jollibee foods corporation

jollibee foods corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary / Benefits
Salary / Benefits
Stressful workplace, very long hours with no overtime pay
Management Trainee (Former Employee), Makati, P00October 13, 2014
Pros: friendly and hardworking crew
Cons: long hours, no over time pay, franchisee and rm always brags about their accomplishments (negative way)
I was a Dining Manager, so a typical day at work would be us, my dining crew, discussing the activities for the day and assigning their stations, then go on with our duties. I do travel path every 15-30 mins. or as needed. I always check the tables of the customers if they have any pending orders so I can update it on the kitchen. I motivate my crew – more... every now and then, especially whenever I see them getting tired after the peak hour. I talk to my crew after every duty just to catch up on what's going on in their lives and mind, that is if they want to share. Being friendly with your crew really helps a lot in maintaining a good working relationship.

Being in this kind of job I learned how to interact with all types of people. Most of our customers are very demanding since they are working in corporate world. Having confidence, being attentive and friendly gestures really helps, they become our regular customers. You have to be mindful of what they want, what are their favorite food to order, even their favorite place to sit. Me being a dining manager needs to have an effort to really notice these things so that my customers would really feel at home.

The management team I was in were not the people I really imagined working with. As much as possible the Franchisee wants all the managers to extend hours in their duty without overtime pay. The Franchisee doesn't allow the Restaurant Manager to decide things for the crew and the stores. So if there's something we need to decide, we still have to wait for the Franchisees final decision. As for my situation at work, the Franchisee and Restaurant Manager expect me to know everything about the store without them training me on the particular things they assigned me and whenever I am asking for the information I needed so I can do the job I was assigned, they would always tell me that they will schedule a day when they will explain and train me. Until the day I resigned, it never happen.

The hardest part of the Job is doing the things you're assigned to do without the Restaurant Manager training you and my co-managers never bothered to help me because they don't want a competition since I'm new in the store. And it's hard to do things on your own because if you did something wrong the Franchisee might shout at you and you'll feel so little and you'll immediately lose your confidence and that's when she'll start bragging about her accomplishments that you will never have.

Interacting with different kinds of people/customers is the hardest yet very fulfilling and enjoyable part of the job. I've overcome my shyness, I gained confidence. – less
Fun workplace
Store Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Laguna PhilippinesOctober 12, 2014
Cons: long hours
This is the most memorable career for me. I was given a chance to work closely to a more challenging roles as being part of the management team at the age of 18. I was identfied as a Managerial Trainee for an excellent performance shown. I was hired as a service crew but was given a hance to be part of Sales & Marketing group, do accouting and audits – more... and train staff. – less
Salary / Benefits
good and co-workers are funny
Cashier/Food Assembler (Former Employee), las pinasAugust 22, 2014
we all now that working in fast food is not easy because there's a lot of work. and regarding the management for me they are good and professional. My co-workers are nice because we always do bonding outside the company.
Very Good Company.
CASHIER (Former Employee), Santiago City, PhilippinesJuly 24, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: many customers
I am a cashier in this food restaurant company..very big company and very successfull.
Funwork place.
Service Crew (Former Employee), Paniqui,TarlacJuly 14, 2014
Pros: free meal
Cons: free snack if you dutied more than 8 hours
An eight hours of work every except if there is an over time
I learned how to operate different kinds of cooking machines
management is good
my co-workers are good
the hardest part for me is when I got to work even I am not feeling well
the most enjoyable part when I am learning something new or techniques for the work to be done faster and of course – more... it is enjoyable when salary day has come – less
Salary / Benefits
Very productive and challenging work place
Store Marketing Crew (Former Employee), Parañaque, 1700July 14, 2014
Pros: free lunches, happy working environment
Cons: more charity time
Im happy that I became part of Jollibee
very competitive work place and good workmates
I learned a lot from them.
Salary / Benefits
Perfect workplace takes care of its people and listen to their ideas
AREA MANAGER (Former Employee), Cebu CityJuly 8, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: long hours
It is really fun working at Jolibee.
It an organisation balance with people and result oriented.Visions and missions are clear.
There is a reward system that motivates the employee and at the same time you are being coach if needed.
streesful workplace
Back-up Person (Current Employee), pasay cityJuly 3, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: short hours
Everyday is peak. i learned how train incoming crews, how discipline my co-workers.
stressful workplace
Product Controller (Current Employee), Pasay cityJuly 3, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: short hrs
I have learn on how to control the production of the products as a product controller,
Salary / Benefits
work with jolly to make customers happy.
Assisting customers (Former Employee), Apalit, Pampaga, PhilippinesJuly 2, 2014
Assisting customers
Managing the cashier desk
Preparing foods
Fast and productive
Service Crew/Cahier (Former Employee), Lucena, 04AJuly 2, 2014
Pros: free meal
Jollibee thought me how to mange my time. How to deal with clients with time pressure.
Jolly workplace
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Pasig City, PhilippinesJuly 1, 2014
Joyful and creativity are the keys on this company. I learned a lot also from this company. I developed my managerial skills as well.
Enjoyable
Counter Cashier / Service Crew (Former Employee), Baguio, P15June 26, 2014
Pros: enjoyable
Cons: racist
This was my first job after I graduate in college and it's really hard to find job in the Philippines. At fist It's quite nervous because I really don't have an idea working in a fast food restaurant but when I learned the procedures and practice on ordering and promoting products, it is fun and enjoyable because your are dealing with different people – more... and personalities that you will encounter in everyday scenario. I really don't like the way some managers/supervisor deal with there employee. – less
awesome company
Shift Manager (Former Employee), ManilaJune 26, 2014
A company that continuosly provide necessary trainings to all employees, excellent job culture, amazing people to work with!
a typical day at work
SERVICE CREW (Former Employee), roxas cityJune 9, 2014
its fun to work along with people that share your interests. even in a busy day you can never feel the hardship of work because of people that gives you joy.
Productive and fun workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee), tacloban city, philippinesJune 3, 2014
Pros: free lunch
The typical day usually starts with a morning prayer and discussion about the game-plan and the expected number of people.
I learned to maximize my time efficiently and effectively to be more productive, I also learned the essence of frugality.
We treat each other as a family.Co-workers are very helpful.
The management is always there to assist us whenever – more... they are needed.
The most enjoyable part of being a service crew is when you serve to the customer with a smile and the customer say "thank you" with a smile from their heart – less
My Summary - Service Crew
Service Crew (Former Employee), SM City Naga City, Camarines Sur PhilippinesMay 11, 2014
My Schedule when I was at Jollibee was opening of the store. I developed how to communicate to the costumer,how to handle costumerof their different attitude and to strong relationship to my co-worker. the hardest part of the job is it depends upon the costumer because the people when felt hungry they were different person.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and you can earn many things
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Taguig, P00May 9, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: no time for family
I learned to be more confident. This job was stressful and you have to be fully committed to this. But i don't regret to spent almost 3 years to this company, because this is the reason why i improved myself and get the chance to help my family by enough salary and good benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Salary and compensation package is below standard.
Service Crew (Former Employee), Makati City NCR; PhilippinesMay 3, 2014
Pros: a good workplace to serve and meet people in all walks of life.
Cons: some crew/workers have negative attitude towards others.
Employees are usually overworked, and with overtime. Customers/Client are satisfied with the services given by employees complying to highest standards in customer service quality. Quality products are served daily... 24/7.
free good accomodation
Service Crew (Former Employee), Manila, PhilippinesApril 16, 2014
Pros: free food allowance
Cons: nothing
To make the customers feel welcome and ensuring outstanding quality, service, cleanliness, and value.

1 2 3 4 5