jollibee foods corporation Employee Reviews

fun work place
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  ConsolacionSeptember 21, 2016
The management treated me nicely and I learned also how to deal with customers in a friendly manner. This is the first company I've been.
Pros
free meals sometimes
Productive and Honest
On the Job Training (OJT) (Former Employee) –  Calamba CityAugust 25, 2016
Same as my previous answer. Becaus this is Only On-The-job Training.Same company from my job and OJT. Nothing else to say. Hope the management will have an action in everyone.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
over hours
Salary / Benefits
Working as much as fast but safely that you can.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  DasmariñasJuly 13, 2016
Every day was a challenge because you can never know when will people come to the store. So you need to be prepared every day for an audit.
challenging work for students
SERVICE CREW (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 10, 2016
Working at a fastfood chain is kinda a challenging and also hard thing in a working student. I gained a lot of self-confidence, hard work, resourcefulness, team work and importance of a certain task. I choose the grave yard shift so i can finish my daily class and work at night. I enjoyed a lot because of my wonderful co-workers. the hardest part is when i got some sort of problems regarding my money it is also hard to left my first job ever. the most enjoyable part is i finished this job without any penalties.
Pros
free meals
Cons
extended hours of work
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueMay 20, 2016
need to work hard and be active. you will be responsible at yourself. you need to cooperate to your co-workers. you need to out the product on the given time but still it's good quality or in good standard.
Pros
free meals
Cons
hard working in station
very good environment
Receptionist/Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesMay 4, 2016
Such a good place to work with since this one located in our Country back in Philippines. Though there were some people that were not good but still manageable . Good visitor to handle querries qucikly
Pros
good interaction with different type of visitors
Cons
low salary
Busy as a bee
Restaurant Manager 3 (Former Employee) –  General SantosMay 3, 2016
Jollibee is a very busy workplace. You cannot just sit down at the office and watch your crew serve customers. You have to be there at the selling floor, pushing your staff to obtain more sales and to move faster. You also have to be there at the selling floor to ensure that standard food are served to customers and to also ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved.
Salary / Benefits
productive,skillful,knowledgeable and work under pressure
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Calamba CityApril 25, 2016
the most enjoyable part of the job is the excellent teamwork during peak hours and never give pending orders that totally out customer complaint and delivered total customer satisfaction that brings smile and genuine services from the heart.
Pros
free meal
Cons
1 hr-1.5 hrs
enjoyable and learning
counter crew (Former Employee) –  BacolodApril 12, 2016
As a cashier is a hard time to you need to work fast and be careful at the money because if you have a short money you will the one who pay the short income.My hardest part of my job is when your reliever cannot come you need to work and also when the manager get mad at you she scolded in front of the customer. My co-worker are enjoyable and very helpful.
Pros
free food and drinks
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee Foods Corporation is a Filipino multinational chain of fast food restaurants
Dining Crew (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 3, 2016
Maintain the cleanliness of the dining are. Bust tables. Doing some order takes and advanced calls to production controller for a faster service.
Pros
Free lunch, flexible time for students.
Cons
Small salary.
Fastfood Chain
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ PAYROLL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 1, 2016
A lot of things learning everyday.
being proactive.
Staff are accommopdating and management where about to listen all the staff needs.
everyday was a chaos but still can handle.
my typical day
Cashier / Crew (Former Employee) –  cavite. philippinesFebruary 21, 2016
when i was there im always closing . everyday cleaning our station, counting take away things.everyday I go home late .well i always encounter different types of customer .
Salary / Benefits
JFC is a place where you will enjoy your job only if you will learn to love the work.
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Occidental MindoroFebruary 11, 2016
I love the work in Jollibee. I learned a lot from them because the company is very generous when it comes to training and development of their employees. The top management is very kind to their employees though I may say that they have this culture - NO TRANSFER, NO PROMOTION. .

I didn't feel the hard part of the job because of my co-managers and crew, we all work together as a team to get the result that we want and also because I love my work.
Pros
Training, Awarding, Performance Appraisal
Cons
Ten hours of work, no overtime pay
Pantry Station (Former Employee) –  Davao CityFebruary 5, 2016
I love to work In Jollibee foods corporation because it is oriented and good idea to be part in this company and you can benefits a lot.
Pros
Free Lunches
enjoyable and productive
THIRD ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, P07February 2, 2016
I have been spending more time in the store than staying at home. Though colleagues are very nice, work loads are heavy and pressure is on. The company is well managed and well systematized. The salary and benefits were indeed incredible. Service at peak hours are both fun and stressful.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
very long hours
Salary / Benefits
A job where you can learn new things. It's like working and playing. :)
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Olongapo CityJanuary 27, 2016
I'm working 8 hours a day as a cashier. I learned how to be patient and understanding when it comes to different kinds of customers. I learned how to deal with people, i'm so happy in this work. I'm happy with the environment and with my workmates. The most enjoyable part is the bonding with my workmates and superiors. The superiors we're so down to earth.
Pros
free foods
fun workplace
CASHIER/CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  imus caviteJanuary 20, 2016
doing cashiering and receiving guest for their event reservation. it was a good experience because it helps me a lot while studying.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
limited hours depends on your free time
fun working
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  Angeles, P03January 11, 2016
*typical day at work, cooking fries and fried chicken.
*i learn how a lot like giving good standard of the service.
*management is good.
*co-workers are friendly.
*hardest part when you need to double schedule.
*most enjoyable when we have a activity.
Crew (Former Employee) –  San Jose, P03December 6, 2015
A very good food industry which provides additional job especially for a student like me. a very well training ground for those who doesn't have experience yet.
Pros
Free meals
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee Foods Corp focuses on employee development.
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesDecember 2, 2015
Jollibee Foods Corporation focuses on family both their external and internal customers which is what most Filipino prioritize. I have grown to be more flexible in terms of doing simultaneous jobs. Jollibee have thought me to budget my time. The company have helped me develop my leadership skills as well as decision making for the benefit of the store and the number of people I am handling. The hardest part of the job would be compromising and deciding between what the customers want even if it was impossible sometimes and what the store can provide. I enjoyed leading and managing our internal customers, the crews, because I get to know different personalities and I get to inspire them to work for the stores missions. The company has a common vision and abides the same values that most of us Filipinos holds as important.
Pros
Yearly awards to recognize our hard work nationwide.

4.3