jollibee foods corporation Employee Reviews in Philippines

• Salary / Benefits
Salary / Benefits
productive,skillful,knowledgeable and work under pressure
Crew Leader (Former Employee), Calamba CityApril 25, 2016
Pros: free meal
Cons: 1 hr-1.5 hrs
the most enjoyable part of the job is the excellent teamwork during peak hours and never give pending orders that totally out customer complaint and delivered total customer satisfaction that brings smile and genuine services from the heart.
enjoyable and learning
counter crew (Former Employee), BacolodApril 12, 2016
Pros: free food and drinks
As a cashier is a hard time to you need to work fast and be careful at the money because if you have a short money you will the one who pay the short income.My hardest part of my job is when your reliever cannot come you need to work and also when the manager get mad at you she scolded in front of the customer. My co-worker are enjoyable and very helpful.
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee Foods Corporation is a Filipino multinational chain of fast food restaurants
Dining Crew (Former Employee), ManilaMarch 3, 2016
Pros: Free lunch, flexible time for students.
Cons: Small salary.
Maintain the cleanliness of the dining are. Bust tables. Doing some order takes and advanced calls to production controller for a faster service.
Fastfood Chain
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ PAYROLL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), ManilaMarch 1, 2016
A lot of things learning everyday.
being proactive.
Staff are accommopdating and management where about to listen all the staff needs.
everyday was a chaos but still can handle.
my typical day
Cashier / Crew (Former Employee), cavite. philippinesFebruary 21, 2016
when i was there im always closing . everyday cleaning our station, counting take away things.everyday I go home late .well i always encounter different types of customer .
Salary / Benefits
JFC is a place where you will enjoy your job only if you will learn to love the work.
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee), Occidental MindoroFebruary 11, 2016
Pros: Training, Awarding, Performance Appraisal
Cons: Ten hours of work, no overtime pay
I love the work in Jollibee. I learned a lot from them because the company is very generous when it comes to training and development of their employees. The top management is very kind to their employees though I may say that they have this culture - NO TRANSFER, NO PROMOTION. .

I didn't feel the hard part of the job because of my co-managers and crew, we all work together as a team to get the result that we want and also because I love my work.
Pantry Station (Former Employee), Davao CityFebruary 5, 2016
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Long hours
I love to work In Jollibee foods corporation because it is oriented and good idea to be part in this company and you can benefits a lot.
enjoyable and productive
THIRD ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Cebu City, P07February 2, 2016
Pros: Bonuses
Cons: very long hours
I have been spending more time in the store than staying at home. Though colleagues are very nice, work loads are heavy and pressure is on. The company is well managed and well systematized. The salary and benefits were indeed incredible. Service at peak hours are both fun and stressful.
Salary / Benefits
A job where you can learn new things. It's like working and playing. :)
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee), Olongapo CityJanuary 27, 2016
Pros: free foods
I'm working 8 hours a day as a cashier. I learned how to be patient and understanding when it comes to different kinds of customers. I learned how to deal with people, i'm so happy in this work. I'm happy with the environment and with my workmates. The most enjoyable part is the bonding with my workmates and superiors. The superiors we're so down to earth.
fun workplace
CASHIER/CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee), imus caviteJanuary 20, 2016
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: limited hours depends on your free time
doing cashiering and receiving guest for their event reservation. it was a good experience because it helps me a lot while studying.
fun working
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee), Angeles, P03January 11, 2016
*typical day at work, cooking fries and fried chicken.
*i learn how a lot like giving good standard of the service.
*management is good.
*co-workers are friendly.
*hardest part when you need to double schedule.
*most enjoyable when we have a activity.
Crew (Former Employee), San Jose, P03December 6, 2015
Pros: Free meals
A very good food industry which provides additional job especially for a student like me. a very well training ground for those who doesn't have experience yet.
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee Foods Corp focuses on employee development.
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee), Quezon City, PhilippinesDecember 2, 2015
Pros: Yearly awards to recognize our hard work nationwide.
Jollibee Foods Corporation focuses on family both their external and internal customers which is what most Filipino prioritize. I have grown to be more flexible in terms of doing simultaneous jobs. Jollibee have thought me to budget my time. The company have helped me develop my leadership skills as well as decision making for the benefit of the store and the number of people I am handling. The hardest part of the job would be compromising and deciding between what the customers want even if it was impossible sometimes and what the store can provide. I enjoyed leading and managing our internal customers, the crews, because I get to know different personalities and I get to inspire them to work for the stores missions. The company has a common vision and abides the same values that most of us Filipinos holds as important.
Salary / Benefits
Multi-faceted and diversified workplace from technical to operational
Corporate Architect (Current Employee), Pasig, PhilippinesNovember 25, 2015
Pros: Free parking, flexi-time
Cons: none
This is the best company I have worked so far. I have been given the luxury to face very important members of the company and make decisions based on technical concerns. The company is a very vast organization that is equipped to make life better for the employees.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee), Batangas City, 04ANovember 10, 2015
Pros: discounts, activities
Cons: long hours
This company teached me a lot in terms of professional and personal development. I had gained so much confidence because way back before when I'm not in Jollibee, I am a shy person. But now, I can now present myself to other people in a professional one.
Salary / Benefits
productive works place where you can a traditional value
Cashier (Former Employee), Cagayan de Oro, P10November 8, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: limit hours
happy environment
in terms of management i can say is good
my co workers they are all competitive towards our shift
productive works place where you can a traditional value like saying po at opo. and the older with you must respect them by calling them kuya and ate. that the jollibee more progressive food chain in the while Philippines
Salary / Benefits
Challenging and exciting but full of fun and learnings
Service Crew (Former Employee), G.Redor St. Siniloan, LagunaNovember 5, 2015
Pros: Free meal
Cons: Long hours
It was really fun workplace environment because all my co-workers are enthusiastic and initiative, my management team is really good to work with. They are supportive and good motivator. The hardest part of the job was the continuously having of large amount of customers but this is expected because the company was the best great tasting restaurant. The most enjoyable part of the job was hosting in Kids Party and some store's event.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace with my co workers
Service Crew (Former Employee), lipa city, batangasNovember 1, 2015
Pros: free meal and a lot of incentives
Cons: long hours
Fun workplace with supportive management. Not all the numbers buthow you personally grow and develop. The mostw enjoyable part of a job was working together with my co- workers, serving people as much as we can.
Productive and fun work
HR Assistant (Reliever) (Former Employee), Cebu City, P07October 29, 2015
Pros: Free sampling when there is a new product
Cons: the office is sometimes silent
My usual week would start with a prayer in the office. After that everyone would be back in their table and mind their own work. What I usually do is, book flights for the HR Manager and Officers. I also reserve their hotels. Every Friday, I process the departments billings and send the invoices/statement of accounts to Manila payroll.

I usually don't see the HR Managers because they are most of the time on travel. But we are in constant communication through messaging, they also send me emails.

For me the hardest part in my job is when there is a change in the schedules in the flight booking and it is on a holiday or it is in the middle of the night. Another one is if payment for a certain supplier did not come on time.

The most enjoyable is the fact that you are doing lots of things, being busy and still loving what you do and learning from it.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place.. Provide good training grounds
Service Crew (Former Employee), Nueva VizcayaOctober 27, 2015
Pros: Free Meal
Cons: Extended without pay
I worked for 8 hours in one day. We work in shifts and schedules change every week. We either work the 6-3pm or the night shifts, but those days vary, its not the same schedule every week. Makes it hard to plan anything solid when you don't know from one week to the next what hours you're gonna be pulling. But we try to make the best of those hours.