jollibee foods corporation

Have Sincerity and Enjoy the Work
Service Crew (Current Employee), Quezon City, P00January 22, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short hours
I work six times a week and one day Rest day
I Learned to Focus on task that Given to you
and to be Honest and Trustworthy
the management was Better they Prioritized us as their Workers
and give their best to reach the Store Goals and achievements.
the Hardest part of my Job was Coming Every Sundays, Holidays and paydays this days was the Most peak.
and my Enjoyable part of my Job of course every Break Time.
fun to work
Service Crew (Former Employee), AntipoloJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: free meal
Cons: long hour
a typical day at work is smooth and i have so many learned in this company like being happy when you work at all times to make it easily all the task and do a job well done The Management guide you to do the task properly and make feel you as family and your co-workers is your friend a true friend. The Hardest part of the job, is the shifting the schedule i counter its hard to adjust your time buts its alright. the most enjoyable part of the job is when you see all your crew mates, the management and the customer appreciate what you doing and share what you have learned.
Salary / Benefits
Good Place to work especially for the young ones
Counter Crew (Former Employee), Digos City, PhilippinesJanuary 12, 2015
I learned to manage the customer, to have a good first empression from the customer, learned how to move fast, I didn't find any hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is to meet different people everyday and to have the best co worker ever.
My Experiences in customer service
Service Crew (Former Employee), Marikina, P00January 8, 2015
Pros: free meal
Cons: long hours
Everyday I woke up very to go in our store earlier than my schedule, I learned to be more confident and friendly, I met different kinds of manager who taught me the good quality of customer service. i met different kind of people especially in my co-workers, so I learned to be more flexible. the hardest part of the job is how you will get the taste of every customer, but the most enjoyable is every time you see your customer smiling after your good quality of service
Salary / Benefits
Enjoyable place to work. We work as a team
Service Crew (Former Employee), Caloocan, P00January 4, 2015
Pros: free meal, rewards every commendation.
All crew are working as a team, also the management team. We are working by a standard procedures so we do our job properly. The hardest part is during peak hours but we give our customers satisfaction. All stations are communicating the kitchen, counter, dining and management team so, we enjoy our job.
Salary / Benefits
an excellent experience in serving food to locals or in other foreign people
Service / Kitchen Crew (Former Employee), Manila, PhilippinesJanuary 3, 2015
Serving a great tasting food to the customer is the most challenging role in the business. Maintaining of excellent customer satisfaction is the key of repeatedly business to the customer. Good and happy atmosphere of the restaurant is reason of some customer why they coming back.
Salary / Benefits
fun and challenging work, with nice co-workers
service crew (Former Employee), Cavite City, 04ADecember 18, 2014
Pros: free food, and off for sunday
6Days per week and 1 Rest Day

I learned to improved myself to have a strong personality and skills of being flexible.

Management is so Good

Co-Workers are part of my happiness, they are so kind and approachable.

Hardest part of the job If there's a Big Order, were too busy for preparation.

Enjoyable part of job is when everyone work together as One team with no complaints, because our work will get more easy.
a second home workplace
assistant restaurant manager 1 (Current Employee), gumaca quezonDecember 14, 2014
Pros: trainings; health benefits; mission & values; people oriented
Cons: long hours; still working at home even on rest days
starting to work at 5 am in AM shift; 8 am in MID shift; 2 pm in PM shift & 7 pm in GY shift. Customers influx at peak hours (11am-1pm & 4-6pm) there are manageable slack hours where crew are asked to do their side duties of cleaning their respective workign stations. learning how to move fast in Jollibee is a must. managers on duty are present to assist each crew whenever the need arises. everyone's busy in every shift doing their own tasks; no dull moments should i say. hiring & crew training is continuous to suffice the customer demands in the store. this is the hardest part of the job, the consistency in finishing the training process for each crew.dealing with the customers (internal & external) is the most enjoyable one because in here i learn to modiy treatment with each one of them.
challenging environment
Manager (Former Employee), Cavite City, 04ADecember 10, 2014
Pros: very challenging, with team building activties
Cons: long hours
In this company you will be stretched to your maximum capacity. You will be very challenged and you will surely squeeze more cognitive juices. But the good thing is working in this environment is very fun and exciting.
fun work place
Service crew / Housekeeping (Former Employee), Quezon City PhilippinesDecember 9, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short hours
My daily work is base to my schedule of time, in morning cleaning of glass panel in and out of the store, cleaning of dining area, table, chair and comport room. In the evening cleaning glass panel in and out the store, washing of all equipment trowing of garbage in garbage area, I learned how to work standard cleaning and house keeping. Management are so very good even you are in the low rank employee. I am very fun to work together my co workers and co employee because we are have a wonderful unity. Hardest part of the job is when your co workers is absent because the assigned task to them is added to my work. the enjoyable part of the job when i finish all my work with out complain from my co workers and management.
Salary / Benefits
Fun at work with the managements and co workers every day
Service Crew (Former Employee), Ermita Manila, PhilippinesDecember 1, 2014
Pros: free meals two times
Cons: long hours when costumer keep coming in
Everyday your body must be ready for long hours of communicating many types of costumer. I've learned that every costumer have their own expectations how will they're be served. This company thought me that every time you communicate to costumers you must listen to them,give them what they expect with fast and friendly service. The management help us to build our self confidence for dealing with costumers. Co-workers helps each other like family for giving excellence service. The hardest part of our job is when one costumer complaints and not easy to please,you must have long patience so that the costumer will consider you and the company. The most enjoyable part is the friendship and bonding of the crews and managements.
super enjoy
Counter/Cashier (Former Employee), P03November 21, 2014
i really enjoy this company and my co workers here. A very much good company.
Salary / Benefits
It's nice and priveledge working in Jollibee
Assistant Restaurant Manager 2 (Current Employee), Pasay, P00November 21, 2014
Pros: with meal allowance and taxi allowance
Cons: nothing against the company
I have learned so much from this work. In this field, I learned how to handle customer feedbacks, their moods and most especially their needs and wants.

The most enjoyable part of the job I have here is that when the time that they are leaving the store with smile on their faces because they were very satisfied on the services that you gave.
Productive workplace, good teamwork
1st Assistant Manager/Product Quality Manager (Former Employee), Legazpi, P05November 18, 2014
Pros: free uniforms, with meal allowance, good health benefits and incentives
Cons: long hours of duty
A day starts with so many challenges. Everyday is a learning day, you need to ensure that you offer the best customer service that you could give to all customers.
I learned to deal with so many kinds of person's attitude and needs.The management team was supportive and they give the benefits among all the employees.The hardest part of the job is the long hours of duty and sometimes you will be called to report even you are off-duty already or even when you're home already.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when we met the targets of the store thru teamwork and the motivational seminars that the company provided for the employees and everyday operation was fun.
Salary / Benefits
Global company that aim to be number one.
Manager/ ARM3 (Current Employee), illustre avenue. lemery batngasNovember 15, 2014
Pros: stong benefits esp. about hospiatalizations
Cons: long hours
-very high volume of customers
-how to manage sales profit and losses, also people
-stong and competetive mgmt
-stong and highly competetive
- sales performance
-activities and benefits
Productive and tiring workplace
Dining Crew (Former Employee), Cavite City, 04ANovember 4, 2014
Typical day at work cleaning tables, mopping and weeping of floors. Keeping the dining area clean. I learned to be fast, to cheery at all times. Management is superb they handle their crew very well. Hardest part of the job is when you are on closing because you will clean all the dining area and when it is Saturday or holiday because the restaurant is swarming with people. The most enjoyable part is when you are interacting with the customers.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and knowledgeable working place
Front Counter Cashier / 2nd TC (Former Employee), General Trias, 04ANovember 1, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
My typical day at work is exciting . In my 5 months of working in this company , I've learned a lot of good things such as on how to make a customer satisfy our services , how to treat them as a part of our company , how to value them as a customers , and most especially , how to interact with them and make friends with them . The management did a great job because of their great dedication to train us just to become the best employee of their company.My co workers are friendly and also having a positive attitude towards work . The hardest part of the job is encountering some irate customers but i am not taking them seriously because i know that they are just a part of my challenges to be the best employee . The most enjoyable part of the job is providing solutions and remedies to those irate customers , the friendship and teamwork we've build inside the company , and having our salaries of course.
Salary / Benefits
A Company that really helps people who are willing excel and succed
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee), Davao City, P11October 25, 2014
Pros: the best company
Jollibee Foods Corporation is indeed a No.1 Fast Food Chain here in Philippines, Its a place where i learned a lot and helped me become better person. The experience was so fulfilling and worth it.
n/a
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee), Cebu City, P07October 16, 2014
Mainly responsible for the consistent execution and maintenance of total store operational and customer service standards;
Salary / Benefits
Stressful workplace, very long hours with no overtime pay
Management Trainee (Former Employee), Makati, P00October 13, 2014
Pros: friendly and hardworking crew
Cons: long hours, no over time pay, franchisee and rm always brags about their accomplishments (negative way)
I was a Dining Manager, so a typical day at work would be us, my dining crew, discussing the activities for the day and assigning their stations, then go on with our duties. I do travel path every 15-30 mins. or as needed. I always check the tables of the customers if they have any pending orders so I can update it on the kitchen. I motivate my crew every now and then, especially whenever I see them getting tired after the peak hour. I talk to my crew after every duty just to catch up on what's going on in their lives and mind, that is if they want to share. Being friendly with your crew really helps a lot in maintaining a good working relationship.

Being in this kind of job I learned how to interact with all types of people. Most of our customers are very demanding since they are working in corporate world. Having confidence, being attentive and friendly gestures really helps, they become our regular customers. You have to be mindful of what they want, what are their favorite food to order, even their favorite place to sit. Me being a dining manager needs to have an effort to really notice these things so that my customers would really feel at home.

The management team I was in were not the people I really imagined working with. As much as possible the Franchisee wants all the managers to extend hours in their duty without overtime pay. The Franchisee doesn't allow the Restaurant Manager to decide things for the crew and the stores. So if there's something we need to decide, we still have to wait for the Franchisees final decision. As for my situation at work, the Franchisee – more... and Restaurant Manager expect me to know everything about the store without them training me on the particular things they assigned me and whenever I am asking for the information I needed so I can do the job I was assigned, they would always tell me that they will schedule a day when they will explain and train me. Until the day I resigned, it never happen.

The hardest part of the Job is doing the things you're assigned to do without the Restaurant Manager training you and my co-managers never bothered to help me because they don't want a competition since I'm new in the store. And it's hard to do things on your own because if you did something wrong the Franchisee might shout at you and you'll feel so little and you'll immediately lose your confidence and that's when she'll start bragging about her accomplishments that you will never have.

Interacting with different kinds of people/customers is the hardest yet very fulfilling and enjoyable part of the job. I've overcome my shyness, I gained confidence. – less

1 2 3 4 5