South Star Drug Employee Reviews in Philippines

See reviews about:
fun workplace
pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Fuente Osmeña st., Cebu City, PhilippinesFebruary 16, 2016
a typical day at work is very busy, we attend to many customer needs and everyday is learning experience. The management gives their support as much as they can since our head office is Manila base. My co-workers are so much fun to be with they always have a happy disposition at work in spite of all the struggles in life. the hardest part of the job is traveling 20 kilometers to check on another branch. the most satisfying part of my job is knowing that i was able to help/assist people with their needs and the reaction they give when you give an extra mile.
Pros
anniversary bonuses
Cons
traveling long hours
Patience
Stock Clerk / Pharma Assistant (Current Employee) –  ROBINSONS NOVA QCDecember 23, 2015
Learn to be keen into details especially I am in-charge in stocks & sales report.

Learn to be adaptable to different kind of people,
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace and co-employees.
Pharmacy Assistant/Cashier/Stock Analyst (Former Employee) –  Daet Camarines Norte PhilippinesAugust 20, 2015
It helps me build and learn different work perspective,giving some idea for positive outcome.Very nice co-employees,with respect and obey company rules.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
open for 6am till 10pm
productive.
Pharmacy Assistant/General Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Pasig, P00August 6, 2015
all the employees of south star in my branch including our manger is we have a good bonding and communication in one another, helping and supporting each other.
Pros
the employees is fun to work with
Cons
long hour of works and overtime without pay
challeging
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Angeles, P03June 7, 2015
South Star Drug has help me developed my skills in Patient Counseling and Lengthen my patience to deal with any person. also through their training I've more skills more than my profession.
Pros
meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
Through this job I learned a lot, be more productive.
Pharmacist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Angeles, P03May 8, 2015
I learned more through this job specially with the medical world. More sociable.More objective, comprehensive and realistic. Exceed the expectations, objectives and standards they set.
benefits
Cons
minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
based on my previous job I am flexible in everything
Assistant Pharmacist/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  tarlacFebruary 25, 2015
My daily routine in my previous work is that I will served the customers with my best service, because our customers are the important in our job. I'"ve learned on my previous job is that I can make the work easy.
Cons
10 hours is my longest time in working
Salary / Benefits
its fun working with meeting different kind of people giving the quality service
sales clerk (Former Employee) –  manila philippinesApril 21, 2013
-i spend lot time on my feet..8hours standing.
-I have made an effort to develop my skills and experience in numerous different ways. I have matured as an individual and my experience of working with others – both colleagues and customers – has contributed a lot to my interpersonal skills. I am also better able to see the bigger picture and how my role relates to the overall goals of the organisation. Having built up a broad range of experience, I am now much more productive in my role – and much better equipped to handle unusual or difficult situations. In terms of training, I have learned a range of new IT skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Access.
-kind and respectful,takes my place when im not around for some important reasons
-when others dont cooperate with the proper schedule
-meeting different kind of people that you may encounter in the store
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace and very productive
pharmacy assistant (Former Employee) –  quezon city, philippinesAugust 20, 2012
Our company has a standard policies.Nice place to work because of my friendly co-workers.The hardest part of working in that company is that sometimes you have to extend the hours of work because of lack of man power and theres no overtime pay. And the most enjoyable part was working with nice people around you.
Pros
seminars, trainings, and incentive
Cons
lack of benefits
sales operation
pharmacy assistant/ cash clerk (Former Employee) –  legazpi city-philippinesJuly 18, 2012
since ive been hired as a pharmacy assistant i learned how to value and manage the time, to give extra patience to the customer and render good customer service..and from the time iv been promoted as a cash clerk double time is needed..besides in my previous company you can do multi tasking..you can be a merchandizer, a stock analyst a store manager if she not around a janitor because everyone in the sales operation is responsible for the cleanliness in the store.
Pros
incentives
Cons
no day off