Philippine Savings Bank Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
With competitive salaries and benefits for their employee.
Customer experience associate (Current Employee) –  Makati citySeptember 4, 2017
Psbank is a very good employer. They provide good offer and benefits for their employee. It's nice to be part of this company. It helps me a lot to grow with my career thru their trainings.
fun workplace
MONEY SORTER (Former Employee) –  Makati CitySeptember 2, 2017
Enjoyable, good managers and colleagues, good experience, unforgettable working experience, interesting job, good working relationship with colleagues and managers.
Pros
free food, overtime are payed
Cons
workplace is far
Productive and good environment
On the Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  Makati CityMay 30, 2017
Productive and happy environment despite of all the pressure and stress. The management is good at handling people.
the hardest part is during rush hour when there are so many checks need to be release.
lots of companies activities
ATM Monitoring Associate (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 13, 2017
meeting the client needs and wants with expected SLA. helping other branches if some errors occurred and giving some methods to make the task more easier.
Pros
overtime pay is good
Cons
extended hrs
Salary / Benefits
very conservative number of employees among branches
teller, New Accounts,Loans processor (Current Employee) –  CebuMay 3, 2017
Each normal branch has a maximum or average of 4 to 6 employees only. Employees are multi-tasked on jobs not included in their job description. Slow promotion and growth to branch staffs.
Pros
health benefits and some other
Cons
overloaded emplyees in the branch in terms of tasks
Salary / Benefits
one of the best bank in Philippines
CSA-Teller/NAC (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 14, 2017
It was a very nice workplace. They provide best banking experience. They know how to take care of the employees and the benefits are also good. I had a best experience working in this bank.
Pros
Good management and benefits
Cons
slow career growth
Productive and friendly environment
Internship (Former Employee) –  MakatiApril 5, 2017
Employees here enjoy their work. They all manage their time wisely. They treat each of their co-workers as a family member. Most of tge people here if approachable and friendly. My intern adviser is nice and helps me how to manage things orderly.
Salary / Benefits
Very good company that offers great job opportunities
Customer Service Associate- New Accounts (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 26, 2017
Philippine Savings Bank is a great company, employees are very well compensated. When I was starting my career in the banking industry Psbank gave me the chance to showcase my strengths. I was assigned in different departments which broaden my knowledge. It was fun to be working for this bank because we, employees work together and help each other in order to reach our goals.
Pros
Working enviroment is fun, employees are very well compensated, trainings are provided, there are a lot of career programs
Cons
Long hours of work
Fun work place
ATM Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJanuary 10, 2017
I enjoy my days in my last job, I have so many things to learn from it like to be a good co employee , another one is to decide on be half of your officer. The most enjoyable part of my job is everything we will be balance in everything.
Productive and fun workplace
Collections Assistant (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJanuary 10, 2017
I learned different processes in the banking industry and how to work as a team with a common goal. It also helps me to gain confidence and to show others that I can easily adjust and be trained.

Want to know more about Philippine Savings Bank?

Ask a question
Good work life balance
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  MakatiJanuary 6, 2017
Good work life balance but a fast paced working environment with a lot of turn around times. Excellent training opportunities for employees. Standard salary packages.
Competitive work environment
Core Deposit Staff (Current Employee) –  Makati, PhilippinesJanuary 4, 2017
Competitive working environment and allows the employees to learn and advance their skills.
Provide trainings that helps its employees expand their knowledge related to the Banking industry
Salary / Benefits
Learned skills with regards to banking operations
Junior Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Makati, PhilippinesDecember 29, 2016
I learned all the banking operations...how to handle banking problems and doing solutions... Learned all the managerial tasks and everything about the bank productsvand services...
Pros
Free car
Cons
Over worked
Simpleng Maasahan
Employee Engagement (Current Employee) –  MakatiOctober 22, 2016
Familial culture. Everyone seems to know each other. PSB is one of the most good paying private Banks in the country. Management immensely care for its people, customers and its business. I get along very well with colleagues at work. The only reason I would leave the Bank in the future is a very good opportunity that would greatly contribute to my career growth.
Pros
2 free dependents on health card, good working environment
Cons
career development from staff to officer
Productive and fun workplace
Data Encoder (Former Employee) –  Paseo de roxas, Makati CitySeptember 23, 2016
It us fun workplace, i learned a lot in office work. The management is very generous. My co-workers are very kind. The hardest part was when my contracts end because i regret leaving friends at my office. The most enjoyable experience was during hallowen party with costume.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
maximum hours
Salary / Benefits
The company is good I left the company because of ending contract
Office Staff (Former Employee) –  MakatiJune 29, 2016
The company is good and I enjoyed the workplace. I learned a lot with my work. I left the company due to the end of contract.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Contractual position
Salary / Benefits
One of the leading banks in the Philippines
On the Job Training - Customer Service Division (Former Employee) –  Makati City, PhilippinesApril 21, 2016
Calm working environment. You will learn to be very organize. The management is good likewise with fun and appreciative co-workers. Since I just experienced being OJT trainee in this company, I can't define the hardest part of the job. Most enjoyable though was to be part of these amazing team.
Pros
Office hours from 8am - 5pm
Cons
Traffic in the area
slighly okay
Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  MakatiApril 5, 2016
Design and develop database architecture and data loading middleware for information system projects using Oracle on EXADATA machine and .Net platform. Lead, coordinate and supervise staff consisting of 2-4 professionals. Conduct research on new trends and technologies in the market that conform the needs of the company. Provide advice to other information system professionals regarding collection, availability, security and suitability of data. Develop Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL) programs using stored procedures, triggers and packages. Collect and document user requirements. Integrate innovative advantages of .Net technologies to improve the efficiency and capabilities of the team.
Pros
work on time
Cons
small window for advantages
Salary / Benefits
Not good management but good benefits
Customer Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  MakatiApril 3, 2016
The company is well established and reputable but the kind of management is not good, having officers who are biased and don't have enough expertise. Notwithstanding, benefits are remarkably good.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Worst Management
Excellent work life balance
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  MakatiFebruary 13, 2016
Philippines Savings Bank allowed employees to spend time with family with balanced work expectations. The people I worked with were pleasant and it was truly a wonderful experience working with them.