Jollibee Employee Reviews

basketball
Service Crew (Current Employee) –  Camarines Sur27 August, 2016
good relationship,teamwork,giving good service and good taste to the customers,friendship,respect,enjoyment,good salary,i learned to cook juicy chicken joy.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and have a friendly workmates.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Marikina30 June, 2016
Fun workplace and had a friendly workmates.
We can't see/ count the hours that we have because where busy doing our job.
and our job is to serve quality foods to our customers and also to give them a satisfaction on what they expect from a Jollibee.
Pros
free lunch and complete benefits
Cons
long hrs
Salary / Benefits
Challenge at every corner but worth all the turns.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Quezon City3 March, 2016
Being employed for 20 years, I would say that I learned from my work everything I know. The opportunities are vast if you really desire to advance. Management is always supportive and constantly looks for goal oriented individuals and nurture their career. The most difficult part of the job.. If you are in it between 1 to 2 years, is how to manage the physical requirements of the job. Standing for almost 9 hours straight is no easy feat, mastering the rigors of an entire shift takes years, so this may be a defining year. If you already passed the 2 year period and is still in it going 5 years, I would say that the most challenging part is making your niche, showing that you are not just a manager who manages one's shift but also a person who is valuable and is able to contribute to the company.
When I see customers, regular and new ones, come to my store with their tired faces and leave my store with a more cheerful aura, this is the most rewarding part of the job. When I see crew members graduate and come back to my store with stories of new careers, definitely a high for me.
Pros
good benefits
Salary / Benefits
it's nice to work with others with spirit of family anf fun.
cashier (Former Employee) –  Manila10 October, 2016
Being a service crew, it was a wonderful experience because everyday you meet a lot of different people. You might encounter their different moods specially when they're happy in your service.
I've learned that when you're working in this industry, you need a lot of patience, you need to be honest, friendly, hardworking, to learn more, and last to be happy in your work.
The hardest part of my job was I'm always hungry when i see food.
And the most enjoyable part of the job is being part of the company itself. :)
Pros
Free meals
Cons
long hours of duty
sadasdas
Services Crew (Former Employee) –  Quezon City17 May, 2016
this company helps you develop your cooperation with the co-workers and also improve your time management. i worked here part time while studying.
Pros
free meals
Cons
low salary
Fun Workplace
Servicer Crew (Former Employee) –  Bangued16 May, 2016
My Daily Task at work is to Prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently meeting our standards.
Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy, at all times.
Keep up to date with current promotions, and new products.
Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the manager.
Always comply to all company policies and procedures.
Be involved and contribute at team meetings.
Carry out instructions given by the management team.
Pros
Free lunch
Productive workplace
Service Crew/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Quezon City15 July, 2016
Have a very long duty for 8 hours and having an overtime. I learned how to have patience and how to train my co workers that are new in the job. Quite had a little misunderstanding with the schedule that are given. The hardest part on the job is having a responsibility to keep a money that is not yours and it belonged to the company. Had a lot of fun in the job, it was like playing and working at the same time. Just had a hard time balancing my time in the work and school.
Pros
Free Lunch
Salary / Benefits
having fun talking to a costumer
Tekton (Former Employee) –  Cebu City27 April, 2016
I have learned that working in jollibee is very great including helping you to boast your personality but the salary is not enough if you have a family to help. I have lots of friend out there including our manager but as ive said the salary for a service crew is not enough for me.
Super Productive
Service Crew/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Davao City, P112 December, 2015
I work four times a week. working hours depends on my class schedule. it usually ranges from 6 to 12 hours.

I do wash dishes, cook different types of foods, cater on orders, cashier, work as a waiter and housekeeping as the same time.

I have learned a lot like spending time wisely and how to have a good relationship with your clients like establishing rapport and how to work as team in your workplace.

the hardest part of the Job is when it becomes very busy but in time you get to adjust and work well under pressure.

most enjoyable part of the job is when you develop good relationship with your workmates and bosses. and as well as receiving your hard earned salary
Pros
Free meal
Skillful, Friendly and Humble
Jollibee Luzurriaga (Former Employee) –  Bacolod15 October, 2016
Time: every 8hrs duty opening in the morning
Excellent management
Good Co0workers
the hardest part of the job...is over time more than 11 to 12hrs
Good communications
Pros
free time
Cons
long hrs
Salary / Benefits
Multitasking activity but at the same time were having fun
Kitchen crew (Former Employee) –  Pioneer Kapitolyo Pasig City9 January, 2017
We're enjoying our work when there's no people I mean customer and we share story to each other and also we close our managers to know each other and t be closed with them
Pros
Free meal
Good management and workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Angeles11 June, 2016
It's fun to work in such place because i got to meet different peoples and learn more skills like communicating in other native language. My team leader and co-workers are kind because they teach me about some of the things that i don't know such as gravy recipe and etc.. I learned a lot in my job like cooking, communicating, dealing calmly with a customer that has bad attitude, knowing my obligations and a lot of great things. The management is wise.
Pros
Free food.
Salary / Benefits
I'm more productive and contented with my workmates.
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Calamba City27 November, 2016
I work more than working hours but Its alright. I learned how to mange my anger to my annoying workmates. To the management team they are all good to me. the hardest part of my job is being an AC because I spent more time than to my co workers. the most enjoyable part of my job is the Christmas Part.
Pros
free rice
Productive and fun environment
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City30 May, 2016
Everyday seems so productive. I have learned a lot of things. The management were so accommodating and easy to talk to. My co-employees were too kind to me. I have learned different types of personalities and how to get along with them. The hardest part of the job is when there's a lot of work to handle and you don't know what to finish first but as the days gone by you will be proud of yourself that you did a great job.
Pros
Free meal (the food defends on your schedule)
productive and fun
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  batangas19 December, 2016
Sometimes hard, sometimes happy..i enjoyed every time .. I learned about how to communicate the other and share about my real life
Pros
free lunch
productive and fun
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro17 September, 2016
My work starts at 1:00 pm and ends at 10:00 pm but sometimes i overtime because the store manager wanted to. Jollibee in the most popular food chain in the Philippines and the most busy too.
Pros
1 hour break with free lunch
Enjoyable, Fun, Great experience
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Araneta Square, Monumento, Caloocan City21 October, 2015
I do work usually Monday to Saturday or even Sunday if necessary, i got a lot of good experienced and memories to this job because he mold my personalities regarding my good character like always be on time, make the customer satisfied and be patience etc.i think the hardest part of my job in Jollibee is when the store need to close because you have to clean all the little things in side the store but i can't feel the fatigue because i enjoy work with Jollibee Inc., the most enjoyable part of this job is when you have the salary in your hand it means that all your hard work paid off.
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
productive and challenging working at jollibee
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Isabela City, Basilan30 July, 2016
it's more challenging making go faster. a have learned when it comes on how to value customer even if it's children you have show them the"alagang pinoy traits" and on how to manage the time.the management is fair and good.co-workers is sometimes annoying but i really enjoyed working with them. the hardest part of the job is being scold by customer. most enjoyable is when the manager says that, "we hit the goal" i felt like i did my job well.
Pros
free availment of food
Cons
12 hours
fun yet busy
Service Crew/ Product Controller (Former Employee) –  Bacolod1 October, 2016
i am in charge in pantry area i cooked spaghetti, or i am assigned in kitchen area. very busy since it was a food chain. always more customer and you should always fast in complying orders.
Pros
free viand
Cons
long hours and busy
fun work place
Cashier/Waitress (Former Employee) –  Gapan28 November, 2016
Everyday is a busy day. I learned to face/communicate to the customers properly. I don't have any problem with the management. I had a great memories with my co-workers. I didn't see any hard part in that job because I enjoyed working there.
Pros
free food