jollibee foods corporation Employee Reviews

Pantry Station (Former Employee) –  Davao CityFebruary 5, 2016
I love to work In Jollibee foods corporation because it is oriented and good idea to be part in this company and you can benefits a lot.
Pros
Free Lunches
enjoyable and productive
THIRD ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, P07February 2, 2016
I have been spending more time in the store than staying at home. Though colleagues are very nice, work loads are heavy and pressure is on. The company is well managed and well systematized. The salary and benefits were indeed incredible. Service at peak hours are both fun and stressful.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
very long hours
Salary / Benefits
A job where you can learn new things. It's like working and playing. :)
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Olongapo CityJanuary 27, 2016
I'm working 8 hours a day as a cashier. I learned how to be patient and understanding when it comes to different kinds of customers. I learned how to deal with people, i'm so happy in this work. I'm happy with the environment and with my workmates. The most enjoyable part is the bonding with my workmates and superiors. The superiors we're so down to earth.
Pros
free foods
fun workplace
CASHIER/CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  imus caviteJanuary 20, 2016
doing cashiering and receiving guest for their event reservation. it was a good experience because it helps me a lot while studying.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
limited hours depends on your free time
fun working
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  Angeles, P03January 11, 2016
*typical day at work, cooking fries and fried chicken.
*i learn how a lot like giving good standard of the service.
*management is good.
*co-workers are friendly.
*hardest part when you need to double schedule.
*most enjoyable when we have a activity.
Crew (Former Employee) –  San Jose, P03December 6, 2015
A very good food industry which provides additional job especially for a student like me. a very well training ground for those who doesn't have experience yet.
Pros
Free meals
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee Foods Corp focuses on employee development.
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesDecember 2, 2015
Jollibee Foods Corporation focuses on family both their external and internal customers which is what most Filipino prioritize. I have grown to be more flexible in terms of doing simultaneous jobs. Jollibee have thought me to budget my time. The company have helped me develop my leadership skills as well as decision making for the benefit of the store and the number of people I am handling. The hardest part of the job would be compromising and deciding between what the customers want even if it was impossible sometimes and what the store can provide. I enjoyed leading and managing our internal customers, the crews, because I get to know different personalities and I get to inspire them to work for the stores missions. The company has a common vision and abides the same values that most of us Filipinos holds as important.
Pros
Yearly awards to recognize our hard work nationwide.
Salary / Benefits
Multi-faceted and diversified workplace from technical to operational
Corporate Architect (Current Employee) –  Pasig, PhilippinesNovember 25, 2015
This is the best company I have worked so far. I have been given the luxury to face very important members of the company and make decisions based on technical concerns. The company is a very vast organization that is equipped to make life better for the employees.
Pros
Free parking, flexi-time
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Batangas City, 04ANovember 10, 2015
This company teached me a lot in terms of professional and personal development. I had gained so much confidence because way back before when I'm not in Jollibee, I am a shy person. But now, I can now present myself to other people in a professional one.
Pros
discounts, activities
Salary / Benefits
productive works place where you can a traditional value
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro, P10November 8, 2015
happy environment
in terms of management i can say is good
my co workers they are all competitive towards our shift
productive works place where you can a traditional value like saying po at opo. and the older with you must respect them by calling them kuya and ate. that the jollibee more progressive food chain in the while Philippines
Pros
free food
Cons
limit hours
Salary / Benefits
Challenging and exciting but full of fun and learnings
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  G.Redor St. Siniloan, LagunaNovember 5, 2015
It was really fun workplace environment because all my co-workers are enthusiastic and initiative, my management team is really good to work with. They are supportive and good motivator. The hardest part of the job was the continuously having of large amount of customers but this is expected because the company was the best great tasting restaurant. The most enjoyable part of the job was hosting in Kids Party and some store's event.
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace with my co workers
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  lipa city, batangasNovember 1, 2015
Fun workplace with supportive management. Not all the numbers buthow you personally grow and develop. The mostw enjoyable part of a job was working together with my co- workers, serving people as much as we can.
Pros
free meal and a lot of incentives
Productive and fun work
HR Assistant (Reliever) (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, P07October 29, 2015
My usual week would start with a prayer in the office. After that everyone would be back in their table and mind their own work. What I usually do is, book flights for the HR Manager and Officers. I also reserve their hotels. Every Friday, I process the departments billings and send the invoices/statement of accounts to Manila payroll.

I usually don't see the HR Managers because they are most of the time on travel. But we are in constant communication through messaging, they also send me emails.

For me the hardest part in my job is when there is a change in the schedules in the flight booking and it is on a holiday or it is in the middle of the night. Another one is if payment for a certain supplier did not come on time.

The most enjoyable is the fact that you are doing lots of things, being busy and still loving what you do and learning from it.
Pros
Free sampling when there is a new product
Cons
the office is sometimes silent
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place.. Provide good training grounds
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Nueva VizcayaOctober 27, 2015
I worked for 8 hours in one day. We work in shifts and schedules change every week. We either work the 6-3pm or the night shifts, but those days vary, its not the same schedule every week. Makes it hard to plan anything solid when you don't know from one week to the next what hours you're gonna be pulling. But we try to make the best of those hours.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Extended without pay
nice expiriences
Food Service (Former Employee) –  Bulacan, P03October 10, 2015
this job is my 1 st time.and this is my memorable experience .because every time duty i leaning.and most enjoyable this is how to good communicate to people and manager.the hardest part off my job is how to Handel customer complain.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and challenging work environment.
Counter Crew (Former Employee) –  Pasig, P00October 9, 2015
Everyday is a busy day at work but I have to manage my time well. I learned a lot of things during this experience, such as being patient because as I encounter costumers, some of them are really hard to talk with. I also gave importance to teamwork because without this I can't execute the task given. My co-workers are so nice to me and I really enjoyed working with them. The hardest part of the day is when costumers are coming continually and I can't have my lunch break and have to skip it, but I know this sacrifices are all part of my job. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I see my costumers satisfied with my service.
Salary / Benefits
A workplace with a spirit of family and fun
Service Crew/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Carmona, 04ASeptember 27, 2015
It is a fun working place where everyone is welcome. It is not always about work. Employees enjoy the company of each other even the management.
Salary / Benefits
there is spirit of family and fun in the workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Biñan City, 04ASeptember 26, 2015
I have learned a lot of things in jollibee. i learned how to strategized with regards to our sales, food, service and cleanliness. The management was good. We treat ourselves as familly. The hardest part of our job was when complaint occur during our shift but we need to recover the customer or win them back. In order to win them back we need to apply customer recovery steps, listen to them, apologized and promise them that it will never happen again. The most enjoyable part of my job is when there are bulk orders which will test our strategies in handling the business. That will test our skills in giving our crews timely break and making sure that inspite of big orders we can serve Gold Standard Quality products to satisfy our customer needs.
Pros
Free transportation allowance and meal allowance
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
I know I am fully equip.
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Makati, P00September 24, 2015
Different learning from different people of different experience and attitude. The company has all the materials needed for the knowledge you have to be imparted.
Pros
Free meals and Transportation allowance
Cons
Long hours and shifting schedule also works on holidays and the distance of work to your house.
productive and best service
Service Crew (Current Employee) –  Manila, P00September 24, 2015
ENJOY & FUN WORKPLACE WITH MY OPTIMISTIC & AGGRESSIVE TEAM. THE BEST TRAINING GROUND TO BE THE BEST LEADER IN QSR. I REALLY ENJOY GETTING ALONG WITH PEOPLE. LOTS OF LEARNING FROM THE COMPANY & CUSTOMERS AS WELL.

4.3