jollibee foods corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary / Benefits
Salary / Benefits
fast production and well trained crews
Service Crew (Former Employee), Morayta, Metro ManilaAugust 10, 2015
Pros: free meals
Cons: unstable schedule
the management was good, well organized, very kind managers and supervisors but some of my other crew are not. one of them are caught by the act stealing some of my things.
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee), Muntinlupa, P00August 9, 2015
Pros: working student
Cons: short hours, part time
Smile and Greeting the customer,
Take the order of the customer
Suggestive Selling
Receiving Payment
Find ways to fulfill the need of the customer
Very Good
Service Crew (Former Employee), Dasmariñas, 04AAugust 5, 2015
A very great job that give to me an opportunity to study, a work place that have a cooperation to each other that treat you like a family.
Working Students
Crew Trainer (Former Employee), Manila, P00August 4, 2015
Pros: Free Meal
Cons: No security of tenure
This company give chances for a working students to work while you study at the same time. They can give scholarship if you are qualified for the programs.
Enjoyable and learned experience
Service Crew (Former Employee), Quezon City, P00July 31, 2015
Pros: Free meal
Cons: Long hours
At my first day of this job of course there's a lot of difficulties happened because of the adjustments with the co workers especially to the task I face. I came to the point that I wanna give it up but i thought that this might be a challenge to my abilities on how will I handle the situation. But after a months I got the right techniques and there's a lot of thing that i learned that I still thank until now.
productive and fun
service crew (Former Employee), Alabang Muntinlupa CityJuly 31, 2015
Cons: long hours
The management are not pressure all of them treated crew as son or daughter that's why we enjoy our work environment and we love hanging out with our manager after duty.
Salary / Benefits
All in all my work experience at Jollibee was quite a handful. I have learned so much at a very short span of time. I have gained a lot of friends.
Store Marketing Assistant (SMART) (Former Employee), 04AJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Learned much from Jollibee.
Cons: The workplace is very stressful.
Working at Jollibee has been fun at times and at the same time very demanding. It requires a lot of patience in dealing with different kinds of customers. But luckily I was able to handle different customers successfully. It is very important to be able to keep your composure at all times. Good customer-service is important in this type of industry. Learning vital skills like hosting parties at a very lively manner and being able to deliver what is expected of you as a store marketing assistant is quite an achievement. Being able to perform other tasks assigned by the store managers like cashiering and order-taking is also an achievement for me.
Productive and learning...
ADMINISTRATIVE CREW (Former Employee), Baguio City, PhilippinesJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Free meals
The first thing to do is to read the logbook weather my boss and my co-crew employee endorses works to be done then I check the crews time cards, o see who was late and who is absent.

At first it was difficult for me to be a working student but in a long run, I was able to manage my time in school and in work. I learn to become calm in stressful environment like the fast food chain that I worked for.

I enjoyed my stay in this fast food chain because I gain a lot of friends, I learn to work independently in a fast paced environment with extreme multi-tasking.
Salary / Benefits
Good Working team and managerial staff
Cashier (Former Employee), Laguna PhilippinesJuly 21, 2015
A good start for beginners. Almost everyone is friendly but everyone is helpful. Clean environment and has sufficient time for rests. Makes sure that all employees are well oriented before starting.
Productive,responsible and fun
Service Crew (Former Employee), Calamba City, 04AJuly 20, 2015
Working in one of the most and best fast food (Jollibee Foods Corporation) is fun and challenging because all of my struggles ans success gave me a wonderful and meaningful person that i should be in the future.
pressured workplace
manager (Current Employee), Santa Rosa City, 04AJuly 9, 2015
Pros: free meal, incentives
Cons: long hours of duty
the most happy part of my job as a training manager is that you see all the employees grows according to your plan to them and they use it to continue to achieve the store target.
Salary / Benefits
Very productive place. Nut just a work place :)
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee), Malolos CityJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Free Meal
Cons: 8 hours
Everyday i assign to duty at Jollibee Drive Thru. I'm the one who take the cutomer's order. But sometimes I assigned at window2 which is I'm the one who assemble the customer's order. I really love the management in Jollibee. Because my crew mates may manager's are so friendly. The hardest part of being crew on Jollibee is when there is so many customer to assist. But the most enjoyable is the bonding in time of work. Thats all thankyou!
love to serve the kids
Service Crew (Former Employee), san fernando pampangaJune 29, 2015
joining the team is just a journey to me, I love kids having a chance to get along and serve them in a nicest I can, but a tiring day is indeed working as a service crew in big fast food chain.what more important to me is that at the end of a day I enjoyed serving them and I burp them with our foods
Productive and fun workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee), Baguio, P15June 28, 2015
For me the work is good,enjoyable most especially if you really love your work.I have learned a lot most especially when it comes to standards.
Very Exciting and Productive
Counter Crew (Former Employee), Bacolod, PhilippinesJune 27, 2015
Pros: Exciting and Productive
Very enjoyable since we are serving the customers personally. We learn on how to deal and serve them and satisfy their needs. Good management and co-workers, as well. The hardest part that time is I need to balance work and school still I overcome and i know I did the job well.
fun workplace
Service Crew/Cashier (Current Employee), Caloocan, P00June 24, 2015
Pros: free meal
Cons: long hours
In my previous company i have a good work experience in the filled because the company have for the training, and i learned so much and to the management there all good to communicate,and to my co-workers sharing that we all knows in company. my hardest part i been experience working student during but i enjoy because i learned so much .
This is what we do
Dining crew (Former Employee), ManilaJune 24, 2015
Pros: good training ground
Cons: contractualization
Basically, dealing with customers cheerfully and going home tired but full of memory is what a typical day at work for me.

In this line of work, I've learned that customer is the ultimate bloodline of the business. Patience, positive attitude, flexibility and correct mind setting are the ways to survive a day to day work.

The management team is the one who is always the eye opener for us as – more... a crew. They are the one who will teach you the better decision and will make us realize that after a very long tiring work today, there will be tomorrow for a new challenging day.

My co-workers can be your 'brother-sister' during worktime. There will be misunderstanding or challenging circumstances but at the end of the day, they will be the one who will easily understands your unreasonable emotions.

The hardest part of the job is when exhausted mind comes with exhausted body.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when a regular customer greets you first before you can greet them. – less
Salary / Benefits
productive, resposible, knows how to communicate to other people, fast learner
Assistant Restaurant Manager 1 (Current Employee), Valenzuela, P00June 22, 2015
Everyday is a challenge, everyday has a learning process. I learned how to manage different kinds of people, know there culture and attitudes. learned how to manage a food industry business.The hardest part of my job is when there is a customer complaint its really hard to please other people but I cannot ignore this kind of problem I face it with confidence and make sure that I will win back this customer. The enjoyable part is whenever we achieved are goal and that is to be as gold store.
Good Place to be trained
Service Crew (Former Employee), Los Baños, 04AJune 5, 2015
Cons: long hours
You will learn to be more flexible.
Managers are good in communicating to their service crews.
Fun place, you can enjoy while working and forget the hardship of earning.
Co-workers makes you forget what you've been going through personally.
The hardest part of the job is that you cant fully enjoy the whole day but i guess that is a part of being grown up.
Bonding with the top management bodies are very enjoyable, sadly, we only have one day bonding quarterly.
Salary / Benefits
productive and always has excitement because of joyu they bring everyday.
Service Crew/Cashier (Current Employee), Naga, P05June 1, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch
Jollibee has bringing joy and happiness not just in the costumers but also in internal relation, such as in the management and crews.