Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines)

Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines) Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
toxic environment and company first policy
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  BacoorFebruary 6, 2018
not that i'm not grateful but i hate being used..
There's no forever and I resign since i'm also a graduating students.
..................................
Pros
free meals
Cons
long overdue hours
Salary / Benefits
World class training both in crew and management
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJanuary 15, 2018
Places focus on the most important people in the business - the customers. Shows no hesitations in taking actions to serve them better. Gives a great importance on its People.
Pros
Unlimited free foods
Cons
Flexible hours
Salary / Benefits
Fun not so formal work environment but heavy workload.
Assistant (Current Employee) –  MakatiDecember 17, 2017
Good training in Operations, one of the best in global QSR.
Recognized global brand - McDonalds. Marketing and IT positions are more highly paid than other positions. One of the best in providing company car plan. Has in place retirement benefit. Good number of paid leaves (vacation, sick, holiday, sabbatical).
Pros
Informal culture. Highly dynamic. Cross functional roles.
Cons
Long hours. Heavy manual work processes. Weak IT infrastracture.
fun yet tedious
Service Crew/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 5, 2017
My typical day at work was tedious but i'm enjoying it, i've learned so many things at mcdonald's, it's like my training ground. the culture is what makes the people and the company enjoyable. The hardest part is we need to be perfect in all times because we don't want an customer complain, if we accomplish that, it was the most enjoyable yet hardest part of our job.
Pros
free lunch extra meals and benefits
Cons
long hours of duty
productive and fun workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Davao CityOctober 8, 2017
Mcdonalds this is the place were people working together hand and hand. A very nice place to learn and discover new things about personal growth. I am happy that I will be part of all out service family. Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino.
Pros
Free meal, Free uniform, very flexible working hours ( working student )
Cons
Long Hours
Service Crew (Current Employee) –  colon osmeña Cebu CitySeptember 29, 2017
It can enhance my knowledge and skills because the organization is very good in standard. It can mold me more skills in there. And the quality of service, the speed of service is consistent, the standard and the working environment is good. It makes individual reliable and have initiative in working place and become a team leader in all kind of works.
Pros
free food
Cons
short hour
Lot of Educational Activities
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 23, 2017
It really became the foundation of my skills and articulateness it gives me something that I will treasure for my lifetime, it is a very good company a very well trained heads that will guide you to success
Salary / Benefits
A very fun workplace and a very productive one.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Bacoor, CaviteSeptember 20, 2017
Working in Mcdo is really fun. You can learn a lot and you can be very productive. The employees are really fun to be with and so approachable. And managers understand every situation of the crew especially most of the crew are working student. It's not just a working place they can be also your home and you can call them as your family.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Always expect overtimes and pressures
Customer-oriented workplace
Assistant Manager for Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Makati City, PhilippinesAugust 30, 2017
Provides satisfactory benefits and compensation package; no discrimination based on gender, religion, disability, etc; with opportunity for advancement; open-door policy - little bureaucracy; casual dress code; communication lines are very open; fair performance reviews for each employee annually; gives opportunities for travel and training
nice management
Crew (Current Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro, Misamis OrientalAugust 22, 2017
I am a crew in mcdonalds ororama. everyday i work atleast 5 to 7 hrs a day. I learned how to be a independent person. The hardest part is to do both work and study. The enjoyable part of my job earn money and help my family
Pros
free uniform, free food, if more than 8hrs you have double break and free
Fun place to work with
Service Crew (Current Employee) –  Malolos, BulacanAugust 17, 2017
Fun place to work with but the salary is a bit low. Sometimes, it depends to the management, the Restaurwnt Manager and Managers, how they treat their employees,in my case, there are some managers that are bias, and have their favorites
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long hours, Ot
Salary / Benefits
Great people, challenging responsibilities and nice training.
Second Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro, Misamis OrientalJuly 5, 2017
It makes me proud to be a part of this well known company worlwide. People here are very good. Trainings that I have attended are world class and you will really learn a lot of it.
Pros
2 days off in a week, free food, quarterly rice allowance, shift allowance, paid VL
Cons
no holiday pay and overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
Productive, enjoyable and near workplace.
Barista (Current Employee) –  Fort Bonifacio, Taguig CityMay 22, 2017
I know hard times happens at work especially peak hours and many complain from costumers but I learned how to make them happy from my service by giving a pleasant greet and smile at the same time.
Pros
Free meals, free uniform.
during work
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  AntipoloApril 23, 2017
when your shift are between peak hours or when people are crowding in at its highest, its either irritating or funny.. depends on your response. because of the many orders appearing
Pros
free lunches
Productive and fun workplace
Service Crew/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Pasay CityMarch 26, 2017
Mcdonald's philippines is a great company i've learned a lot from them this is one of my stepping stone to success. Their top priority are the customers satisfaction
Pros
Free Lunch
very productive
Service Crew (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuMarch 1, 2017
Very productive even if it is not peak hours, we use to clean and checking of stocks so we can be ready for another wave. McDonald's helps me boost my self-confidence is the most interesting part because I entertain customers not just their food orders but also concerns. I can say that the management is good because I can see that they are performing well with their jobs especially in targeting sales. In fact, last January 2017, our store has the highest sales in overall Cebu City. The hardest part of the job is how to get sales during lean hours. What I did was that I went out to sell products. I went to establishments near the store in order to hit the target. The workplace is very warm and friendly.
Pros
free meal and uniform
Cons
limited hours of duty since it is a partime job only
Fun workplace
2nd assistant (Current Employee) –  LagunaFebruary 20, 2017
Productive and fun workplace. I've learned how to manage a shift without supervision, control food cost, waste and cash while managing shift/ or areas.
Fun workplace
McDonald's Kalibo (Former Employee) –  Kalibo, AklanFebruary 10, 2017
All staffs are approachable; the workplace is fun that you'll no longer feel the tiring day. You will learn everything because the schedule changes almost every week that you will have to enjoy every stations.
Pros
free lunch, awards best crew of the month
Cons
part time rate only
fun workplace
Family Relations Manager/ Marketing (Current Employee) –  NagaFebruary 9, 2017
Pressure but enjoyable. My relationship with my co-workers are the best. They guide and help me grow in the business. I've been able to travel and go different places because of my job.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging but the culture there is great
Intern (Former Employee) –  MakatiJuly 17, 2016
The internship requires you to do a lot of work and it doesn't teach you much. The pay isn't that good either. However, you do get a sense of the office environment. All the co-workers are nice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines). Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

3.6Salary / Benefits

Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines) Reviews by Job Title

Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines) Reviews by Location