Onda Group Of Companies, Inc. - Carmona
This job posting is no longer available on Cavite Jobs.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS):
- Inspects plant and makes recommendations regarding sanitation and elimination of health hazards. .
- Formulates and administers health programs.
- Oversees maintenance of case histories, health examination reports, and other medical records.
- Attends patients in plant or hospital, and reexamines disability cases periodically to verify progress.
- Diagnoses and treats work-related illnesses and injuries of employees, and conducts fitness-for-duty physical examinations.
- Part-time or Full-time
- Medical degree in medicine from an accredited school and licensed to practice in state desired
- Licensed Medical Doctor preferably General practitioner \ Internal medicine
- Minimum one year of direct work or intern experience
- Authorized doctor in Biñan Doctor\'s Hospital is an advantage
- 10 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic