistant jobs in Las Piñas
- Follow our company’s established accounting processes.
- Prepare accounting related entries to numerous registers, journals, and logs.
- Inputs of CM/DM thru SAP.
- Candidate MUST possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy.
- Required Skill(s): Finance Analysis, Proficient in Financial Software Applications,.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Perform daily Accounting transactions.
- CONDUCT DAILY AUDIT ON SALES.
- Conduct daily audit of previous day’s cash and non-cash…
- To support Operational Accounting team on timely recording of cost and expenses, on proper matching of revenue and cost and on generation of monthly Profit and…
- Can analyze accounting, financial or other quantitative data.
- At least 4-years Graduate of BS in Accountancy.
- CPA is an advantage, but not required.
- CPA, with 2 to 4 years of experience in general accounting, audit.
- Working knowledge in accounting principles and processes and in government laws on taxation.
- Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
- We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such…
- Candidate must be graduate of Accountancy, Financial Management, Management accounting or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field…
- The Operations Assistant is responsible for the administrative and operations of Estate Management and handles locators' concerns, inquiries and complaints.
- College graduate with an accounting background; any business course with minor units in accounting will do.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.