IT Industry - Philippines
- Conducts research to obtain factual information and authentic detail, utilizing sources such as newspaper accounts, diaries, and interviews.
- Reviews, submits for approval, and revises written material to meet personal standards and satisfy needs of client, publisher, director, or producer.
- Selects subject or theme for writing project based on clients business and writing specialty, or assignment from marketing coordinator, client, producer, or director.
- Develops factors, such as theme, plot, characterization, historical development, action, and dialogue, to create material.
- Writes press releases, content for mailers, industry research reports, newsletters, quarterly reports, annual reports, website content, industry related articles to name a few.
- Organizes material for project, plans arrangement or outline, and writes synopsis.
- Collaborates with other writers on specific projects.
- Confers with client, publisher, or producer to discuss development changes or revisions.
- University degree in writing, Journalism, Law degree or equivalent.
- UP Graduates are preferred.
Company Add. 915 Civic Prime Bldg., Civic Drive, Felicity Alabang,Muntinlupa City
Email us here:
- 12 months ago
View job -
Apply from a computer - email job
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic