SUYEN CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Team work and good benefits
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Makati City27 December, 2016
Long trip from quezon city to makati city . my salary is not enough for my fare four rides. Once i experienced being robbed my phone while traveling toward me in my work . So i decide ti resign because of this incident
Salary / Benefits
With a good management style but I cannot make my life balance.
Branch Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manila17 September, 2016
The company possess organize system to make job easy, accurate and efficient to every employee. I was employed full time in suyen corporation(bench) as store supervisor. With a full schedule of 26 days in a month corresponding with a different shift (opening, midshift, closing). Yes it makes me challenge, in the sense that, I was handled 10 or more staff, planning sales strategy monthly to meet the given qouta etc.. It looks simple as it is not.the thing is most of the time overtime and working during my day off became a regular culture resulting unbalanced life and brough some risk to my health as well.
Cons
Long hours of work.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Makati8 October, 2016
Effective management is an art – but luckily, it is one that can be learned if you follow some basic principles.

Different management styles will suit different contexts depending on the company culture, the size of the team or organisation, the nature of the work or industry and the particular personalities involved.

Communication is the key to fostering transparency and building relationships built on openness, trust and honesty with your team. The first step in effective communication, according to Crossing, is to create the time and space for people to talk and to ask questions.
Salary / Benefits
Working with my previous company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Taguig20 September, 2016
The day starts really busy but it does motivate me more to perform my best throughout the day. I take every hardship as training. I apply whatever I learn with my co-workers, I feel the need to impart my experiences with them. I build a connection with them. Since I sometimes handle the whole store for a day, there are instances that I'm gonna miss some activities of my personal life. But somehow I can still manage to balance everything. I enjoy myself playing with my staff whenever we don't have any important things to attend. Everything feels better when we can see customers go out with satisfaction. We support each other hand-in-hand. And that's what makes us better individuals.
Pros
Companionship, Experience, Fun & Challenges
Cons
Long hours & short breaks
fun workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pampanga6 December, 2016
strict supervision but still fun worplace,had a team work, productive,competitive when it comes in hitting the monthly quotas
Pros
incentives
Cons
extended hours
Nice working place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, Cebu28 December, 2016
Graveyard shift at Airport 24hrs operation,I learned a lot with regard of Customer Complaints and I can handle it,Manage my report on or before the due date,I can handle my co-worker well being patient,for the hardest part is Customer Complaint,Getting Qouta
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
1 hour
Salary / Benefits
Productive, Professional, Standard and a lot of things you can learn from it.
Junior Stock Clerk/Sale Staff (Former Employee) –  Manila Philippines8 August, 2015
Everyday we display and do the visual properly. Planning and reaching the daily sales.
i'vew learned a lot of things from them such as proper visual display, excellent customer service, system functions and cashiering.
The Management is very supportive and they help and they care for their staffs. they following all the labour rules and providing us the right payment and benefits.
Only the hardest part of the job is when there's a big sale event we're so busy and there's a lot of customers.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when the day is already finish, we reach all the targets, we're done fixing the display and there's no any bad things happen.
Sales Coordinator / Promoter (Former Employee) –  Cebu City15 February, 2017
Provide administrative/secretarial support for the department/division such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries
Salary / Benefits
productive, fun workplace and Good co-workrs
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo22 February, 2017
* Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
* Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
* Stocking shelves with merchandise.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun with all my staffs
STORE SALES SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Tuguegarao City Cagayan2 June, 2016
- Friday,Saturday and Sunday
- To operate a store in daily operations
- Know how to handle Cashiering, Stock Keeping, Visualizing, People /Staffs, Achieving daily, weekly and Monthly Sales, handling Customer Complaint, rendering excellent customer service, giving all staffs assigned task, creating daily schedules of staffs including hiring and firing .
- my co- worker doing all his/her assigned task giving by the superior/store head.
- achieving high quota .
- when i did my duties and responsibilities on the store .
Cons

Want to know more about SUYEN CORPORATION?

Ask a question
Salary / Benefits
Enjoying work with funny co workers
Company Driver (Former Employee) –  2214 TOLENTINO ST. PASAY CITY13 January, 2017
I work 8 hrs a day plus over if needed for 6 days and sometimes on sundays. I enjoyed working with funny people. Hardest part is with envious coworker
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun watching and learning Movies
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa City21 June, 2016
More on day to day was easy, i learned lot especially on how to gain profit / income of one store. Continuous learning of product offer. Enjoying socializing with different kind of customer.
Pros
Transportation Allowance and Free Meal every meeting
Cons
Long Hours
working at my store
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Quezon City21 October, 2016
this company is great, everyday was challenging and stressful but its ok because i see to it that ill find solutions with good results. you have to manage the whole store with a high goal like achieving the monthly quota, same with handling your staff and stocks.
dont have
Seasonal Sales Crew (Former Employee) –  pasay city20 July, 2014
in my type of work it has a shifting skedule not all the time is good.i learned a lot and i improve my skills a lot and i live with my own.in the management it is also nice they have a benifits.in my co workers i finds a lot of new friends in last work.when fix season a lot of costumer come some times when the costumer bullying you it is the hardest to me because you did not do anything to get mad at you some time they tell you that your fault because they lose.but in the end i understand them.my enjoyable part of my job is i have a lot friends that make u smile in the end of the work when you go out whith them and relax.the last is when you get your salary send to your family and see them happy.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manila Philippines11 August, 2013
having fun and good experience....good management, fair enough in terms of benefits, hardest part is inventory time, but good thing is hitting the target sales makes me smile....
Salary / Benefits
Proud to be a part of this company.
Visual Merchandiser/ Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Manila, Philippines24 July, 2013
My work starts at 8am until 5pm, I have to refresh and see if our mannequin is always updated and the stocks are in full ratio. This is my first time to be a Visual Merchandiser, Its quite hard because i have to learn all the things, standards and principle of being a Visual. Being productive and creative is the most valuable thing that i have learned in this company. The management teach me how to have good communication, starts from the staff up to the top management. Communication is one of the most important thing to be done always. My co-workers are very fun to work with, they are Filipino. The hardest part of my job is to be creative and give new ideas on how to improve our visuals. The most enjoyable part of this is I grow, I learned and I am continues learning.
Pros
full benefit coverage
Typical day at work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pasay19 May, 2016
Being a cashier is never easy. But then with the support of my superiors it somehow lessen the stress. Also, my co-workers are fun to be with that;s on of the reason why my stay with suyen is memorable.
Pros
Fun co-workers
Cons
Shortages
Salary / Benefits
A work place where almost everyone has a sense of belongingness.
STORE GROUP MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Manila, P0013 April, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job is traveling to new places and meeting people with different cultures that contributes to my growth as a person.
Pros
Birthday gift from the CEO
Cons
Long hours duty
Salary / Benefits
Chalenging Job thoug i had a lot of learnings
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Davao City, P1122 June, 2015
go to my work place,
selling, communicate with other people/customers
the management is okay,
i had a lot of fun with my co workers
the hardest part of my job is when i go to stock room and take an inventory
the most enjoyable was making my customers satisfy of what they bought
Pros
incentives
Challenging work environment
Asst. Boutique Manager (Former Employee) –  Calamba City, Philippines18 September, 2012
Normally, I start the day with a small talk about the target sales we need to achieved. Store cleaning was a must before the opening of the store. Through the years, I learned the importance of a harmonious relationship between manager with his/her staff towards the achievement of one's goal. Respect towards each other to be able to share it to our customers, also by means of customer service. Management was very supportive to it's store needs. Staffs obey if driven with respect. Meeting quota was the hardest part, though we had all the resources still we sometimes failed. That at the end of the day, after doing our best, no matter what it was, still there was a smile in our face to ready ourselves for the next day journey.
Pros
free seminars with free accomodations, free fare going to a venue
Cons
stays more than 8 hours at work without pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SUYEN CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.

84%