jollibee foods corporation Employee Reviews in Philippines

Salary / Benefits
JFC is a place where you will enjoy your job only if you will learn to love the work.
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Occidental MindoroFebruary 11, 2016
I love the work in Jollibee. I learned a lot from them because the company is very generous when it comes to training and development of their employees. The top management is very kind to their employees though I may say that they have this culture - NO TRANSFER, NO PROMOTION. .

I didn't feel the hard part of the job because of my co-managers and crew, we all work together as a team to get the result that we want and also because I love my work.
Pros
Training, Awarding, Performance Appraisal
Cons
Ten hours of work, no overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place and they have productive staff.
Crew (Former Employee) –  City of MalolosNovember 19, 2015
Jollibee is so busy company. It's popular all over the Phillippines. The management is so good and productive. My hardest part in my Jollibee career is when they have so many people to came in a same time but we had manage all the customers in a right way because of helping each other. And that is also my enjoyable part of my Jollibee days because we help each other when they have so many customers. I've learned so much from Jollibee one is to have a discipline in work and respect each other, second is work on pressure.
Pros
Free meals
enjoyable and productive
THIRD ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, P07February 2, 2016
I have been spending more time in the store than staying at home. Though colleagues are very nice, work loads are heavy and pressure is on. The company is well managed and well systematized. The salary and benefits were indeed incredible. Service at peak hours are both fun and stressful.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
very long hours
Salary / Benefits
there is spirit of family and fun in the workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Biñan City, 04ASeptember 26, 2015
I have learned a lot of things in jollibee. i learned how to strategized with regards to our sales, food, service and cleanliness. The management was good. We treat ourselves as familly. The hardest part of our job was when complaint occur during our shift but we need to recover the customer or win them back. In order to win them back we need to apply customer recovery steps, listen to them, apologized and promise them that it will never happen again. The most enjoyable part of my job is when there are bulk orders which will test our strategies in handling the business. That will test our skills in giving our crews timely break and making sure that inspite of big orders we can serve Gold Standard Quality products to satisfy our customer needs.
Pros
Free transportation allowance and meal allowance
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Challenging and exciting but full of fun and learnings
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  G.Redor St. Siniloan, LagunaNovember 5, 2015
It was really fun workplace environment because all my co-workers are enthusiastic and initiative, my management team is really good to work with. They are supportive and good motivator. The hardest part of the job was the continuously having of large amount of customers but this is expected because the company was the best great tasting restaurant. The most enjoyable part of the job was hosting in Kids Party and some store's event.
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
productive works place where you can a traditional value
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro, P10November 8, 2015
happy environment
in terms of management i can say is good
my co workers they are all competitive towards our shift
productive works place where you can a traditional value like saying po at opo. and the older with you must respect them by calling them kuya and ate. that the jollibee more progressive food chain in the while Philippines
Pros
free food
Cons
limit hours
Pantry Station (Former Employee) –  Davao CityFebruary 5, 2016
I love to work In Jollibee foods corporation because it is oriented and good idea to be part in this company and you can benefits a lot.
Pros
Free Lunches
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace with my co workers
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  lipa city, batangasNovember 1, 2015
Fun workplace with supportive management. Not all the numbers buthow you personally grow and develop. The mostw enjoyable part of a job was working together with my co- workers, serving people as much as we can.
Pros
free meal and a lot of incentives
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee Foods Corporation is a Filipino multinational chain of fast food restaurants
Dining Crew (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 3, 2016
Maintain the cleanliness of the dining are. Bust tables. Doing some order takes and advanced calls to production controller for a faster service.
Pros
Free lunch, flexible time for students.
Cons
Small salary.
Fastfood Chain
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ PAYROLL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 1, 2016
A lot of things learning everyday.
being proactive.
Staff are accommopdating and management where about to listen all the staff needs.
everyday was a chaos but still can handle.
Productive and enjoy
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Marquee Mall, Angeles CityMay 27, 2015
Working in Jollibee is fun and enjoyable. I feel the happiness every time i made people happy and satisfied with my service.
I learned about communications skills and how to deal with people.
Being a cashier, I learned how to handle payments and taking orders from customers. The management is kind to its employees, and everyone is friendly. The hardest part of the job is when peak season. Because there's a lot of customers fall in line from the start on my duty till closed. I would say this because sometimes the customer ordered already but haven't yet table. The most enjoyable part of the job is when closing time. Everybody happy because we survived the whole day successfully and meet the target sales.
Pros
Free lunch
fun working
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  Angeles, P03January 11, 2016
*typical day at work, cooking fries and fried chicken.
*i learn how a lot like giving good standard of the service.
*management is good.
*co-workers are friendly.
*hardest part when you need to double schedule.
*most enjoyable when we have a activity.
Busy as a bee
Restaurant Manager 3 (Former Employee) –  General SantosMay 3, 2016
Jollibee is a very busy workplace. You cannot just sit down at the office and watch your crew serve customers. You have to be there at the selling floor, pushing your staff to obtain more sales and to move faster. You also have to be there at the selling floor to ensure that standard food are served to customers and to also ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved.
COMPETITIVE & FUN DAY
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Quezon City, P00September 1, 2015
ENJOY & FUN WORKPLACE WITH MY OPTIMISTIC & AGGRESSIVE TEAM. THE BEST TRAINING GROUND TO BE THE BEST LEADER IN QSR. I REALLY ENJOY GETTING ALONG WITH PEOPLE. LOTS OF LEARNING FROM THE COMPANY & CUSTOMERS AS WELL.
Pros
HIGH BASIC 7 MANU BENEFITS PACKAGE
Cons
LONG HOURS
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Batangas City, 04ANovember 10, 2015
This company teached me a lot in terms of professional and personal development. I had gained so much confidence because way back before when I'm not in Jollibee, I am a shy person. But now, I can now present myself to other people in a professional one.
Pros
discounts, activities
enjoyable and learning
counter crew (Former Employee) –  BacolodApril 12, 2016
As a cashier is a hard time to you need to work fast and be careful at the money because if you have a short money you will the one who pay the short income.My hardest part of my job is when your reliever cannot come you need to work and also when the manager get mad at you she scolded in front of the customer. My co-worker are enjoyable and very helpful.
Pros
free food and drinks
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee Foods Corp focuses on employee development.
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesDecember 2, 2015
Jollibee Foods Corporation focuses on family both their external and internal customers which is what most Filipino prioritize. I have grown to be more flexible in terms of doing simultaneous jobs. Jollibee have thought me to budget my time. The company have helped me develop my leadership skills as well as decision making for the benefit of the store and the number of people I am handling. The hardest part of the job would be compromising and deciding between what the customers want even if it was impossible sometimes and what the store can provide. I enjoyed leading and managing our internal customers, the crews, because I get to know different personalities and I get to inspire them to work for the stores missions. The company has a common vision and abides the same values that most of us Filipinos holds as important.
Pros
Yearly awards to recognize our hard work nationwide.
Salary / Benefits
An enjoyable place to work with
Stockroom Crew (Former Employee) –  Tuguegarao City, P02May 16, 2015
Working at this company is enjoyable specially when i have acquired many good friends that make me smile during work even if sometimes my work is hard due to its requirement of physical strength to arrange and transfer stocks as well as receiving deliveries. My day to day routine became an enjoyable one because the management is good. During the hardest part of my job which is receiving deliveries and maintaining my station simultaneously, they provide me with companion which helps me do my work.
Pros
free meal
Cons
sometimes long hours of work specially when my reliever got absent
Salary / Benefits
productive,skillful,knowledgeable and work under pressure
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Calamba CityApril 25, 2016
the most enjoyable part of the job is the excellent teamwork during peak hours and never give pending orders that totally out customer complaint and delivered total customer satisfaction that brings smile and genuine services from the heart.
Pros
free meal
Cons
1 hr-1.5 hrs
Good Place to be trained
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Los Baños, 04AJune 5, 2015
You will learn to be more flexible.
Managers are good in communicating to their service crews.
Fun place, you can enjoy while working and forget the hardship of earning.
Co-workers makes you forget what you've been going through personally.
The hardest part of the job is that you cant fully enjoy the whole day but i guess that is a part of being grown up.
Bonding with the top management bodies are very enjoyable, sadly, we only have one day bonding quarterly.
Pros
free meals

4.3