- Designs, maintains, and updates website
- Designs banner ads, email newsletters, layouts photos & images, and manages content flow of website
- Contributes conceptual ideas independently from time to time
through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 571-8341
- Male/Female; 20-25 years old
- At least 2 years relevant work experience
- Skills required: Photoshop or Fireworks, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver and HTML
- Strong design flair for layout, color composition, and web graphics.
- Must be creative, organized, detail-oriented and multi-tasking
- Good knowledge and sense in art and design standard web programming
- Self motivated with an excellent sense of creativity and a positive attitude
- Willing to work extended hours to meet project dateline
- Good English communication skills
- Must be a resident of Antipolo City or nearby area
Please indicate PinoyJobs.ph as the source of this job information.
Employers are solely responsible for all their job posting.
PinoyJobs.ph assumes no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the contents, information, or other materials found in this system.
Do not apply to jobs that requires you to pay money in exchange for employment. THESE ARE SCAMS. Please report to us any job postings which solicits monetary compensation.
For overseas employment opportunities please check with POEA the employer or agency license.
Tags: comoda ville inc , graphic artist , web designer
Pinoyjobs.ph - 3 years ago