SUYEN CORPORATION Employee Reviews in Philippines

• Salary / Benefits
efficient and effective worker
Import Assistant (Former Employee), Manila, PhilippinesOctober 20, 2015
It was a great experience working in Suyen Corporation most likely with my co-employee which were very supportive working along with. The management helped me a lot on how to become more effective and efficient in every tasked assigned to me. The company has also a huge contribution for me to discover my capability in solving work related issue.
Productive and fun workplace
Store Supervisor (Former Employee), Manila, P00September 30, 2015
Working with my previous company as stock clerk 2 years ago is such a challengin obligation for me, because I learned alot of things specially in regards with my socializing skill. Before, I'm very shy, but because of my work before, I learned to be confident and also to love you work. It also boost my customer service skills.
Salary / Benefits
Productive, Professional, Standard and a lot of things you can learn from it.
Junior Stock Clerk/Sale Staff (Former Employee), Manila PhilippinesAugust 8, 2015
Everyday we display and do the visual properly. Planning and reaching the daily sales.
i'vew learned a lot of things from them such as proper visual display, excellent customer service, system functions and cashiering.
The Management is very supportive and they help and they care for their staffs. they following all the labour rules and providing us the right payment and benefits.
Only the hardest part of the job is when there's a big sale event we're so busy and there's a lot of customers.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when the day is already finish, we reach all the targets, we're done fixing the display and there's no any bad things happen.
Salary / Benefits
Just do your part nothing will be your problem
Receiving Clerk at Warehouse (Former Employee), Taguig, P00July 30, 2015
Everyday I'm always giving my best to this company, to learn more about it like how many issuance everyday, etc. My co-workers is also good employee especially the management. For me, the most enjoyable part of my job is when we have an Overtime or need to finish by hook or by crook.
Productive, fun place
Store Supervisor (Former Employee), Taguig, P00July 11, 2015
Pros: OT
Cons: Less Rest
Being front line in receiving customer, helping the get our services and products, always giving solutions to their problems. Receiving Deliveries, Inventory checking, maintaining cleanliness at all times.
Salary / Benefits
Chalenging Job thoug i had a lot of learnings
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Davao City, P11June 22, 2015
Pros: incentives
go to my work place,
selling, communicate with other people/customers
the management is okay,
i had a lot of fun with my co workers
the hardest part of my job is when i go to stock room and take an inventory
the most enjoyable was making my customers satisfy of what they bought
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a lesson to learn
HR Trainee (Former Employee), Pasay, P00May 11, 2015
Pros: Friendly co-workers and managers
Cons: Disorganize office, small space for the applicants
We go to work at 8 in the morning and finish in 7 in the evening. Everyday, our office is packed of applicants applying for different positions from store supervisor to warehouse helper coming from different parts of Manila. I am grateful because our supervisors didn't really treat us like we're students but instead they make us feel that we our also an employee. Sharing the same level of job and pressure. Most of my time there I was in Training department. I conduct orientations and training for the hired applicants. I think that's the most enjoyable part of the job, meeting different people everyday. I also did recruitment, checked their requirements and medical results. I learned a lot in my stay there.
Salary / Benefits
A work place where almost everyone has a sense of belongingness.
STORE GROUP MANAGER (Current Employee), Manila, P00April 13, 2015
Pros: Birthday gift from the CEO
Cons: Long hours duty
The most enjoyable part of my job is traveling to new places and meeting people with different cultures that contributes to my growth as a person.
Salary / Benefits
Challenge and Friendly Work place.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Manila, P00March 28, 2015
Supervision involves establishing and communicating store goals.

Improve my management skills and how to handle relations from customers, staff to management.

Full of training and challenges for different point of view to improve store performance.

Helpful and professional.

When your aiming your target but some unexpected delays are coming.

Same as when our customers satisfy in the service that we rendered.
Suyen corporation
Store Supervisor (Current Employee), Manila, P00March 19, 2015
This company is very well stable in terms of their standards. Im happy working with this company because of good working environment. I respect all of my immediate superior especially my area manager who lead and motivate us. I've learned alot to this company it develops my self-confidence, self-esteem and my personality, I became a better man, better person and responsible person. I enjoyed working especially on my workplace(store) I love to lead and motivate my people and also I love assisting customers by satisfying them by giving them a good customer service.
ENCODER (Former Employee), Pasay, P00January 29, 2015
Pros: free lunch and uniform
Cons: long hours
- Prepares the daily production reports especially in fixed assets and unpacking and checking of all deliveries.
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure and hard worked.
- Self-motivated and focused with excellent organization, team work, mentoring, planning and problem solving skills.
- team worked
- During fixed season.
- Month of December.
Productive and fun workplace
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Taguig, P00December 17, 2014
I find it hard but i enjoy my stay in this company, and I learned alot of things especially in making decisions and time management. the hardest part of the job is the stock arrangement and arrange it a short period of time, but it is very enjoyable because you never get bored.
productivity
sales associate (Former Employee), Muntinlupa, P00December 3, 2014
Pros: many uniform
Cons: extend contract, continous contract
-cleaning the store
arrange the item
nventory
assist the customer
sell the product
-good customer service
sales strategy
-happy to go with
-no restday if peek season
-meeting new people at the same time having a conversation to them
Productive and manageable
Head Office Security and General Services Clerk (Former Employee), Manila, PhilippinesOctober 13, 2014
A typical day at work starts at 7:00 am and ends at 6:00 pm. I learned of handling documents about inbound and outbound and will be able to finish sorting all documents before the proper office time begin and in this, it is important to be efficient and to be energetic at all times with a presence of mind. Co-workers must be treated with respect and to be friendly in every way. The hardest part of the job is to be able to deliver documents in each of every department, dispatching all courier items especially those urgent for international transactions. The most enjoyable of the job is the flexibility of handling work and meeting people and gaining a lot of friends.
dont have
Seasonal Sales Crew (Former Employee), pasay cityJuly 20, 2014
in my type of work it has a shifting skedule not all the time is good.i learned a lot and i improve my skills a lot and i live with my own.in the management it is also nice they have a benifits.in my co workers i finds a lot of new friends in last work.when fix season a lot of costumer come some times when the costumer bullying you it is the hardest to me because you did not do anything to get mad at you some time they tell you that your fault because they lose.but in the end i understand them.my enjoyable part of my job is i have a lot friends that make u smile in the end of the work when you go out whith them and relax.the last is when you get your salary send to your family and see them happy.
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Philippines/ ManilaOctober 5, 2013
Pros: activities and gatherings
Cons: minimum hours
Typical day of work,always check of all things in store is in stock and good, i learned to handle things as stocks to the stores whats lost and what to need to order as a stock clerk always inventory all of it.The management is in fair and my co workers is working as a team,the hardest part is when you lost one of those stocks or out of it but the most enjoyable part is to be together at work as a family,
Good workplace
Store Supervisor (Former Employee), Quezon City, Manila, PhilippinesSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: free hair treatment at bench fix salon all suyen employees and relatives and friends
Cons: very far from home. long travel
- assisting customers, checking and signing documents for transfer to head office. filing of overtime/change shift (if any), cash counting and cash sales depositing to accredited bank.
- I learned to be always optimistic in achieving the daily target and good communication with staff and superior.
- Management were supportive and always wanted a good sales output from stores.
- My co-workers are disciplined and following company standards. no problem with them as long as the good rapport between us are maintained.
- the hardest part for me was follow up of stocks i already ordered in advance. i need to call the warehouse many times to give me stocks as soon as possible due to high demand of fast-moving items.
- The most enjoyable for me of course was when i achieved the monthly sales target means we will have an incentives. aside from that its very fulfilling that your effort was worth it.
productive and fun,
Warehouse Helper (Former Employee), taguigSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: lunch
Cons: exact hours
great oppurtunity to do new things and learn new skills to improve and develop my skills.that will help you to achieve your personal andcareer goals.
Challenging, Got to meet different people as the HR Manager
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Pasay city, PhilippinesAugust 14, 2013
Pros: discount on clothes
Cons: long hours
Interviews on a daily basis. Learned how to deal with different kinds of people. Had good people under me. Hardest thing was turning down applicants.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee), Manila PhilippinesAugust 11, 2013
having fun and good experience....good management, fair enough in terms of benefits, hardest part is inventory time, but good thing is hitting the target sales makes me smile....