jollibee foods corporation

• Salary / Benefits
assisting customers
Senior Cashier (Former Employee), Manila, P00May 18, 2015
Pros: free meals
Cons: low compensation
with being a cashier in a fast food chain,i was able to enhance my patience and was able to adopt with different types of people.i have gained self confidence and it has served as my stepping stone to whatever jobs that i may be into in the near future.
Salary / Benefits
An enjoyable place to work with
Stockroom Crew (Former Employee), Tuguegarao City, P02May 16, 2015
Pros: free meal
Cons: sometimes long hours of work specially when my reliever got absent
Working at this company is enjoyable specially when i have acquired many good friends that make me smile during work even if sometimes my work is hard due to its requirement of physical strength to arrange and transfer stocks as well as receiving deliveries. My day to day routine became an enjoyable one because the management is good. During the hardest part of my job which is receiving deliveries and maintaining my station simultaneously, they provide me with companion which helps me do my work.
More Fun and Challenging work
service crew (Former Employee), Tanauan, 04AMay 16, 2015
Pros: Free meal
Cons: Long hours holiday
*Lunch time
*to be productive
*the management was so good to handle employee
*I've learned about their stories
*not at all because I enjoy my job there
*When the customer recognized you and they still want you to serve them
fun and happy experience
service crew (Former Employee), Bulacan,May 16, 2015
-happy companion to co-employee during day-to-day operation.
-I learned how to work even under pressure.
-I learned how management encourage employees not only to work ---hard, but to also to work with happy heart.
-I learned how to understand the altitude of my co- workers during working hours.
-meeting the sales target during typhoon.
-when monthly sales target reached.
I enjoyed working here
Cashier/Server (Former Employee), Pampanga, PhpMay 14, 2015
I've learned a lot and I love my job here, very challenging and always productive. I love doing payrolls, Management and all of my co-workers here are so awesome and kind, We always have team work and we always helping each other.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace, gives considerations, accommodating
Counter Crew (Former Employee), San Pedro, 04AMay 8, 2015
Pros: Free food
I have learned in all my work experiences is that I should be more patient, considerate and flexible to the things and tasks assigned to me. The management treat me well and taught me very well to improve my skills as well as myself.
fun
Service Crew (Former Employee), Bacoor, 04AMay 6, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours, paying of short
During my first month of training, I was assigned in the other branch of Jollibee. I've been dealing with my senior co-workers so much. They're also friendly and easy to approach.
Ticket selling is the most enjoyable one for me. I used to sell in different branches of Jollibee.
All in all, the company is a good one. Although I didn't get that much salary, it's still enjoyable and unforgettable experience.
Salary / Benefits
life here is not balance
Officer in Charge - Over all Management (Former Employee), Digos, P11April 30, 2015
Pros: Free and discounted meals
Cons: Long hours, no time for family
i was burnt out on stress here, work and environment is good but i was given too much work loads, i have no time for my family and my self
Salary / Benefits
productive and bida ang saya!
Service Crew (Former Employee), Bulacan, P03April 24, 2015
Pros: Free food
Cons: equipments
its such a nice and great experience working in an organization like jollibee. i learned many things during my days there, most of the people are friendly .though the tasks are difficult i enjoyed it very much because of the environment and co workers`
Fun place to work
Service crew (cashier) (Former Employee), Bulacan, P03April 24, 2015
Pros: Free lunch
Cons: Short hours
I worked at Jollibee Foods Corporation as a working student, although I find a hard time to balance my work and school schedule, I still enjoy my job. After schooling, I did my duty as a service crew at Jollibee. My sleepless nights during examinations at school makes me to be more determined to study hard, because I am doing a part time job to support my financial needs in school. As an individual I've learn to value my time and money, I also learn to be more responsible and independent. Although at first I was to give up, but my determination leads me to where I am now and I really missed the people who help me to be a better person my managers, who helped me through their advises and encouragements, my co-workers who cheers me up when I am feeling down and even the regular customers I've met.
Salary / Benefits
I became a better person
Service Crew (Former Employee), ValenzuelaApril 23, 2015
I'd learned many things in my previous Job it helps me to became a better person, never give up in every challenges that i encountered, have a long patience and im not a shy type anymore.
Salary / Benefits
good
crew (Former Employee), Laoag Bacarra road Laoag CityApril 16, 2015
Pros: free meals
Cons: long hour
happy work
honesty,effective customer service,work and safety,team work and loyalty.
good
happy,nice
none because i always love my job.
every time that i gave a good service to every customers.
Salary / Benefits
A risky and exciting workplace.
Service crew (Former Employee), J.P Laurel ave., Bajada, Davao CityApril 16, 2015
Pros: Free meals
Cons: long hours of duty and extension without counting it in our pay slip as a overtime.
This company gives me so much experiences and struggles. Though
it was my passion but it was a bit challenging. Co-workers are great but management was not good. I enjoyed serving customers especially those regular customers who already knew me. The hardest part for me was that time that I got tricked by of my customers in drive thru.
nice environment
Service Crew (Former Employee), pasig cityApril 14, 2015
loving and caring management. ready to hear all the problems of their
employees and most of all they know how to impart their knowledge for the improvement of their subbordinates
Salary / Benefits
A very productive place to work with.
Service and Production Crew (Current Employee), General Santos, P12April 12, 2015
Pros: Free meal
Working with Jollibee is not monotonous because you can swift stations. You will be given a chance to work with other stations which help you to be free from boredom. I learned how to be flexible and my leadership skill was developed. It is so fun working with different kinds of people be it in the management or my co - workers because you gotta learn how to accept individual differences. The hardest part of my job is when the pressure comes in but you just have to conquer that in order for you to be good in your job. What I enjoyed most in my job is having people that are fun to be with and of course serving the customers with quality products made by heart.
Salary / Benefits
LEARNING AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS .
ASSISTANT STORE MARKETING (Former Employee), Butuan, P13April 11, 2015
KNOWLEDGE IN HANDLING DIFFERENT WORK LOADS, HUMAN BEHAVIOR AND RELATIONSHIP TOWARDS CLIENTS.EFFECTIVE TIME MANAGEMENT AND HANDLING CUSTOMER FEEDBACK. MEET NEW PEOPLE AND WORK WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE.
Salary / Benefits
have a initiative in every task that given to you
Food Attendant (Former Employee), ManilaApril 9, 2015
Pros: incentives
Cons: none
I love to work in fast food and company that serves customer satisfaction. I learned a lot especially the attitude that you should developed or maintain if it is good or it can help[ the company.
productive
Fast food Crew (Former Employee), Baliuag, P03April 8, 2015
Pros: company outing, discounted meal
Cons: charity time
I've learn how to deal with my managers, customers including crew mates.The hardest part of the job when there is a lot of people in the store including big orders.The most enjoyable is the bonding moments we see each other everyday we enjoy we have companionship. we are all happy.
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN.
MANAGER (Current Employee), Antipolo, 04AApril 7, 2015
Pros: FREE MEALS, TRANPORTATION ALLOWANCEC, MEDICAL, DENTAL, LOANS.
Cons: 10 HRS A DAY
I WORK FROM 1PM TO 11PM DURING CLOSING AND 5AM - 3PM DURING OPENING. BEING A RESTAURANT MANAGER IS LIKE A STUDENT, YOU NEED TO STUDY CONTINUOUSLY FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL. I BECAME MORE PROFESSIONAL. ANALYTICAL AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED PERSON. MY CO-WORKERS ARE GOOD IN DEALING WITH EACH OTHER, THE HARDEST PART OF MY JOB IS WHEN HANDLING CUSTOMER COMPLAINT. IT TELLS HOW PATIENT ARE YOU.. THE MOST ENJOYABLE IS WHEN I SEE MY CUSTOMERS, EATING WITH SMILE ON THEIR FACES, LAUGHING WITH FRIENDS IN THE STORE, AND LEAVING WITH A HAPPY EYES.:)
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Fun workplace with Party Kids Area.
Service Crew - Dining (Former Employee), Manila,PhilippinesApril 7, 2015
Pros: Everyday free meal.
Cons: Minimum hours.
The typical days are weekends because they so many customers. I've learned how to communicate any responsibilities, and how to trained a new hired people. Because the training is the no. 1 important in any establishment. My co-workers are so funny, and the hardest part of my job, like what I've said every weekends are so many customers. And the most enjoyable part of my job, were meet everyday sales target and customer satisfaction.

1 2 3 4 5

jollibee foods corporation Photos

Jolly Team
Our Black and white Gala
this was taken when there's no supply of water that's why we took selfie!