Jollibee Employee Reviews

Its good to work here.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 20, 2018
The job its Good , The Management its good and the workplace is nice 24hours security to work safe . Free meal for every employee . But the salary its not that high .
Pros
Free lunch
Fun work place
Food Server (Former Employee) –  Manila, PHFebruary 20, 2018
Awesome store that i worked before all the staff and colleagues are hardworker and knows how to handle pressure. Fast pacing environment but enjoyable, good food :)
Salary / Benefits
Productie and also company oriented
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  CebuFebruary 19, 2018
Their company and also the managers are effecient they encourage thier crews to learn and to love the jobs that they have.I love being et their store wherein I gain more knowledge and it helps to boost my self confidencel
Pros
Free lunch
Prodcutive
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  Talisay, CebuFebruary 18, 2018
Jollibee has been my foundation to achieve my goals. I work hard and I study harder. The company molds me to be the best version of myself. The management team has a great camaraderie to both employees and customers.
Nice to Work Here.
Administrative Crew (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 15, 2018
Every one loves Jollibee. Adults and Kid. Its nice to work here because its popular. and when it comes to salary they give what employee's need. and of course its free meal.
busy workplace
Waiter/Server (Former Employee) –  jollibee cauayan city isabelaFebruary 15, 2018
jollibee is a number 1 fast food in the philippines. because of their strictly and standard in preparing, cooking and serving food. i worked for almost a year because of contractualization. jollibee is a busy workplace because they love the food mostly for children. every day i met different people and the different behaviors, as a server some people got angry with us for not giving them comfortability but where train for dealing withthem if we can not the manager who's the one will approach them. i'm also a crew trainor for the newbie's. loving and enjoying your work will have a happy workplace.
Pros
free snacks and lunches
Cons
8 hours a day
Salary / Benefits
Working with jollibee is fun because of the environment.Meeting new people everyday is also fun.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Guiguinto, BulacanFebruary 15, 2018
working with jollibee is tiring and also fun. We have free meals everyduty. Its tiring especially when its weekend or hollidays. And sometimes we have unpaid overtime while doing our Caygo or Clean as you go. We call our unpaid overtimes charity.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Unpaid Overtime
productive and enjoyable workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  General Santos City, South CotabatoFebruary 13, 2018
i learned a lot in jollibee. i learned how to be approachable person and being friendly to other person. i had so much fun in there. the hardest thing i've encountered when i was in jollibee is if theirs an occassions in the city . expecting for more costumers.
Pros
free meals
fun colleagues at work
Dining Crew (Former Employee) –  Binan City, PhilippinesFebruary 11, 2018
my day starts with Assisting the cashier for orders, prepare food, wash dishes, assist costumers in dining area, cleaning the place, mopping.cleaning the comfort room
Pros
fun hardworking people in the workplace
Cons
no job security
Productive and fun workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Mariveles bataan.February 11, 2018
Just always take care of the food you served and always accomodate costumers remember to smile always at your costumers follow instructions of your supiriors and last continue to grow as a person together with your jollibee crews family.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Fixed or extented work hours
Salary / Benefits
good on training and fun workplace
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Cebu City,PhilippinesFebruary 10, 2018
I really love the workplace because jollibee is the most enjoyable company that ever had.No hard time on the workplace culture because the people around are very industrious and hardworking.
Fun and enjoyable.
service crew(counter cashier) (Former Employee) –  AlbayFebruary 10, 2018
This is the best steppings stone for me because of excellent nature.People here are dedicated to work and do their priority with less supervisions.Jollibee people are happy working.there are also more challenge in facing customers.Workers here are like family helping each other.
Pros
free meals
Cons
sometimes short hour and sometimes long hours of duty
fun and enjoy to here
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesFebruary 9, 2018
The company was very good. The employees were all friendly. The manager was very approachable. I love to work in this kind of company that has full concern of their employees.
Salary / Benefits
customer service. fast service approach
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  bacolod city, philippinesFebruary 6, 2018
as part of its name as jollibee "busy bees" and as a fast food chain. it is there standard to serve the customers in a quick and fast approach with a smile.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place with professional people
Cashier (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 6, 2018
My review about my previous work place was all of my co-workers was nice to tag along with and they were also very friendly. I learned that you should be very flexible when it comes on adapting your work place also with the people you are working with. When it comes with the management all of my previous manager when very nice and they are very professional when it comes on handling there people.
Pros
Free meals
fun workmates
Kitchen Crew / Waitress / Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Calamba CityFebruary 6, 2018
I love Jollibee and even working at Jollibee really makes me love it more because everyone in the workplace was so jolly and fun to be with. The crew members are all young that's why we all get together well even managers are happy to be with. but when it comes to job everyone gets serious to their work.
productive and fun
SERVICE CREW (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuFebruary 5, 2018
normal working days time and place.
fun to work while entertaining old and new costumers in everyday.
fun while learning new things and environment.
the management is very well manage.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours sometimes
enjoyable workplace
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Digos CityFebruary 5, 2018
Organising market research. Arranging promotional events. Assisting the manager in writing reports and analysing data. Communicating with clients. Learned how to be a friend to everybody.
Fun and enjoyable.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 5, 2018
Working as a service crew if a fun, taking orders of the customer and serving their food showing smiles and cleaning the stores is a good opportunity to have a good experience.
Pros
Free food.
Fun and pressure
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuFebruary 5, 2018
It is very pressure and very busy. We cannot determine the time whether it peak or slack but the hardest thing is to do the work without proper training.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Overtime works