Pros: free hair treatment at bench fix salon all suyen employees and relatives and friends
Cons: very far from home. long travel
- assisting customers, checking and signing documents for transfer to head office. filing of overtime/change shift (if any), cash counting and cash sales depositing to accredited bank.
- I learned to be always optimistic in achieving the daily target and good communication with staff and superior.
- Management were supportive and always wanted a good – more... sales output from stores.
- My co-workers are disciplined and following company standards. no problem with them as long as the good rapport between us are maintained.
- the hardest part for me was follow up of stocks i already ordered in advance. i need to call the warehouse many times to give me stocks as soon as possible due to high demand of fast-moving items.
- The most enjoyable for me of course was when i achieved the monthly sales target means we will have an incentives. aside from that its very fulfilling that your effort was worth it. – less