SUYEN CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Makati8 October, 2016
Effective management is an art – but luckily, it is one that can be learned if you follow some basic principles.

Different management styles will suit different contexts depending on the company culture, the size of the team or organisation, the nature of the work or industry and the particular personalities involved.

Communication is the key to fostering transparency and building relationships built on openness, trust and honesty with your team. The first step in effective communication, according to Crossing, is to create the time and space for people to talk and to ask questions.
Salary / Benefits
Working with my previous company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Taguig20 September, 2016
The day starts really busy but it does motivate me more to perform my best throughout the day. I take every hardship as training. I apply whatever I learn with my co-workers, I feel the need to impart my experiences with them. I build a connection with them. Since I sometimes handle the whole store for a day, there are instances that I'm gonna miss some activities of my personal life. But somehow I can still manage to balance everything. I enjoy myself playing with my staff whenever we don't have any important things to attend. Everything feels better when we can see customers go out with satisfaction. We support each other hand-in-hand. And that's what makes us better individuals.
Pros
Companionship, Experience, Fun & Challenges
Cons
Long hours & short breaks
Salary / Benefits
With a good management style but I cannot make my life balance.
Branch Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manila17 September, 2016
The company possess organize system to make job easy, accurate and efficient to every employee. I was employed full time in suyen corporation(bench) as store supervisor. With a full schedule of 26 days in a month corresponding with a different shift (opening, midshift, closing). Yes it makes me challenge, in the sense that, I was handled 10 or more staff, planning sales strategy monthly to meet the given qouta etc.. It looks simple as it is not.the thing is most of the time overtime and working during my day off became a regular culture resulting unbalanced life and brough some risk to my health as well.
Cons
Long hours of work.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun watching and learning Movies
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa City21 June, 2016
More on day to day was easy, i learned lot especially on how to gain profit / income of one store. Continuous learning of product offer. Enjoying socializing with different kind of customer.
Pros
Transportation Allowance and Free Meal every meeting
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun with all my staffs
STORE SALES SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Tuguegarao City Cagayan2 June, 2016
- Friday,Saturday and Sunday
- To operate a store in daily operations
- Know how to handle Cashiering, Stock Keeping, Visualizing, People /Staffs, Achieving daily, weekly and Monthly Sales, handling Customer Complaint, rendering excellent customer service, giving all staffs assigned task, creating daily schedules of staffs including hiring and firing .
- my co- worker doing all his/her assigned task giving by the superior/store head.
- achieving high quota .
- when i did my duties and responsibilities on the store .
Typical day at work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pasay19 May, 2016
Being a cashier is never easy. But then with the support of my superiors it somehow lessen the stress. Also, my co-workers are fun to be with that;s on of the reason why my stay with suyen is memorable.
Pros
Fun co-workers
Cons
Shortages
efficient and effective worker
Import Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manila, Philippines20 October, 2015
It was a great experience working in Suyen Corporation most likely with my co-employee which were very supportive working along with. The management helped me a lot on how to become more effective and efficient in every tasked assigned to me. The company has also a huge contribution for me to discover my capability in solving work related issue.
physical
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  taguig global city14 October, 2015
Maganda naman sa suyen. maayus mga kasama ako lang po talagang may gusto na mag resign para umuwi ng province.maayus po lahat at maganda sa company nato
Pros
free
Cons
long
Productive and fun workplace
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manila, P0030 September, 2015
Working with my previous company as stock clerk 2 years ago is such a challengin obligation for me, because I learned alot of things specially in regards with my socializing skill. Before, I'm very shy, but because of my work before, I learned to be confident and also to love you work. It also boost my customer service skills.
Salary / Benefits
Productive, Professional, Standard and a lot of things you can learn from it.
Junior Stock Clerk/Sale Staff (Former Employee) –  Manila Philippines8 August, 2015
Everyday we display and do the visual properly. Planning and reaching the daily sales.
i'vew learned a lot of things from them such as proper visual display, excellent customer service, system functions and cashiering.
The Management is very supportive and they help and they care for their staffs. they following all the labour rules and providing us the right payment and benefits.
Only the hardest part of the job is when there's a big sale event we're so busy and there's a lot of customers.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when the day is already finish, we reach all the targets, we're done fixing the display and there's no any bad things happen.
Salary / Benefits
Just do your part nothing will be your problem
Receiving Clerk at Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Taguig, P0030 July, 2015
Everyday I'm always giving my best to this company, to learn more about it like how many issuance everyday, etc. My co-workers is also good employee especially the management. For me, the most enjoyable part of my job is when we have an Overtime or need to finish by hook or by crook.
Productive, fun place
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Taguig, P0011 July, 2015
Being front line in receiving customer, helping the get our services and products, always giving solutions to their problems. Receiving Deliveries, Inventory checking, maintaining cleanliness at all times.
Pros
OT
Cons
Less Rest
Salary / Benefits
Chalenging Job thoug i had a lot of learnings
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Davao City, P1122 June, 2015
go to my work place,
selling, communicate with other people/customers
the management is okay,
i had a lot of fun with my co workers
the hardest part of my job is when i go to stock room and take an inventory
the most enjoyable was making my customers satisfy of what they bought
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a lesson to learn
HR Trainee (Former Employee) –  Pasay, P0011 May, 2015
We go to work at 8 in the morning and finish in 7 in the evening. Everyday, our office is packed of applicants applying for different positions from store supervisor to warehouse helper coming from different parts of Manila. I am grateful because our supervisors didn't really treat us like we're students but instead they make us feel that we our also an employee. Sharing the same level of job and pressure. Most of my time there I was in Training department. I conduct orientations and training for the hired applicants. I think that's the most enjoyable part of the job, meeting different people everyday. I also did recruitment, checked their requirements and medical results. I learned a lot in my stay there.
Pros
Friendly co-workers and managers
Cons
Disorganize office, small space for the applicants
Salary / Benefits
A work place where almost everyone has a sense of belongingness.
STORE GROUP MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Manila, P0013 April, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job is traveling to new places and meeting people with different cultures that contributes to my growth as a person.
Pros
Birthday gift from the CEO
Cons
Long hours duty
Salary / Benefits
Challenge and Friendly Work place.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Manila, P0028 March, 2015
Supervision involves establishing and communicating store goals.

Improve my management skills and how to handle relations from customers, staff to management.

Full of training and challenges for different point of view to improve store performance.

Helpful and professional.

When your aiming your target but some unexpected delays are coming.

Same as when our customers satisfy in the service that we rendered.
Suyen corporation
Store Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Manila, P0019 March, 2015
This company is very well stable in terms of their standards. Im happy working with this company because of good working environment. I respect all of my immediate superior especially my area manager who lead and motivate us. I've learned alot to this company it develops my self-confidence, self-esteem and my personality, I became a better man, better person and responsible person. I enjoyed working especially on my workplace(store) I love to lead and motivate my people and also I love assisting customers by satisfying them by giving them a good customer service.
ENCODER (Former Employee) –  Pasay, P0029 January, 2015
- Prepares the daily production reports especially in fixed assets and unpacking and checking of all deliveries.
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure and hard worked.
- Self-motivated and focused with excellent organization, team work, mentoring, planning and problem solving skills.
- team worked
- During fixed season.
- Month of December.
Pros
Free Lunch and uniform
Productive and fun workplace
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Taguig, P0017 December, 2014
I find it hard but i enjoy my stay in this company, and I learned alot of things especially in making decisions and time management. the hardest part of the job is the stock arrangement and arrange it a short period of time, but it is very enjoyable because you never get bored.
productivity
sell the product
-good customer service
sales strategy
-happy to go with
-no restday if peek season
-meeting new people at the same time having a conversation to them
Pros
many uniform
Cons
extend contract, continous contract