jollibee foods corporation

• Salary / Benefits
knowledgeable
cashier (Current Employee), Quezon City, P00March 21, 2015
Cons: short hours
I work 6 times a week and 1 day of rest. The management is good and also my co-workers they are all jolly and we treat each other as a family.The hardest part of my job is to work even we have a family problem but still i need to smile each of the day
Jolly Place
Service Crew - SEEDS (Current Employee), Bacoor City CaviteMarch 16, 2015
Pros: free meal
I learned so many things there. First thing I learned there is to be confident in all you do. So that you can give all the best things that you can make in your work. They really do practice the importance of the values they have specially the spirit of family and fun. It is good to work in a place where in all people are happy and nice to each other. Helping and treating each other as brothers and sisters.
As a Service Crew of the store, I learned to be more confident to deal with other and talk to them with smile and confident in a polite and sincere way. As a front liner you should be pleasant to everyone and give the needs and wants of the customers so that the customers get satisfaction every time they visited the store. I also learned to be nice to the customers even if they are not to you have more patience in yourself and just understand them. And treat the customer like your family and friends. Jollibee also teach me that the philosophy said that the “customer is always right” is not true but they practice their crew and manager that the “customers are always first”.
productive workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee), mandaluyong city PhilippinesMarch 11, 2015
Pros: free meal
Cons: short breaks
first to report to our manager and give assignment to our work then i go to my station to refill all my needs in my station and get started to work.
family oriented working environment
Fryman (kitchen crew) (Former Employee), General Mariano Alvarez, 04AMarch 5, 2015
always on fast paced environment due to large volume of customers everyday, always on pressure, highly skilled in time management and resource conservation,
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace and have a possitive attitude of those employee and the manager
Administrative Staff (Former Employee), Mandaluyong, P00March 4, 2015
working in this company I've learn on how to sew a clothes bi- operation on how to attached level, on how to operate a high speed machine all of my co employee are very fine specially to my supervisor for me the hardest part of this kind of job when their is a shifting you need to finished all the clothes that are need to deliver, and when you sew your own hands accidentally and also the most enjoyable part of this job was i learn on how to earn a friends.
Productive person
Service Crew (Former Employee), BulacanMarch 4, 2015
I'm fun talking with my co-workers about their lives at home or anything that they are doing.

I enjoyed talking with some customers whenever they need our assistance.
Excellent Customer Service Everyday
Manager (Former Employee), Pasig City, PhilippinesFebruary 25, 2015
Working with the number one Fast Food Restaurant in the Philippines is a great pride and experience. Excellent working environment and staff. The hardest part of this job is dealing with complaints. But since our passion is our customers, all complaints turned into a commendation and satisfaction of the customers.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun working environment.
Service Crew (Former Employee), Dasmariñas, 04AFebruary 25, 2015
Cons: long hours
* I work as service crew and the duty will be depend of Hours of my Duty, I work everyday with the standard of company where we need to apply everyday.
*I learned to value of Teammates and the discipline toward to your working place, time management and professionalism.
*My co-workers are very gentle and supportive we teach the beginners and we also obey to our superiors.
productive but fun
Marketing assistant and Counter (Former Employee), Cagayan de Oro, P10February 24, 2015
Cons: long hours
Patience is really needed in the jobs i did. having the motto " always smile to the costumers" even when already tired and annoyed. And most important thing, make the costumers satisfied by extending good costumer relation with them and making them say, "I'll be back for more.."
Salary / Benefits
Life during the hardest part of my life
Crew/Crew Trainer (Current Employee), Jollibee SM, General Santos CityFebruary 18, 2015
I am a working student that made my studies finished. I learned on how to follow the standard operating procedures of the company. The management is very responsible for always reminding to follow always the SOP and guiding the team in every challenges. My co-workers is very fantastic and supportive team. Hardest part in the job is when I need to work under pressure because of some instances like I need to extend my duty because I have no reliever and at the same time it is my examination time schedule. Most enjoyable part of the job is when the time that we hit the gold award and I know that I contributed an efforts to make it possible.
productive and fun working
MANAGER (Current Employee), Balanga City BataanFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: bonus, incentives
Cons: long hours, working on holidays
everyday is a rating day.
I learned to have patiencr especially on some customers that need to be given a special attention(complaints/feedbacks). My co - workers are all open to listen, and very accomodating. Hardest part of the job is when everybody's at home and yet your still at work. Enoyable part of the job is when the company brings us to seminars and activities to uplift our morales.
Salary / Benefits
Hardworking and serious on my work
Service Crew (Former Employee), Davao City, P11February 8, 2015
Pros: free meal every 4hrs
Cons: 12hrs
I worked almost 8 to 12 hours everyday. I learned how to be a good leader, the management is so friendly even sometimes they are hard headed person, my co- workers are so friendly, honest to there work they also a hardworking crews and the crews are all close to each other. The hardest job that I perform in my previous work is when I'm given a task to control all the products in the storage. The most enjoyable part of my job was every General meeting because all the crews had a time to bond to each other.
Nice people
Encoder (Former Employee), Pasig,CityFebruary 2, 2015
I work from 8 am to 5 pm. the working environment was nice and not too crowded and the employees are easy to approach. I learn the new system called SAP.
Salary / Benefits
About happiness in our work.
Service Crew (Former Employee), Dasmariñas, 04AJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: free meal and uniform
Cons: atleast 8 hours a day
It begins in how we assemble all the machines in our store,cook all the kinds of product before we open the store. I had learn many things about costumer service and relation. How to communicate to our managers,crew and in costumer. The hardest part is when your contract is ending. What i love the most in this kind of job is happiness while working.
Have Sincerity and Enjoy the Work
Service Crew (Current Employee), Quezon City, P00January 22, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short hours
I work six times a week and one day Rest day
I Learned to Focus on task that Given to you
and to be Honest and Trustworthy
the management was Better they Prioritized us as their Workers
and give their best to reach the Store Goals and achievements.
the Hardest part of my Job was Coming Every Sundays, Holidays and paydays this days was the Most peak.
and my Enjoyable part of my Job of course every Break Time.
fun to work
Service Crew (Former Employee), AntipoloJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: free meal
Cons: long hour
a typical day at work is smooth and i have so many learned in this company like being happy when you work at all times to make it easily all the task and do a job well done The Management guide you to do the task properly and make feel you as family and your co-workers is your friend a true friend. The Hardest part of the job, is the shifting the schedule i counter its hard to adjust your time buts its alright. the most enjoyable part of the job is when you see all your crew mates, the management and the customer appreciate what you doing and share what you have learned.
Salary / Benefits
Good Place to work especially for the young ones
Counter Crew (Former Employee), Digos City, PhilippinesJanuary 12, 2015
I learned to manage the customer, to have a good first empression from the customer, learned how to move fast, I didn't find any hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is to meet different people everyday and to have the best co worker ever.
My Experiences in customer service
Service Crew (Former Employee), Marikina, P00January 8, 2015
Cons: long hours
Everyday I woke up very to go in our store earlier than my schedule, I learned to be more confident and friendly, I met different kinds of manager who taught me the good quality of customer service. i met different kind of people especially in my co-workers, so I learned to be more flexible. the hardest part of the job is how you will get the taste of every customer, but the most enjoyable is every time you see your customer smiling after your good quality of service
Salary / Benefits
Enjoyable place to work. We work as a team
Service Crew (Former Employee), Caloocan, P00January 4, 2015
Pros: free meal, rewards every commendation.
All crew are working as a team, also the management team. We are working by a standard procedures so we do our job properly. The hardest part is during peak hours but we give our customers satisfaction. All stations are communicating the kitchen, counter, dining and management team so, we enjoy our job.
Salary / Benefits
an excellent experience in serving food to locals or in other foreign people
Service / Kitchen Crew (Former Employee), Manila, PhilippinesJanuary 3, 2015
Serving a great tasting food to the customer is the most challenging role in the business. Maintaining of excellent customer satisfaction is the key of repeatedly business to the customer. Good and happy atmosphere of the restaurant is reason of some customer why they coming back.

1 2 3 4 5