Jollibee Employee Reviews

Found 1,546 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
hardworking flexible with different schedules and adjust with different situations
Cashier/ Counter (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityJuly 20, 2017
I was a part time student who works 4 to 6 hours daily after my class.
Jollibee is the busiest fast food chain that we have in this generation in terms of number of costumers especially most of children patronizing this company. Having this hectic and busiest day this is the hardest to be employed with this company. I have to handled different people from different generations, but the best thing of it is I met a lot of people.
Pros
with meal allowance
Cons
hectic schedules and long hours
Happy working place
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Magsaysay, Davao CityJuly 19, 2017
Jolibee was my very first job where I learn how to manage my time and gave me the opportunity to earn and study in the same time. The company treated me like there biological member of the family. It gave me confidence and helped me to set my goals.
Pros
Enjoy and I'm having fun while working
Cons
Cheaper salary
fun workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityJuly 19, 2017
many of you are working together specially in kitchen area, you can easily master your work assigned to you, good training is observed, it is fun working together with your co.employees.
Pros
free meals
Cons
short hours
Fun workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Pampanga philippinesJuly 18, 2017
Fun workplace. Always busy at work. Sometimes always overtime..but when some products are left for sure its salary deduction for the staff. Priorities the costumers..
Pros
Free food
Productive and fun workplace
Service Crew/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bacoor City, CaviteJuly 18, 2017
Very good company to work with, very approachable and understanding managers and co-workers. The company has a good and effectice core values towards each others
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace, enjoy happy, flexible, responsible
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  Cainta, Rizal/ Pasig City. Antipolo CityJuly 18, 2017
Preparing 100 percent food for all the clients, make sure to follow up all the rules that should be needed . make sure that everything in the kitchen was clean and sanitized .always served hot foods.
very enjoyable
crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Gapan City, PhilippinesJuly 17, 2017
to be work at jollibee fast food chain is very exhausting. but very fulfillment. it gaves me the chance to more independent and specific. The work has been very husky and too tiring, but still you have to smile to give your customers a better service. which I believed that one of my responsiblity.
Productive and fun workplace
KITCHEN CREW (Former Employee) –  RECTO,MANILAJuly 15, 2017
They have a good relationship with their employees and they also helping us in our work when we need to.They will motivate us so that we wont be pressured in our work.If we have a problem,they will talk to us so that our feelings will be relaxed.
Pros
Free lunch
productive
Party Host, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lumangbayan Calapan City Oriental MindoroJuly 15, 2017
Everyday is a new day for me. New people, new surrounding. I have learned that there are many types of people. But in that different types of human being I am capable of giving them a good team. There is no hard job if you know how to handle.
And the most enjoyable part of any job is brotherhood.
Pros
annual vacation
Cons
no rest day
Good working environment
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Santa Cruz, LagunaJuly 14, 2017
Preparing tables and assist customers. Maintain cleanliness of areas. Greet customers in a nice way. Work as a team in order to have a good output and smooth flowing in operations
Pros
Free luncH
Salary / Benefits
A challenging job indeed.
Work as Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Lucena City, Quezon ProvinceJuly 12, 2017
Jollibee is the reason why I am very confident with myself. It helped be boost my interpersonal skills specially because I encountered too many people everyday.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Low salary
Fun Workplace
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteJuly 12, 2017
Fun work place and the manangement is good all the crew is disiplinary and nice and they are good to me they teach me how to approche the costumer but the salary is not enough but its ok because jollibee waltermart is the best company i ever had
Salary / Benefits
Just enjoy the work and not minding the pressure.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityJuly 12, 2017
I'm enjoying working at Jollibee while continuing my studies at the same time or as a working student. The management is very approachable whenever there will be a conflict to your schedule at school. Also, the most enjoyable part is having fun with colleagues and enjoying the work.
Salary / Benefits
The company is very productive.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  BaguioJuly 11, 2017
The company is very productive. It expands quite very fast. My managers and colleagues were very efficient and effective. Their corporate social programs were quite very helpful to the society and to their employees.
Salary / Benefits
Its fun but stressful working at Jollibee
Assistant Restaurant Manager 3 (Former Employee) –  San PedroJuly 11, 2017
- it's a 24 hours establishment.
- I learned a lot of things that improve my self -esteem and help me grow better. As a leader I was able to help my team member on how to give importance of what they have right now. Working at fast food is not that easy, more complaints, lot's of preparation every shift to provide a great service to every customer, need to memorize all the ingredients , etc.
- The hardest/challenging part of the job is what is resolving a complaints,because we cannot please everyone.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was, for me as long as my team was having fun and doing their duties during shift, events n the store
Pros
meal allowance, transpo allowance
very generous
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  Caloocan CityJuly 11, 2017
My co workers at the jollibee very nice and also the All manager's and all benefits of the employee is kindly give the company.snack and lunch or dinner are free depends on your hour duty
Pros
free food for lunch
Cons
4hrs
good quality standard
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Tarlac CityJuly 10, 2017
Proper approaching the costumer.
good quality.
delicious foods.
obey the rules of the company.
strictly obey the quality and standard of the products.
Pros
partime
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
it is like a roller coaster ride.
Soda (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJuly 10, 2017
all of the hard work will be paid off all of the the smiles of the customer.
the managemnt is good
my co workers is very helpful even the managers. and the loaction is good also.
Fun workplace
Store Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  CaviteJuly 10, 2017
Fun work place. Every one is friendly and the management is very kind and considerative to its employees. many motivational programs and incentives...
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Longhours
Salary / Benefits
i learned how to hold your temper
Crew (Former Employee) –  CalabarzonJuly 9, 2017
i enjoy working and serving at this job, i leaned how to join in many kinds of kids game lol although im not a child anymore, yeah jollibee is one of my best experienced worked
Pros
free foods
Cons
minimum hours