jollibee foods corporation Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Calamba City4 November, 2016
During my typical workday, I am responsible for overseeing my teams as they progress on various advertising campaigns. I check in and help them with any issues they may be having such as doing mock-ups or securing rights to songs. I keep in touch with clients, update them on our progress and make sure they are satisfied with the promotional materials.
Pros
Cons
minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
productive with a full of happiness
Dining Crew (Former Employee) –  Digos12 September, 2016
When i was working in jollibee my experience will absolutely good. they can provide a good benefits and they can help a working student like me to improve our skills in interacting of many people with happiness and also the management are very hands on their task to maintain a high standard policy to the company.
Productive and Good Employer and have fun
Service Crew / Cashier (Former Employee) –  Urdaneta City Philippines1 November, 2016
We have a team building to motivate our self steam. A typical day at work is good we enjoying the company work sometimes have pressure but we handle it to a nice way. We have a team building so we easy to finish and accomplish. My hardest part of my job is customer complain.
Pros
free meal
Cons
6hrs
challenging work for students
SERVICE CREW (Former Employee) –  Quezon City10 July, 2016
Working at a fastfood chain is kinda a challenging and also hard thing in a working student. I gained a lot of self-confidence, hard work, resourcefulness, team work and importance of a certain task. I choose the grave yard shift so i can finish my daily class and work at night. I enjoyed a lot because of my wonderful co-workers. the hardest part is when i got some sort of problems regarding my money it is also hard to left my first job ever. the most enjoyable part is i finished this job without any penalties.
Pros
free meals
Cons
extended hours of work
work environment
Service Crew l Sta. Cruz (Former Employee) –  Laguna, Philippines28 September, 2016
Working in the well known fast food chain really enjoying but it can only offers a part time job for the college student, even if i want to stay for work my contract is only 5 months.
Pros
free meals
Cons
no other benefit
Salary / Benefits
A Stressful work but super fun
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  General Santos16 October, 2016
A typical day at work during these years is running from one station to another, cooking one product to another. It really stresses out myself physically but I enjoy a lot during this days.
Enjoyable workplace
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Cebu, Philippines29 October, 2016
It was a training ground for me. I was given a opportunity with the company to work in their company. Given the chance that i am also studying that time.I am glad that i belong to the company.
Busy as a bee
Restaurant Manager 3 (Former Employee) –  General Santos3 May, 2016
Jollibee is a very busy workplace. You cannot just sit down at the office and watch your crew serve customers. You have to be there at the selling floor, pushing your staff to obtain more sales and to move faster. You also have to be there at the selling floor to ensure that standard food are served to customers and to also ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved.
Productive and Honest
On the Job Training (OJT) (Former Employee) –  Calamba City25 August, 2016
Same as my previous answer. Becaus this is Only On-The-job Training.Same company from my job and OJT. Nothing else to say. Hope the management will have an action in everyone.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
over hours
Fun
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Manila16 November, 2016
During my work in Jollibee I learn many thing in this company. Jollibeei company is a good platform for learning hard work. Jollibee management is very suppurtive.
Pros
Free Foods
Cons
Short Times
enjoyable and learning
counter crew (Former Employee) –  Bacolod12 April, 2016
As a cashier is a hard time to you need to work fast and be careful at the money because if you have a short money you will the one who pay the short income.My hardest part of my job is when your reliever cannot come you need to work and also when the manager get mad at you she scolded in front of the customer. My co-worker are enjoyable and very helpful.
Pros
free food and drinks
fun work place
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Consolacion21 September, 2016
The management treated me nicely and I learned also how to deal with customers in a friendly manner. This is the first company I've been.
Pros
free meals sometimes
Salary / Benefits
productive,skillful,knowledgeable and work under pressure
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Calamba City25 April, 2016
the most enjoyable part of the job is the excellent teamwork during peak hours and never give pending orders that totally out customer complaint and delivered total customer satisfaction that brings smile and genuine services from the heart.
Pros
free meal
Cons
1 hr-1.5 hrs
very good environment
Receptionist/Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Manila, Philippines4 May, 2016
Such a good place to work with since this one located in our Country back in Philippines. Though there were some people that were not good but still manageable . Good visitor to handle querries qucikly
Pros
good interaction with different type of visitors
Cons
low salary
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Parañaque20 May, 2016
need to work hard and be active. you will be responsible at yourself. you need to cooperate to your co-workers. you need to out the product on the given time but still it's good quality or in good standard.
Pros
free meals
Cons
hard working in station
Salary / Benefits
Working as much as fast but safely that you can.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas13 July, 2016
Every day was a challenge because you can never know when will people come to the store. So you need to be prepared every day for an audit.
Salary / Benefits
JFC is a place where you will enjoy your job only if you will learn to love the work.
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Occidental Mindoro11 February, 2016
I love the work in Jollibee. I learned a lot from them because the company is very generous when it comes to training and development of their employees. The top management is very kind to their employees though I may say that they have this culture - NO TRANSFER, NO PROMOTION. .

I didn't feel the hard part of the job because of my co-managers and crew, we all work together as a team to get the result that we want and also because I love my work.
Pros
Training, Awarding, Performance Appraisal
Cons
Ten hours of work, no overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
A job where you can learn new things. It's like working and playing. :)
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Olongapo City27 January, 2016
I'm working 8 hours a day as a cashier. I learned how to be patient and understanding when it comes to different kinds of customers. I learned how to deal with people, i'm so happy in this work. I'm happy with the environment and with my workmates. The most enjoyable part is the bonding with my workmates and superiors. The superiors we're so down to earth.
Pros
free foods
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee Foods Corporation is a Filipino multinational chain of fast food restaurants
Dining Crew (Former Employee) –  Manila3 March, 2016
Maintain the cleanliness of the dining are. Bust tables. Doing some order takes and advanced calls to production controller for a faster service.
Pros
Free lunch, flexible time for students.
Cons
Small salary.
enjoyable and productive
THIRD ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, P072 February, 2016
I have been spending more time in the store than staying at home. Though colleagues are very nice, work loads are heavy and pressure is on. The company is well managed and well systematized. The salary and benefits were indeed incredible. Service at peak hours are both fun and stressful.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
very long hours

4.3