jollibee foods corporation

• Salary / Benefits
Productive and learning...
ADMINISTRATIVE CREW (Former Employee), Baguio City, PhilippinesJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Free meals
The first thing to do is to read the logbook weather my boss and my co-crew employee endorses works to be done then I check the crews time cards, o see who was late and who is absent.

At first it was difficult for me to be a working student but in a long run, I was able to manage my time in school and in work. I learn to become calm in stressful environment like the fast food chain that I worked for.

I enjoyed my stay in this fast food chain because I gain a lot of friends, I learn to work independently in a fast paced environment with extreme multi-tasking.
Salary / Benefits
Good Working team and managerial staff
Cashier (Former Employee), Laguna PhilippinesJuly 21, 2015
A good start for beginners. Almost everyone is friendly but everyone is helpful. Clean environment and has sufficient time for rests. Makes sure that all employees are well oriented before starting.
Productive,responsible and fun
Service Crew (Former Employee), Calamba City, 04AJuly 20, 2015
Working in one of the most and best fast food (Jollibee Foods Corporation) is fun and challenging because all of my struggles ans success gave me a wonderful and meaningful person that i should be in the future.
pressured workplace
manager (Current Employee), Santa Rosa City, 04AJuly 9, 2015
Pros: free meal, incentives
Cons: long hours of duty
the most happy part of my job as a training manager is that you see all the employees grows according to your plan to them and they use it to continue to achieve the store target.
Salary / Benefits
Very productive place. Nut just a work place :)
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee), Malolos CityJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Free Meal
Cons: 8 hours
Everyday i assign to duty at Jollibee Drive Thru. I'm the one who take the cutomer's order. But sometimes I assigned at window2 which is I'm the one who assemble the customer's order. I really love the management in Jollibee. Because my crew mates may manager's are so friendly. The hardest part of being crew on Jollibee is when there is so many customer to assist. But the most enjoyable is the bonding in time of work. Thats all thankyou!
love to serve the kids
Service Crew (Former Employee), san fernando pampangaJune 29, 2015
joining the team is just a journey to me, I love kids having a chance to get along and serve them in a nicest I can, but a tiring day is indeed working as a service crew in big fast food chain.what more important to me is that at the end of a day I enjoyed serving them and I burp them with our foods
Productive and fun workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee), Baguio, P15June 28, 2015
For me the work is good,enjoyable most especially if you really love your work.I have learned a lot most especially when it comes to standards.
Very Exciting and Productive
Counter Crew (Former Employee), Bacolod, PhilippinesJune 27, 2015
Pros: Exciting and Productive
Very enjoyable since we are serving the customers personally. We learn on how to deal and serve them and satisfy their needs. Good management and co-workers, as well. The hardest part that time is I need to balance work and school still I overcome and i know I did the job well.
fun workplace
Service Crew/Cashier (Current Employee), Caloocan, P00June 24, 2015
Pros: free meal
Cons: long hours
In my previous company i have a good work experience in the filled because the company have for the training, and i learned so much and to the management there all good to communicate,and to my co-workers sharing that we all knows in company. my hardest part i been experience working student during but i enjoy because i learned so much .
This is what we do
Dining crew (Former Employee), ManilaJune 24, 2015
Pros: good training ground
Cons: contractualization
Basically, dealing with customers cheerfully and going home tired but full of memory is what a typical day at work for me.

In this line of work, I've learned that customer is the ultimate bloodline of the business. Patience, positive attitude, flexibility and correct mind setting are the ways to survive a day to day work.

The management team is the one who is always the eye opener for us as a crew. They are the one who will teach you the better decision and will make us realize that after a very long tiring work today, there will be tomorrow for a new challenging day.

My co-workers can be your 'brother-sister' during worktime. There will be misunderstanding or challenging circumstances but at the end of the day, they will be the one who will easily understands your unreasonable emotions.

The hardest part of the job is when exhausted mind comes with exhausted body.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when a regular customer greets you first before you can greet them.
Salary / Benefits
productive, resposible, knows how to communicate to other people, fast learner
Assistant Restaurant Manager 1 (Current Employee), Valenzuela, P00June 22, 2015
Everyday is a challenge, everyday has a learning process. I learned how to manage different kinds of people, know there culture and attitudes. learned how to manage a food industry business.The hardest part of my job is when there is a customer complaint its really hard to please other people but I cannot ignore this kind of problem I face it with confidence and make sure that I will win back this customer. The enjoyable part is whenever we achieved are goal and that is to be as gold store.
Good Place to be trained
Service Crew (Former Employee), Los Baños, 04AJune 5, 2015
Pros: free meals
Cons: long hours
You will learn to be more flexible.
Managers are good in communicating to their service crews.
Fun place, you can enjoy while working and forget the hardship of earning.
Co-workers makes you forget what you've been going through personally.
The hardest part of the job is that you cant fully enjoy the whole day but i guess that is a part of being grown up.
Bonding with the top management bodies are very enjoyable, sadly, we only have one day bonding quarterly.
Salary / Benefits
productive and always has excitement because of joyu they bring everyday.
Service Crew/Cashier (Current Employee), Naga, P05June 1, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch
Jollibee has bringing joy and happiness not just in the costumers but also in internal relation, such as in the management and crews.
productive and fun workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee), Biñan City, 04AMay 31, 2015
Pros: free meal
Cons: long hours
Fun workplace, nice management, good way to start to learn how to be patient. The most enjoyable part of the job was we had a teamwork in everything that we do. You have to be wise and have to show some strategies in order to survive, and that's what I've learned from some of my co-workers. This job is not easy, but you have to be patient and strong, because it's all worth it.
good management team
CASHIER (Former Employee), Manila, P00May 30, 2015
counting a money on a cash register, always follow the standard operating procedure having a good management team. my co- workers have a team work and i also train some of newly hired staff.
Salary / Benefits
Special memories from my previous job.
Service crew (Former Employee), Manila, P00May 28, 2015
Everyday at work in a jollibee store is very tiring because of the number of the costumers. Standards is always have to be done to take a good care for our costumers. I learned so much useful in my previous job like how to handle my income because i worked as a working student. Their management is depending on the attitude of the manager, i guess i'll rate it 1 star because of the poor management sometimes they will let you do your job in straight 8 hours without a break if one of your co-workers had an emergency. my co-workers in my first store is great, they are the one who taught me every right thing to do and they are very friendly, actually my whole team had a call sign called "Buddy". Hardest part is that our store is sold for a franchise and we all working student had to relocate and we have no choice but to accept it and continue our job. The most enjoyable part is the time that i received a Certificate of Recognition called Smiling Bee. :) and most of the christmas party and holidays i guess.
Productive and enjoy
Service Crew (Former Employee), Marquee Mall, Angeles CityMay 27, 2015
Pros: Free lunch
Cons: Long hours
Working in Jollibee is fun and enjoyable. I feel the happiness every time i made people happy and satisfied with my service.
I learned about communications skills and how to deal with people.
Being a cashier, I learned how to handle payments and taking orders from customers. The management is kind to its employees, and everyone is friendly. The hardest part of the job is when peak season. Because there's a lot of customers fall in line from the start on my duty till closed. I would say this because sometimes the customer ordered already but haven't yet table. The most enjoyable part of the job is when closing time. Everybody happy because we survived the whole day successfully and meet the target sales.
Salary / Benefits
A great stepping stone to future endeavors.
Service Crew (Former Employee), Laoag, P01May 27, 2015
Pros: Free meals
I am a jolly person and I do love making other persons happy. That's why I am very lucky to be in the dining station where I can meet different individuals.
creative and reliable.
Front Counter (Former Employee), Imus, 04AMay 26, 2015
The typical days at work is whenever we have a customer complaints but I learned that it made me more developed and improve as well. The management was very fair to the employee and my co - workers are very friendly we enjoyed each others company. The hardest part of the job was whenever we have a queue customers and the most enjoyable part of the job was when we met the target sales for the day.
Productive and Fun Experience
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee), Lucena, 04AMay 25, 2015
Pros: Meal provided
Jollibee Foods Corporation has a great contribution on my skills. It helps me a lot to move fast and response quick. Being a kitchen crew was hard but challenging experience it requires determination and focus specially when you handle one of the main product of the company. Management provides good training on all employee. Co worker are very friendly and playful. It was a good job experience for me.

1 2 3 4 5

jollibee foods corporation Photos

Jolly Team
Our Black and white Gala
this was taken when there's no supply of water that's why we took selfie!