IT Admin Specialist
Date: 25 June 2012
- Working knowledge on Desktops/printers hardware and OS level.
- Windows 2003 ADS configuration, installation and maintenance.
- Remote VPN - Configuration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of virtuliazation technology.
- Supporting Users and troubleshooting common network computers
- Maintenance of Windows 2003 / 2008 Server / Linux Server.
- Working with switches, routers and modems.
- Computer Installation and Maintenance
- Expertise in networking tools
- LAN Maintenance, Server Administration, Windows and Linux
- Experience on File server, web server, networking, troubleshooting, active directory,
- In-depth understanding of TCP/IP and routing concepts
- Good knowledge of security and patch management
- Management, Architecture, Backup and Monitoring or Network
- Systems Analysis and Capacity Planning
- Production systems application deployment
- Remote Management: Remote Support, Remote Management applications, Infrastructure Activity Report and Analysis
Wage/Salary: to be discussed
Start: May 2012
Duration: May 2013
Type: Full Time, Casual
How to apply: e-mail
Company: Systemantech INC
Contact: Lea Agbuya / Jeffrey Sy
Best Jobs - 11 months ago