South Star Drug

South Star Drug Employee Reviews

• Salary / Benefits
Salary / Benefits
Through this job I learned a lot, be more productive.
Pharmacist Assistant (Former Employee), Angeles, P03May 8, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: minimum hours
I learned more through this job specially with the medical world. More sociable.More objective, comprehensive and realistic. Exceed the expectations, objectives and standards they set.
Salary / Benefits
based on my previous job I am flexible in everything
Assistant Pharmacist/Merchandiser (Former Employee), tarlacFebruary 25, 2015
Cons: 10 hours is my longest time in working
My daily routine in my previous work is that I will served the customers with my best service, because our customers are the important in our job. I'"ve learned on my previous job is that I can make the work easy.
Salary / Benefits
its fun working with meeting different kind of people giving the quality service
sales clerk (Former Employee), manila philippinesApril 21, 2013
-i spend lot time on my feet..8hours standing.
-I have made an effort to develop my skills and experience in numerous different ways. I have matured as an individual and my experience of working with others – more... – both colleagues and customers – has contributed a lot to my interpersonal skills. I am also better able to see the bigger picture and how my role relates to the overall goals of the organisation. Having built up a broad range of experience, I am now much more productive in my role – and much better equipped to handle unusual or difficult situations. In terms of training, I have learned a range of new IT skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Access.
-kind and respectful,takes my place when im not around for some important reasons
-when others dont cooperate with the proper schedule
-meeting different kind of people that you may encounter in the store – less
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace and very productive
pharmacy assistant (Former Employee), quezon city, philippinesAugust 20, 2012
Pros: seminars, trainings, and incentive
Cons: lack of benefits
Our company has a standard policies.Nice place to work because of my friendly co-workers.The hardest part of working in that company is that sometimes you have to extend the hours of work because of lack of man power and theres no overtime pay. And the most enjoyable part was working with nice people around you.
sales operation
pharmacy assistant/ cash clerk (Former Employee), legazpi city-philippinesJuly 18, 2012
Pros: incentives
Cons: no day off
since ive been hired as a pharmacy assistant i learned how to value and manage the time, to give extra patience to the customer and render good customer service..and from the time iv been promoted as a – more... cash clerk double time is needed..besides in my previous company you can do multi tasking..you can be a merchandizer, a stock analyst a store manager if she not around a janitor because everyone in the sales operation is responsible for the cleanliness in the store. – less