SUYEN CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
fun workplace and fun and kind workmates
Seasonal Cashier (Former Employee) –  Aldo bonifacio global cityJuly 21, 2017
The company pays right salary in every position.. and also pays overtime.. has good environmental place .. kind managers and supervisors.. kind workmates
Productive and fun workplace
Good (Current Employee) –  TaguigMay 17, 2017
In my 6years existing in the company, I've learned a lot in developing my leadership capabilities. Learning is unstoppable. Management see to it that we do our task before the deadline. In my workplace I'm always enjoying what I do. The hardest part of the job is how to Target my goal. The most enjoyable of my job is that my everyday learning..
A very challenging job
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  OrtigasMay 8, 2017
For me this is the hardest job I ever had. No time for my personal life, very stressful job, working for more than 12 hrs a day 6 days a week, no rest day during holidays. I learned that we employees should also have enough time for their personal lives, with that there would be no reason for us to be fed up at work.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the family that we built in our store, we care for each other. As their supervisor, I make sure that they have their breaks on time, still have time for their families (even if I don't), filed all their over-times so they'll have their salaries right.
fun workplace
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  manilaApril 18, 2017
a lot o people meet every day, i learned how to communicate with different customer,. workplace culture is good and the hardest part of job is my first day of work becouse theres a lot of assignment past to me, and the most enjoyable part is party with the co workers.
Pros
free transportation
Fun and good experience
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 18, 2017
No daily quota needed. Over-time hours are payed. Easy duties. Salary is well payed. Co-workers are so helpful and approaching. Mangers are kind. My everday duty is always productive.
Pros
OT are payed
Cons
Out-dated uniform
Salary / Benefits
fun work place with basketball court
Warehouse Staff, Delivery helper (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuMarch 30, 2017
it was nice to work with them it just like having a second family everybody was nice and enjoyed working together when i was assign inside the warehouse i worked as a warehouse helper and if the delivery was lack of people the management pull me out to replace and work as a delivery assistant.
Pros
Cons
no Saturday and Sunday work
Stock clerk (Former Employee) –  Makati cityMarch 30, 2017
Learned to be physically fit always with pleasing personality and knows how to respect client.I've learn a lot of experience at my work because they teaching me how the proper way of handling all the accomplishments at the salon.
Pros
Free launched
first stop to perfume
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 20, 2017
happy with tghis comapny and co staff as i enjoy working in my first stop perfume in philippines. Bench is one of the famous brand in my country......
Pros
transpo
Cons
10hours
Salary / Benefits
productive, fun workplace and Good co-workrs
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  IloiloFebruary 22, 2017
* Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
* Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
* Stocking shelves with merchandise.
Sales Coordinator / Promoter (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityFebruary 15, 2017
Provide administrative/secretarial support for the department/division such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries

Want to know more about SUYEN CORPORATION?

Ask a question
Salary / Benefits
Enjoying work with funny co workers
Company Driver (Former Employee) –  2214 TOLENTINO ST. PASAY CITYJanuary 13, 2017
I work 8 hrs a day plus over if needed for 6 days and sometimes on sundays. I enjoyed working with funny people. Hardest part is with envious coworker
Nice working place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuDecember 28, 2016
Graveyard shift at Airport 24hrs operation,I learned a lot with regard of Customer Complaints and I can handle it,Manage my report on or before the due date,I can handle my co-worker well being patient,for the hardest part is Customer Complaint,Getting Qouta
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
1 hour
Salary / Benefits
Team work and good benefits
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Makati CityDecember 27, 2016
Long trip from quezon city to makati city . my salary is not enough for my fare four rides. Once i experienced being robbed my phone while traveling toward me in my work . So i decide ti resign because of this incident
fun workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  PampangaDecember 6, 2016
strict supervision but still fun worplace,had a team work, productive,competitive when it comes in hitting the monthly quotas
Pros
incentives
Cons
extended hours
working at my store
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 21, 2016
this company is great, everyday was challenging and stressful but its ok because i see to it that ill find solutions with good results. you have to manage the whole store with a high goal like achieving the monthly quota, same with handling your staff and stocks.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  MakatiOctober 8, 2016
Effective management is an art – but luckily, it is one that can be learned if you follow some basic principles.

Different management styles will suit different contexts depending on the company culture, the size of the team or organisation, the nature of the work or industry and the particular personalities involved.

Communication is the key to fostering transparency and building relationships built on openness, trust and honesty with your team. The first step in effective communication, according to Crossing, is to create the time and space for people to talk and to ask questions.
Salary / Benefits
Working with my previous company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  TaguigSeptember 20, 2016
The day starts really busy but it does motivate me more to perform my best throughout the day. I take every hardship as training. I apply whatever I learn with my co-workers, I feel the need to impart my experiences with them. I build a connection with them. Since I sometimes handle the whole store for a day, there are instances that I'm gonna miss some activities of my personal life. But somehow I can still manage to balance everything. I enjoy myself playing with my staff whenever we don't have any important things to attend. Everything feels better when we can see customers go out with satisfaction. We support each other hand-in-hand. And that's what makes us better individuals.
Pros
Companionship, Experience, Fun & Challenges
Cons
Long hours & short breaks
Salary / Benefits
With a good management style but I cannot make my life balance.
Branch Supervisor (Former Employee) –  ManilaSeptember 17, 2016
The company possess organize system to make job easy, accurate and efficient to every employee. I was employed full time in suyen corporation(bench) as store supervisor. With a full schedule of 26 days in a month corresponding with a different shift (opening, midshift, closing). Yes it makes me challenge, in the sense that, I was handled 10 or more staff, planning sales strategy monthly to meet the given qouta etc.. It looks simple as it is not.the thing is most of the time overtime and working during my day off became a regular culture resulting unbalanced life and brough some risk to my health as well.
Cons
Long hours of work.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun watching and learning Movies
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityJune 21, 2016
More on day to day was easy, i learned lot especially on how to gain profit / income of one store. Continuous learning of product offer. Enjoying socializing with different kind of customer.
Pros
Transportation Allowance and Free Meal every meeting
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun with all my staffs
STORE SALES SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Tuguegarao City CagayanJune 2, 2016
- Friday,Saturday and Sunday
- To operate a store in daily operations
- Know how to handle Cashiering, Stock Keeping, Visualizing, People /Staffs, Achieving daily, weekly and Monthly Sales, handling Customer Complaint, rendering excellent customer service, giving all staffs assigned task, creating daily schedules of staffs including hiring and firing .
- my co- worker doing all his/her assigned task giving by the superior/store head.
- achieving high quota .
- when i did my duties and responsibilities on the store .