Unilab Employee Reviews

it's okay
Senior Professional Service Representative (Current Employee) –  NCRAugust 25, 2017
it's great for staying atleast 5 years. The community is difficult (politics). the owners aka CEO are okay. the benefits are okay. the job is overwhelming, there is no such thing as CLEAR "JOB DESCRIPTION". prepare to report to a lot of boss, because even though you are reporting to one supervisor, you are always at the mercy of other managers. rotation in sales is impossible unless you get promoted so if you are career oriented, my best advice to you is to stay only for 5 years unless you are sure to be promoted within that period.
Pros
A lot of benefits
Cons
work life balance is impossible
Fun with co-workers
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongNovember 30, 2016
My work in Unilab is fun. Everyday is productive day for me. Challenging part of my job is time but with proper coordination with my internal clients i finished my projects on time. The most enjoyable part of my job is when you see your clients happy with your work.
Salary / Benefits
Productive, give full importance on it's employees, Strong Management Foundation, No Discrimination, Enjoyable to work to.
Trainee (Former Employee) –  San JuanMay 12, 2016
Such an Amazing, great and the best company that everyone wants to join. It is Multi-national Company that produces the most effective yet affordable medicines for those who needs it
Pros
Free Lunch
Salary / Benefits
productive, taught me how to work under supreme pressure
Warehouse Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Biñan CityApril 9, 2016
my everyday life starts with me working at the front of the computer encoding data of the dispatched orders from yesterday's work.

my co-workers are fun to be with they comfort you when they know you are being pressured by the work and will help you when you are in need.

the hardest part i think is when there are rush bulk orders that are going to be dispatch the same day.

most enjoyable part will be when our superiors join us in having fun, having fun means just joking around.
Good work place
encoder (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 8, 2016
The job is good, i learned new skills and technique , the hardest part of the job is when the people are too many because some of the doctors get mad because the flow of the line is slow.
Pros
free lunch or snack
Cons
10 - 6
Product Encoder for goods and Export
Clerk (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongApril 3, 2016
I've learned how to be a responsible worker in this company and it's because of its well maintained management and some of the Boss there are very Skillfull and very dedicated to their work, they treat us like a family even we are a contractual workers, they are always behind us and help us when there is an overtime because of unexpected ordered for export medicines., I've learned from them how to become a leader because of their very good leadership..,
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
fun and enjoy working
medical promo representative (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong, P00January 24, 2016
i i learns fast and good"
High level of autonomy and sense of personal responsibility in achieving success. Strong desire for expansion of current skillset in a fast-paced work environment."
Productive, safe place.
OJT-Lab Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong, P00February 11, 2015
Have a safe and tidy place. Has a good working place ambiance. People are responsible. Has a lot of analysis to do but it is fine. A productive company.
Bayanihan
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong, P00January 19, 2015
Working in Unilab was a great experience for me. I was an intern and I can really say that I've learn a lot. Aside from what being a chemist is like, I learned that work and school are very different. It's never the same and that when you work, you grow with it. You become much more mature.
Productive and fun wokplace
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  SM City-Davao City, PhilippinesFebruary 20, 2014
I worked at UNI LAB for than 4 years in the Philippines as a Merchandiser and 3years in my previous company. The hours are flexible and great coworkers I had working with. Many of whom they become my good friends. For the past experience I have in Sales, I learned to deal with different people in the work place. Dealing with people effectively is a skill that I learn and it is a both a joy and challenge.
Pros
Cashier, Customer Service, Sales Staff
Cons
Capable of standing and walking for extended periods of time and able to work weekends and holiday