Directs and educates the staff in compliance with various required regulations and customer contract requirements. Assists management in establishing appropriate, uniform expectations and consequences regarding employee adherence to policies, practices and procedures
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- University degree
- Five to seven years of collection management experience required.
- Familiarity with the industry’s concepts, practices and procedures applicable to all areas of business activities
- Knowledge of FDCPA, FCRA, and applicable state consumer laws and the impact on the organization
- Knowledge of new developments in the industry’s arena and keeps management informed
- Ability to interpret changing needs and work with internal and external providers to identify appropriate interventions
- Ability to react to highly charged situations and change course when needed
Only shortlisted applications will be processed.
For interested applicants: PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com or call 63685981
Job Openings - 2 years ago