jollibee foods corporation

jollibee foods corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary / Benefits
Productive person
Service Crew (Former Employee), BulacanMarch 4, 2015
I'm fun talking with my co-workers about their lives at home or anything that they are doing.

I enjoyed talking with some customers whenever they need our assistance.
Excellent Customer Service Everyday
Manager (Former Employee), Pasig City, PhilippinesFebruary 25, 2015
Working with the number one Fast Food Restaurant in the Philippines is a great pride and experience. Excellent working environment and staff. The hardest part of this job is dealing with complaints. But since our passion is our customers, all complaints turned into a commendation and satisfaction of the customers.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun working environment.
Service Crew (Former Employee), Dasmariñas, 04AFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: free meals
Cons: long hours
* I work as service crew and the duty will be depend of Hours of my Duty, I work everyday with the standard of company where we need to apply everyday.
*I learned to value of Teammates and the discipline toward to your working place, time management and professionalism.
*My co-workers are very gentle and supportive we teach the beginners and we also obey to our superiors.
productive but fun
Marketing assistant and Counter (Former Employee), Cagayan de Oro, P10February 24, 2015
Pros: free meals
Cons: long hours
Patience is really needed in the jobs i did. having the motto " always smile to the costumers" even when already tired and annoyed. And most important thing, make the costumers satisfied by extending good costumer relation with them and making them say, "I'll be back for more.."
Salary / Benefits
Life during the hardest part of my life
Crew/Crew Trainer (Current Employee), Jollibee SM, General Santos CityFebruary 18, 2015
I am a working student that made my studies finished. I learned on how to follow the standard operating procedures of the company. The management is very responsible for always reminding to follow always the SOP and guiding the team in every challenges. My co-workers is very fantastic and supportive team. Hardest part in the job is when I need to work under pressure because of some instances like I need to extend my duty because I have no reliever and at the same time it is my examination time schedule. Most enjoyable part of the job is when the time that we hit the gold award and I know that I contributed an efforts to make it possible.
productive and fun working
MANAGER (Current Employee), Balanga City BataanFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: bonus, incentives
Cons: long hours, working on holidays
everyday is a rating day.
I learned to have patiencr especially on some customers that need to be given a special attention(complaints/feedbacks). My co - workers are all open to listen, and very accomodating. Hardest part of the job is when everybody's at home and yet your still at work. Enoyable part of the job is when the company brings us to seminars and activities to uplift our morales.
Salary / Benefits
Hardworking and serious on my work
Service Crew (Former Employee), Davao City, P11February 8, 2015
Pros: free meal every 4hrs
Cons: 12hrs
I worked almost 8 to 12 hours everyday. I learned how to be a good leader, the management is so friendly even sometimes they are hard headed person, my co- workers are so friendly, honest to there work they also a hardworking crews and the crews are all close to each other. The hardest job that I perform in my previous work is when I'm given a task to control all the products in the storage. The most enjoyable part of my job was every General meeting because all the crews had a time to bond to each other.
Nice people
Encoder (Former Employee), Pasig,CityFebruary 2, 2015
I work from 8 am to 5 pm. the working environment was nice and not too crowded and the employees are easy to approach. I learn the new system called SAP.
Salary / Benefits
About happiness in our work.
Service Crew (Former Employee), Dasmariñas, 04AJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: free meal and uniform
Cons: atleast 8 hours a day
It begins in how we assemble all the machines in our store,cook all the kinds of product before we open the store. I had learn many things about costumer service and relation. How to communicate to our managers,crew and in costumer. The hardest part is when your contract is ending. What i love the most in this kind of job is happiness while working.
Have Sincerity and Enjoy the Work
Service Crew (Current Employee), Quezon City, P00January 22, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short hours
I work six times a week and one day Rest day
I Learned to Focus on task that Given to you
and to be Honest and Trustworthy
the management was Better they Prioritized us as their Workers
and give their best to reach the Store Goals and achievements.
the Hardest part of my Job was Coming Every Sundays, Holidays and paydays this days was the Most peak.
and my Enjoyable part of my Job of course every Break Time.
fun to work
Service Crew (Former Employee), AntipoloJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: free meal
Cons: long hour
a typical day at work is smooth and i have so many learned in this company like being happy when you work at all times to make it easily all the task and do a job well done The Management guide you to do the task properly and make feel you as family and your co-workers is your friend a true friend. The Hardest part of the job, is the shifting the schedule i counter its hard to adjust your time buts its alright. the most enjoyable part of the job is when you see all your crew mates, the management and the customer appreciate what you doing and share what you have learned.
Salary / Benefits
Good Place to work especially for the young ones
Counter Crew (Former Employee), Digos City, PhilippinesJanuary 12, 2015
I learned to manage the customer, to have a good first empression from the customer, learned how to move fast, I didn't find any hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is to meet different people everyday and to have the best co worker ever.
My Experiences in customer service
Service Crew (Former Employee), Marikina, P00January 8, 2015
Pros: free meal
Cons: long hours
Everyday I woke up very to go in our store earlier than my schedule, I learned to be more confident and friendly, I met different kinds of manager who taught me the good quality of customer service. i met different kind of people especially in my co-workers, so I learned to be more flexible. the hardest part of the job is how you will get the taste of every customer, but the most enjoyable is every time you see your customer smiling after your good quality of service
Salary / Benefits
Enjoyable place to work. We work as a team
Service Crew (Former Employee), Caloocan, P00January 4, 2015
Pros: free meal, rewards every commendation.
All crew are working as a team, also the management team. We are working by a standard procedures so we do our job properly. The hardest part is during peak hours but we give our customers satisfaction. All stations are communicating the kitchen, counter, dining and management team so, we enjoy our job.
Salary / Benefits
an excellent experience in serving food to locals or in other foreign people
Service / Kitchen Crew (Former Employee), Manila, PhilippinesJanuary 3, 2015
Serving a great tasting food to the customer is the most challenging role in the business. Maintaining of excellent customer satisfaction is the key of repeatedly business to the customer. Good and happy atmosphere of the restaurant is reason of some customer why they coming back.
Salary / Benefits
fun and challenging work, with nice co-workers
service crew (Former Employee), Cavite City, 04ADecember 18, 2014
Pros: free food, and off for sunday
6Days per week and 1 Rest Day

I learned to improved myself to have a strong personality and skills of being flexible.

Management is so Good

Co-Workers are part of my happiness, they are so kind and approachable.

Hardest part of the job If there's a Big Order, were too busy for preparation.

Enjoyable part of job is when everyone work together as One team with no complaints, because our work will get more easy.
a second home workplace
assistant restaurant manager 1 (Current Employee), gumaca quezonDecember 14, 2014
Pros: trainings; health benefits; mission & values; people oriented
Cons: long hours; still working at home even on rest days
starting to work at 5 am in AM shift; 8 am in MID shift; 2 pm in PM shift & 7 pm in GY shift. Customers influx at peak hours (11am-1pm & 4-6pm) there are manageable slack hours where crew are asked to do their side duties of cleaning their respective workign stations. learning how to move fast in Jollibee is a must. managers on duty are present to assist each crew whenever the need arises. everyone's busy in every shift doing their own tasks; no dull moments should i say. hiring & crew training is continuous to suffice the customer demands in the store. this is the hardest part of the job, the consistency in finishing the training process for each crew.dealing with the customers (internal & external) is the most enjoyable one because in here i learn to modiy treatment with each one of them.
challenging environment
Manager (Former Employee), Cavite City, 04ADecember 10, 2014
Pros: very challenging, with team building activties
Cons: long hours
In this company you will be stretched to your maximum capacity. You will be very challenged and you will surely squeeze more cognitive juices. But the good thing is working in this environment is very fun and exciting.
fun work place
Service crew / Housekeeping (Former Employee), Quezon City PhilippinesDecember 9, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short hours
My daily work is base to my schedule of time, in morning cleaning of glass panel in and out of the store, cleaning of dining area, table, chair and comport room. In the evening cleaning glass panel in and out the store, washing of all equipment trowing of garbage in garbage area, I learned how to work standard cleaning and house keeping. Management are so very good even you are in the low rank employee. I am very fun to work together my co workers and co employee because we are have a wonderful unity. Hardest part of the job is when your co workers is absent because the assigned task to them is added to my work. the enjoyable part of the job when i finish all my work with out complain from my co workers and management.
Salary / Benefits
Fun at work with the managements and co workers every day
Service Crew (Former Employee), Ermita Manila, PhilippinesDecember 1, 2014
Pros: free meals two times
Cons: long hours when costumer keep coming in
Everyday your body must be ready for long hours of communicating many types of costumer. I've learned that every costumer have their own expectations how will they're be served. This company thought me that every time you communicate to costumers you must listen to them,give them what they expect with fast and friendly service. The management help us to build our self confidence for dealing with costumers. Co-workers helps each other like family for giving excellence service. The hardest part of our job is when one costumer complaints and not easy to please,you must have long patience so that the costumer will consider you and the company. The most enjoyable part is the friendship and bonding of the crews and managements.

1 2 3 4 5