Jollibee Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
you need to extend hours of duty to do your KRA
Assistant Restaurant Manager III (Current Employee) –  Sta Maria bULACANNovember 20, 2017
It was a great pleasure to work with them. But sometimes, we need the time to grow and do something outside of our comfort zone. I decided to resigned because i want to do something what i want from the first place
Pros
Double pay sunday
Cons
without benefits
enjoyable
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa CityNovember 20, 2017
it is very hard kind of work because of the first hand interaction with the companies customers and managers. very challenging workmates. with sometimes bias management not all the managers though...
fun
griller (Former Employee) –  DavaoNovember 18, 2017
its nice to work also in multi tasking, its not easy, because i could not relate my course on this area, i just made it for my financial that's why i work there before.
Pros
free food
Cons
extended always
fun
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  baguio city,philippinesNovember 17, 2017
service crew is a very hard work because you got to deal with many people with different attitudes so you need to be patients and understanding.work fast but clean and must be in order. come on time and always smile to attract more customers
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Its fun and great company to work with
Stockman (Former Employee) –  Congressional quezon cityNovember 17, 2017
I worked at this company and its good to work at all times. The company os very good to start your first work experience, And it trained me more a to work better someday
Salary / Benefits
Product control and Pantry job was fun!
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  San PabloNovember 16, 2017
Kitchen was the most delicious and nice place for me.
Working all together with smile to create a delicious and juicylicious foods in jollibee can make our costumers come again.
Salary / Benefits
Its a very fun workplace where you can learn from experience...
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Los BañosNovember 16, 2017
I learned how to care for the customers also on how a fast moving restaurant is managed. From the greeting at the entrance to counter to order and the time they take a seat to eat.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Work Time
Salary / Benefits
Happy placed to work but in low grade in terms of promotion.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Alabang, Muntinlupa City, PhilippinesNovember 15, 2017
Happy placed to work but in low grade in terms of promotion. Jollibee for me is the best chain in terms practicing high standard in cleanliness in all aspect of the restaurant.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and very friendly workmates.
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 15, 2017
I can recommend to anyone whose looking for a job to work with jollibee because of the respectful branch managers and friendly workmates. Though its quite tiring sometimes but its worth to serve people with a smile.
Pros
Free lunch
productive
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Iligan City, Lanao del NorteNovember 15, 2017
Monday to Sunday, i learned to build my confidence, well it has a good management, culture hhhmmm not good anyway, but its an enjoyable work compared to some beginner
Pros
free food
Cons
strict

Want to know more about Jollibee?

Ask a question
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is the no. 1 quick Restaurant in the Philippines. It serves clean food,excellence service, good condition of store, and happy environment.
Assistant Restauarant Manager (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetNovember 14, 2017
In my entire life working in jollibee as a service crew and promoted as assistant Manager it makes me a better person. It improved my capabilty To become a competitive person. Thank you to jollibee team. Godbless and more power.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Work at jollibee marketplace mandaluyong city
Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongNovember 13, 2017
May job before there was,, a very good why, because you know how,, to handle, the costumer, jollibee is a very satisfaction,, thats why,, i'm living,, because,, I need more knowledge.
Pros
Delivery
Cons
8hours
good place
Service crew (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityNovember 11, 2017
clean workplace with jolly managers and team leaders who indeed help me. thankful for them with out them i learn nothing i will not forget them especially my co- workers and employee who had an attitude problem
fast food chain
Manager (Current Employee) –  Zamboanga CityNovember 9, 2017
Jollibee is the largest fast food chain in the Philippines, operating a nationwide network of over 750 stores. A dominant market leader in the Philippines, Jollibee enjoys the lion’s share of the local market that is more than all the other multinational brands combined. The company has also embarked on an aggressive international expansion plan in the USA, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Brunei, firmly establishing itself as a growing international QSR player.
Pros
free meal and allowance
Cons
long hour work
Fun and productive experience
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuNovember 7, 2017
While I was working in Jollibee Food Corporation, I am also an engineering student at that time in Cebu Technological University. Half of my salary was given to me and the other half is for my school tuition.
Pros
Free meal and snacks
Cons
Short hours
jollibee
Service Crew (Current Employee) –  pacific mall lucena cityNovember 7, 2017
While give would be quite acceptable, between the two words, I would choose offer. Not only is it a good solid businesslike word, it is also slightly less demanding, and makes you seem less importunate and more polite.
Being a working student
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las pinasNovember 5, 2017
I've learned a lot by being a working student, I've used to manage my time and spending my salary wisely.
I boost my self confidence and developing my personality.
I've learned also to value the customers and how to give them delightful services,and how handle irate customers.
lastly this company has given me a chance to pursue my dreams and helps me to finish my studies.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Long hours of work
Productive and fun workplace
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Northgate alabangNovember 1, 2017
Beibg with jollibee for almost 6 yrs, jollibee thought me many things on how to be productive, be friendly always, proper time management and many more.
Very fun place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mabalacat, PampangaNovember 1, 2017
Working with Jollibee wa one of my most memorable experience because the company will definitely mold you in a way that they will teach you to do 3 different things at the same time, they will improve your ability to communicate with different type of people.
Pros
free rice
fast paced working place
Contractual Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, PhilippinesNovember 1, 2017
you have to be alert and be very lively, you will learn a lot of new things when it comes to costumer services, you get along with a lot of co workers in different stations, the hardest part of the job is dealing with multiple costumers because this is a very busy fast food chain, the most enjoyable part of the job is everyday is different stories