RUSTAN SUPERCENTERS Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace, you can easy go along with the people in the management .
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Imus, CaviteDecember 6, 2016
Challenging job but higher management gives you proper trainings . youll meet different people with different personalities .
fair
Cashier (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueDecember 2, 2016
Sometimes good and bad when it comes in overtime almost everyday.But I learned from it is how to manage yourself. even though our management was not well (fair).
I had really enjoyed that moment when I was worked because of my co-workers at the right time,even it is
we suffered that moment tired and stressed.
Pros
breaktime
Salary / Benefits
low salary while your works is heavy and all around.
Butcher/Meat Cutter (Current Employee) –  Antipolo City, RizalNovember 24, 2016
its better to find a apportunities to work abroad for the sake of my family.because if i stay here i cant imagine how to earn money for the future of my son.
Pros
work apportunities.
Cons
8 to 11 hrs.
Salary / Benefits
A place of learning and fun
Manager (Former Employee) –  MakatiNovember 12, 2016
The company is expanding and to much learning could be absorbed specially in business planning and operational controls. Different projects are simultaneously being carried out and each personal individual management and collaboration skills are being developed professionally.
Nice boss, friendly co-worker
CUSTOMER CARE CONSULTANT / QUALITY CONTROL (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa City PhilippinesOctober 20, 2016
I love working here, in 3 months meeting different people is great. my co-worker is so very friendly. Nice surrounding, nice people, great opportunity to wok.
Nice workplace.
Cashier/Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  MAKATI CITY,PHILLIPINESAugust 29, 2014
A long day..The customer is so demanding but sometimes its fun to have customer like that.Our supervisor is all nice.The most enjoyable part of my job is the friendship that we have to our loyal customer
Pros
1 Hr break
Enjoyable workplace
Buyer/Purchasing Officer (Former Employee) –  Makati City, PhilippinesJune 20, 2013
My work is from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. My typical day at work are checking the daily sales report and current stocks. Then making a forecast to every store, process and issue a purchase order.

I learned how to negotiate for the best cost, computing the mark is up,talking to different people, and analyzing of sales.

The management is good and they provide also activity to employees to made them fun.

The hardest part of the job are meeting the deadlines more on promotional items and making moves on how to achieved the target sales.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when your work hard result to a higher sales achieved.