SUYEN CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good
Store Supervisor - The Face Shop (Former Employee) –  San Juan PhilippinesFebruary 21, 2018
A company that is about fashion and lifestyle. Making the employees to be updated with the latest trend in the fashion industry. Also, a good training ground.
No comment
Manager (Current Employee) –  NcrFebruary 13, 2018
Long hours. Hardtime seeking leave approval.. merit increase but not consistent.once a week day off.no retirement benefit. Promotion too long. No seminars for employees
Pros
Merit increase
Fun Department
VISUAL MERCHANDISING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  manilaFebruary 7, 2018
Challenging and fun.
We get to do in-store arrangements, graphics design and other paperworks all at the same time, which teaches how to multi task.
people in the department are fun to be with its like working with family.
Pros
fun
Cons
long hours, salary
BENCH International Airport Mactan
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  international Airport Mactan Lapu-lapu CityJanuary 15, 2018
What i'm learned in suyen corporation is to be a good leader to the co-workers under your supervision and also on how to be flixible to you co- employee. I learn also to humble & understand to the co worker.
productive
Assistant Stock Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityDecember 5, 2017
there some misconception with the rules, co workmates are very approachable and helpful with your needs specially if your new in the company. some of the heads
Very exciting
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongAugust 19, 2017
We only have one weekday rest day. It is very hard to have a vacation leave. But still that would be fine because I love my job also the people around me.
Productive and Fun workplace
Boutique Manager (Former Employee) –  Alimall CubaoAugust 7, 2017
Almost 5 years experience in the Boutique with three different branches along Metro Manila. I have developed ample expertise in strategically training and managing a productive store team whose primary focus is in promoting products and services while offering professional customer services. I ave excellent knowledge of the procedures involved in encouraging my team to work towards successfully achieving goals while upholding daily operations.
which the most enjoyable part of the job is direct interact with the customers.
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace and fun and kind workmates
Seasonal Cashier (Former Employee) –  Aldo bonifacio global cityJuly 21, 2017
The company pays right salary in every position.. and also pays overtime.. has good environmental place .. kind managers and supervisors.. kind workmates
Productive and fun workplace
Good (Current Employee) –  TaguigMay 17, 2017
In my 6years existing in the company, I've learned a lot in developing my leadership capabilities. Learning is unstoppable. Management see to it that we do our task before the deadline. In my workplace I'm always enjoying what I do. The hardest part of the job is how to Target my goal. The most enjoyable of my job is that my everyday learning..
A very challenging job
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  OrtigasMay 8, 2017
For me this is the hardest job I ever had. No time for my personal life, very stressful job, working for more than 12 hrs a day 6 days a week, no rest day during holidays. I learned that we employees should also have enough time for their personal lives, with that there would be no reason for us to be fed up at work.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the family that we built in our store, we care for each other. As their supervisor, I make sure that they have their breaks on time, still have time for their families (even if I don't), filed all their over-times so they'll have their salaries right.

Want to know more about SUYEN CORPORATION?

Ask a question
fun workplace
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  manilaApril 18, 2017
a lot o people meet every day, i learned how to communicate with different customer,. workplace culture is good and the hardest part of job is my first day of work becouse theres a lot of assignment past to me, and the most enjoyable part is party with the co workers.
Pros
free transportation
Fun and good experience
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 18, 2017
No daily quota needed. Over-time hours are payed. Easy duties. Salary is well payed. Co-workers are so helpful and approaching. Mangers are kind. My everday duty is always productive.
Pros
OT are payed
Cons
Out-dated uniform
Salary / Benefits
fun work place with basketball court
Warehouse Staff, Delivery helper (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuMarch 30, 2017
it was nice to work with them it just like having a second family everybody was nice and enjoyed working together when i was assign inside the warehouse i worked as a warehouse helper and if the delivery was lack of people the management pull me out to replace and work as a delivery assistant.
Pros
Cons
no Saturday and Sunday work
Stock clerk (Former Employee) –  Makati cityMarch 30, 2017
Learned to be physically fit always with pleasing personality and knows how to respect client.I've learn a lot of experience at my work because they teaching me how the proper way of handling all the accomplishments at the salon.
Pros
Free launched
first stop to perfume
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 20, 2017
happy with tghis comapny and co staff as i enjoy working in my first stop perfume in philippines. Bench is one of the famous brand in my country......
Pros
transpo
Cons
10hours
Salary / Benefits
productive, fun workplace and Good co-workrs
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  IloiloFebruary 22, 2017
* Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
* Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
* Stocking shelves with merchandise.
Sales Coordinator / Promoter (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityFebruary 15, 2017
Provide administrative/secretarial support for the department/division such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries
Salary / Benefits
Enjoying work with funny co workers
Company Driver (Former Employee) –  2214 TOLENTINO ST. PASAY CITYJanuary 13, 2017
I work 8 hrs a day plus over if needed for 6 days and sometimes on sundays. I enjoyed working with funny people. Hardest part is with envious coworker
Nice working place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuDecember 28, 2016
Graveyard shift at Airport 24hrs operation,I learned a lot with regard of Customer Complaints and I can handle it,Manage my report on or before the due date,I can handle my co-worker well being patient,for the hardest part is Customer Complaint,Getting Qouta
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
1 hour
Salary / Benefits
Team work and good benefits
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Makati CityDecember 27, 2016
Long trip from quezon city to makati city . my salary is not enough for my fare four rides. Once i experienced being robbed my phone while traveling toward me in my work . So i decide ti resign because of this incident