SUYEN CORPORATION Employee Reviews in Philippines

Salary / Benefits
Productive, Professional, Standard and a lot of things you can learn from it.
Junior Stock Clerk/Sale Staff (Former Employee) –  Manila PhilippinesAugust 8, 2015
Everyday we display and do the visual properly. Planning and reaching the daily sales.
i'vew learned a lot of things from them such as proper visual display, excellent customer service, system functions and cashiering.
The Management is very supportive and they help and they care for their staffs. they following all the labour rules and providing us the right payment and benefits.
Only the hardest part of the job is when there's a big sale event we're so busy and there's a lot of customers.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when the day is already finish, we reach all the targets, we're done fixing the display and there's no any bad things happen.
efficient and effective worker
Import Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesOctober 20, 2015
It was a great experience working in Suyen Corporation most likely with my co-employee which were very supportive working along with. The management helped me a lot on how to become more effective and efficient in every tasked assigned to me. The company has also a huge contribution for me to discover my capability in solving work related issue.
Salary / Benefits
Chalenging Job thoug i had a lot of learnings
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Davao City, P11June 22, 2015
go to my work place,
selling, communicate with other people/customers
the management is okay,
i had a lot of fun with my co workers
the hardest part of my job is when i go to stock room and take an inventory
the most enjoyable was making my customers satisfy of what they bought
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
A work place where almost everyone has a sense of belongingness.
STORE GROUP MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Manila, P00April 13, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job is traveling to new places and meeting people with different cultures that contributes to my growth as a person.
Pros
Birthday gift from the CEO
Cons
Long hours duty
Salary / Benefits
Just do your part nothing will be your problem
Receiving Clerk at Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Taguig, P00July 30, 2015
Everyday I'm always giving my best to this company, to learn more about it like how many issuance everyday, etc. My co-workers is also good employee especially the management. For me, the most enjoyable part of my job is when we have an Overtime or need to finish by hook or by crook.
Productive and fun workplace
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manila, P00September 30, 2015
Working with my previous company as stock clerk 2 years ago is such a challengin obligation for me, because I learned alot of things specially in regards with my socializing skill. Before, I'm very shy, but because of my work before, I learned to be confident and also to love you work. It also boost my customer service skills.
dont have
Seasonal Sales Crew (Former Employee) –  pasay cityJuly 20, 2014
in my type of work it has a shifting skedule not all the time is good.i learned a lot and i improve my skills a lot and i live with my own.in the management it is also nice they have a benifits.in my co workers i finds a lot of new friends in last work.when fix season a lot of costumer come some times when the costumer bullying you it is the hardest to me because you did not do anything to get mad at you some time they tell you that your fault because they lose.but in the end i understand them.my enjoyable part of my job is i have a lot friends that make u smile in the end of the work when you go out whith them and relax.the last is when you get your salary send to your family and see them happy.
Salary / Benefits
Proud to be a part of this company.
Visual Merchandiser/ Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesJuly 24, 2013
My work starts at 8am until 5pm, I have to refresh and see if our mannequin is always updated and the stocks are in full ratio. This is my first time to be a Visual Merchandiser, Its quite hard because i have to learn all the things, standards and principle of being a Visual. Being productive and creative is the most valuable thing that i have learned in this company. The management teach me how to have good communication, starts from the staff up to the top management. Communication is one of the most important thing to be done always. My co-workers are very fun to work with, they are Filipino. The hardest part of my job is to be creative and give new ideas on how to improve our visuals. The most enjoyable part of this is I grow, I learned and I am continues learning.
Pros
full benefit coverage
physical
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  taguig global cityOctober 14, 2015
Maganda naman sa suyen. maayus mga kasama ako lang po talagang may gusto na mag resign para umuwi ng province.maayus po lahat at maganda sa company nato
Pros
free
Cons
long
Salary / Benefits
Challenge and Friendly Work place.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Manila, P00March 28, 2015
Supervision involves establishing and communicating store goals.

Improve my management skills and how to handle relations from customers, staff to management.

Full of training and challenges for different point of view to improve store performance.

Helpful and professional.

When your aiming your target but some unexpected delays are coming.

Same as when our customers satisfy in the service that we rendered.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a lesson to learn
HR Trainee (Former Employee) –  Pasay, P00May 11, 2015
We go to work at 8 in the morning and finish in 7 in the evening. Everyday, our office is packed of applicants applying for different positions from store supervisor to warehouse helper coming from different parts of Manila. I am grateful because our supervisors didn't really treat us like we're students but instead they make us feel that we our also an employee. Sharing the same level of job and pressure. Most of my time there I was in Training department. I conduct orientations and training for the hired applicants. I think that's the most enjoyable part of the job, meeting different people everyday. I also did recruitment, checked their requirements and medical results. I learned a lot in my stay there.
Pros
Friendly co-workers and managers
Cons
Disorganize office, small space for the applicants
ENCODER (Former Employee) –  Pasay, P00January 29, 2015
- Prepares the daily production reports especially in fixed assets and unpacking and checking of all deliveries.
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure and hard worked.
- Self-motivated and focused with excellent organization, team work, mentoring, planning and problem solving skills.
- team worked
- During fixed season.
- Month of December.
Pros
free lunch and uniform
Productive, fun place
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Taguig, P00July 11, 2015
Being front line in receiving customer, helping the get our services and products, always giving solutions to their problems. Receiving Deliveries, Inventory checking, maintaining cleanliness at all times.
Pros
OT
Cons
Less Rest
Suyen corporation
Store Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Manila, P00March 19, 2015
This company is very well stable in terms of their standards. Im happy working with this company because of good working environment. I respect all of my immediate superior especially my area manager who lead and motivate us. I've learned alot to this company it develops my self-confidence, self-esteem and my personality, I became a better man, better person and responsible person. I enjoyed working especially on my workplace(store) I love to lead and motivate my people and also I love assisting customers by satisfying them by giving them a good customer service.
Challenging work environment
Asst. Boutique Manager (Former Employee) –  Calamba City, PhilippinesSeptember 18, 2012
Normally, I start the day with a small talk about the target sales we need to achieved. Store cleaning was a must before the opening of the store. Through the years, I learned the importance of a harmonious relationship between manager with his/her staff towards the achievement of one's goal. Respect towards each other to be able to share it to our customers, also by means of customer service. Management was very supportive to it's store needs. Staffs obey if driven with respect. Meeting quota was the hardest part, though we had all the resources still we sometimes failed. That at the end of the day, after doing our best, no matter what it was, still there was a smile in our face to ready ourselves for the next day journey.
Pros
free seminars with free accomodations, free fare going to a venue
Cons
stays more than 8 hours at work without pay
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun place to work.
Store Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Philippines, Taguig CityJune 25, 2013
I start my day going to work early in the morning. holding a two store keys because usually i opened two stores in the mall, wait for my cashier or stock clerk to arrived so that i can finally open the store. Open all the lights and computer to see if i have a new emails regarding the store operations or new implementations regarding cashiering, stock floor verification, staffing, etc. and see new updates regarding sales last night. Make my daily store agenda and prepare store agenda for the week. Answer phone calls, update stocks, do the selling stuffs, and hitting the target sales for the day. I always make it a point to have a pep talk with my staffs so that i know if they have some concerns with their work. I learned a lot of things in terms of management. i handled different types of people a day. I always end my day sending sales report through emails and finally closed the store.
Good workplace
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, Manila, PhilippinesSeptember 30, 2013
- assisting customers, checking and signing documents for transfer to head office. filing of overtime/change shift (if any), cash counting and cash sales depositing to accredited bank.
- I learned to be always optimistic in achieving the daily target and good communication with staff and superior.
- Management were supportive and always wanted a good sales output from stores.
- My co-workers are disciplined and following company standards. no problem with them as long as the good rapport between us are maintained.
- the hardest part for me was follow up of stocks i already ordered in advance. i need to call the warehouse many times to give me stocks as soon as possible due to high demand of fast-moving items.
- The most enjoyable for me of course was when i achieved the monthly sales target means we will have an incentives. aside from that its very fulfilling that your effort was worth it.
Pros
free hair treatment at bench fix salon all suyen employees and relatives and friends
Cons
very far from home. long travel
Productive and fun workplace
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Taguig, P00December 17, 2014
I find it hard but i enjoy my stay in this company, and I learned alot of things especially in making decisions and time management. the hardest part of the job is the stock arrangement and arrange it a short period of time, but it is very enjoyable because you never get bored.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manila PhilippinesAugust 11, 2013
having fun and good experience....good management, fair enough in terms of benefits, hardest part is inventory time, but good thing is hitting the target sales makes me smile....
Productive and manageable
Head Office Security and General Services Clerk (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesOctober 13, 2014
A typical day at work starts at 7:00 am and ends at 6:00 pm. I learned of handling documents about inbound and outbound and will be able to finish sorting all documents before the proper office time begin and in this, it is important to be efficient and to be energetic at all times with a presence of mind. Co-workers must be treated with respect and to be friendly in every way. The hardest part of the job is to be able to deliver documents in each of every department, dispatching all courier items especially those urgent for international transactions. The most enjoyable of the job is the flexibility of handling work and meeting people and gaining a lot of friends.