Medical Representative - Medical Equipment
HR CAREER HUB - Makati
- Must have a Bachelor degree
- Open for female candidates
- With previous related experience of at least 1 year
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have the ability to absorb and convey highly technical information
- Must have the ability to demonstrate both clinical and sales aptitude to forge strong relationships in a commercial environment
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Must be able to practice a hands-on and customer-centric flexible approach
- Must have determination to succeed and overall career ambition
- Posses good time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Responsible for selling medical devices and/or equipment to derma and aesthetics professionals.
- To demonstrate to clients how safe, more effective or more economical the company’s products are than its rivals.
- To impart the clinical benefits of the company’s products through sales presentations and product demonstration in order to provide better patient outcomes and cost effective options for clients.
- To focus on achieving sales targets, create raising awareness of the company’s products and ensure to keep an up-to-date info on developments through training or attending relevant conferences.
- 11 months ago
View job -
Apply from a computer - email job
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic