jollibee foods corporation

jollibee foods corporation Philippines Employee Reviews

• Salary / Benefits
Salary / Benefits
good
crew (Former Employee), Laoag Bacarra road Laoag CityApril 16, 2015
Pros: free meals
Cons: long hour
happy work
honesty,effective customer service,work and safety,team work and loyalty.
good
happy,nice
none because i always love my job.
every time that i gave a good service to every customers.
Salary / Benefits
A risky and exciting workplace.
Service crew (Former Employee), J.P Laurel ave., Bajada, Davao CityApril 16, 2015
Pros: Free meals
Cons: long hours of duty and extension without counting it in our pay slip as a overtime.
This company gives me so much experiences and struggles. Though
it was my passion but it was a bit challenging. Co-workers are great but management was not good. I enjoyed serving customers especially those regular customers who already knew me. The hardest part for me was that time that I got tricked by of my customers in drive thru.
nice environment
Service Crew (Former Employee), pasig cityApril 14, 2015
loving and caring management. ready to hear all the problems of their
employees and most of all they know how to impart their knowledge for the improvement of their subbordinates
Salary / Benefits
A very productive place to work with.
Service and Production Crew (Current Employee), General Santos, P12April 12, 2015
Pros: Free meal
Working with Jollibee is not monotonous because you can swift stations. You will be given a chance to work with other stations which help you to be free from boredom. I learned how to be flexible and my leadership skill was developed. It is so fun working with different kinds of people be it in the management or my co - workers because you gotta learn how to accept individual differences. The hardest part of my job is when the pressure comes in but you just have to conquer that in order for you to be good in your job. What I enjoyed most in my job is having people that are fun to be with and of course serving the customers with quality products made by heart.
Salary / Benefits
LEARNING AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS .
ASSISTANT STORE MARKETING (Former Employee), Butuan, P13April 11, 2015
KNOWLEDGE IN HANDLING DIFFERENT WORK LOADS, HUMAN BEHAVIOR AND RELATIONSHIP TOWARDS CLIENTS.EFFECTIVE TIME MANAGEMENT AND HANDLING CUSTOMER FEEDBACK. MEET NEW PEOPLE AND WORK WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE.
Salary / Benefits
have a initiative in every task that given to you
Food Attendant (Former Employee), ManilaApril 9, 2015
Pros: incentives
Cons: none
I love to work in fast food and company that serves customer satisfaction. I learned a lot especially the attitude that you should developed or maintain if it is good or it can help[ the company.
productive
Fast food Crew (Former Employee), Baliuag, P03April 8, 2015
Pros: company outing, discounted meal
Cons: charity time
I've learn how to deal with my managers, customers including crew mates.The hardest part of the job when there is a lot of people in the store including big orders.The most enjoyable is the bonding moments we see each other everyday we enjoy we have companionship. we are all happy.
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN.
MANAGER (Current Employee), Antipolo, 04AApril 7, 2015
Pros: FREE MEALS, TRANPORTATION ALLOWANCEC, MEDICAL, DENTAL, LOANS.
Cons: 10 HRS A DAY
I WORK FROM 1PM TO 11PM DURING CLOSING AND 5AM - 3PM DURING OPENING. BEING A RESTAURANT MANAGER IS LIKE A STUDENT, YOU NEED TO STUDY CONTINUOUSLY FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL. I BECAME MORE PROFESSIONAL. ANALYTICAL AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED PERSON. MY CO-WORKERS ARE GOOD IN DEALING WITH EACH OTHER, THE HARDEST PART OF MY JOB IS WHEN HANDLING CUSTOMER COMPLAINT. IT TELLS HOW PATIENT ARE YOU.. THE MOST ENJOYABLE IS WHEN I SEE MY CUSTOMERS, EATING WITH SMILE ON THEIR FACES, LAUGHING WITH FRIENDS IN THE STORE, AND LEAVING WITH A HAPPY EYES.:)
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Fun workplace with Party Kids Area.
Service Crew - Dining (Former Employee), Manila,PhilippinesApril 7, 2015
Pros: Everyday free meal.
Cons: Minimum hours.
The typical days are weekends because they so many customers. I've learned how to communicate any responsibilities, and how to trained a new hired people. Because the training is the no. 1 important in any establishment. My co-workers are so funny, and the hardest part of my job, like what I've said every weekends are so many customers. And the most enjoyable part of my job, were meet everyday sales target and customer satisfaction.
Salary / Benefits
it has a hospitable environment where people are easy to deal with
Dining Crew (Former Employee), Angeles, P03March 31, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: salary wage hike
it is a good place to work especially to those who are really looking for work where they will exert effort.
people are responsible in the workplace because there is no time to waste for them, time is very important for them.
respect to customers and to the authority is a must because it acknowledges the relation of each other.
Salary / Benefits
Analytical Sensory Panelist, R&D (Former Employee), Pasig, PhilippinesMarch 29, 2015
Daily Sensory Evaluation.
Describe and evaluate products on the basis of color, taste, smell or feel.
Good
Cooperative co-workers
To evaluate of all food products in good Quality
Salary / Benefits
a great help for working students
Service Crew (Counter) (Former Employee), Lucena, 04AMarch 29, 2015
Pros: free lunches and snacks
Cons: different attitudes of customers
tiring yet fun work. everyday we have to face different customers that enhances my ability to communicate to different people.

i learned how to manage time efficiently. balance my study and working time
Productive and Consistent
Service Crew (Pantry Station) (Former Employee), Lucena CityMarch 24, 2015
Pros: rewards
Cons: Long Hours
- a typical day at work will be happy even if some instances made me feel so tired
- i learned to gave the store the highest standards of foods, service and cleanliness
-the Management are fair enough but sometimes they are unpair to overtime
-my former co workers are said to be happy people because more crew are on duty
-the hardest part of the job is when my next shift doesn't duty and I am alone in my workplace
-the most enjoyable part of the job are everytime we had a meeting and they appreciate the responsiveness of the crew, they give rewards.
knowledgeable
cashier (Current Employee), Quezon City, P00March 21, 2015
Pros: free meals
Cons: short hours
I work 6 times a week and 1 day of rest. The management is good and also my co-workers they are all jolly and we treat each other as a family.The hardest part of my job is to work even we have a family problem but still i need to smile each of the day
Jolly Place
Service Crew - SEEDS (Current Employee), Bacoor City CaviteMarch 16, 2015
Pros: free meal
I learned so many things there. First thing I learned there is to be confident in all you do. So that you can give all the best things that you can make in your work. They really do practice the importance of the values they have specially the spirit of family and fun. It is good to work in a place where in all people are happy and nice to each other. Helping and treating each other as brothers and sisters.
As a Service Crew of the store, I learned to be more confident to deal with other and talk to them with smile and confident in a polite and sincere way. As a front liner you should be pleasant to everyone and give the needs and wants of the customers so that the customers get satisfaction every time they visited the store. I also learned to be nice to the customers even if they are not to you have more patience in yourself and just understand them. And treat the customer like your family and friends. Jollibee also teach me that the philosophy said that the “customer is always right” is not true but they practice their crew and manager that the “customers are always first”.
productive workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee), mandaluyong city PhilippinesMarch 11, 2015
Pros: free meal
Cons: short breaks
first to report to our manager and give assignment to our work then i go to my station to refill all my needs in my station and get started to work.
family oriented working environment
Fryman (kitchen crew) (Former Employee), General Mariano Alvarez, 04AMarch 5, 2015
always on fast paced environment due to large volume of customers everyday, always on pressure, highly skilled in time management and resource conservation,
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace and have a possitive attitude of those employee and the manager
Administrative Staff (Former Employee), Mandaluyong, P00March 4, 2015
working in this company I've learn on how to sew a clothes bi- operation on how to attached level, on how to operate a high speed machine all of my co employee are very fine specially to my supervisor for me the hardest part of this kind of job when their is a shifting you need to finished all the clothes that are need to deliver, and when you sew your own hands accidentally and also the most enjoyable part of this job was i learn on how to earn a friends.
Productive person
Service Crew (Former Employee), BulacanMarch 4, 2015
I'm fun talking with my co-workers about their lives at home or anything that they are doing.

I enjoyed talking with some customers whenever they need our assistance.
Excellent Customer Service Everyday
Manager (Former Employee), Pasig City, PhilippinesFebruary 25, 2015
Working with the number one Fast Food Restaurant in the Philippines is a great pride and experience. Excellent working environment and staff. The hardest part of this job is dealing with complaints. But since our passion is our customers, all complaints turned into a commendation and satisfaction of the customers.

1 2 3 4 5

jollibee foods corporation Photos

Jolly Team
Our Black and white Gala
this was taken when there's no supply of water that's why we took selfie!