Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines)

Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines) Employee Reviews

Service Crew (Current Employee) –  colon osmeƱa Cebu CitySeptember 29, 2017
It can enhance my knowledge and skills because the organization is very good in standard. It can mold me more skills in there. And the quality of service, the speed of service is consistent, the standard and the working environment is good. It makes individual reliable and have initiative in working place and become a team leader in all kind of works.
Pros
free food
Cons
short hour
Lot of Educational Activities
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 23, 2017
It really became the foundation of my skills and articulateness it gives me something that I will treasure for my lifetime, it is a very good company a very well trained heads that will guide you to success
Salary / Benefits
A very fun workplace and a very productive one.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Bacoor, CaviteSeptember 20, 2017
Working in Mcdo is really fun. You can learn a lot and you can be very productive. The employees are really fun to be with and so approachable. And managers understand every situation of the crew especially most of the crew are working student. It's not just a working place they can be also your home and you can call them as your family.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Always expect overtimes and pressures
Customer-oriented workplace
Assistant Manager for Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Makati City, PhilippinesAugust 30, 2017
Provides satisfactory benefits and compensation package; no discrimination based on gender, religion, disability, etc; with opportunity for advancement; open-door policy - little bureaucracy; casual dress code; communication lines are very open; fair performance reviews for each employee annually; gives opportunities for travel and training
nice management
Crew (Current Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro, Misamis OrientalAugust 22, 2017
I am a crew in mcdonalds ororama. everyday i work atleast 5 to 7 hrs a day. I learned how to be a independent person. The hardest part is to do both work and study. The enjoyable part of my job earn money and help my family
Pros
free uniform, free food, if more than 8hrs you have double break and free
Fun place to work with
Service Crew (Current Employee) –  Malolos, BulacanAugust 17, 2017
Fun place to work with but the salary is a bit low. Sometimes, it depends to the management, the Restaurwnt Manager and Managers, how they treat their employees,in my case, there are some managers that are bias, and have their favorites
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long hours, Ot
Salary / Benefits
Productive, enjoyable and near workplace.
Barista (Current Employee) –  Fort Bonifacio, Taguig CityMay 22, 2017
I know hard times happens at work especially peak hours and many complain from costumers but I learned how to make them happy from my service by giving a pleasant greet and smile at the same time.
Pros
Free meals, free uniform.
during work
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  AntipoloApril 23, 2017
when your shift are between peak hours or when people are crowding in at its highest, its either irritating or funny.. depends on your response. because of the many orders appearing
Pros
free lunches
Productive and fun workplace
Service Crew/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Pasay CityMarch 26, 2017
Mcdonald's philippines is a great company i've learned a lot from them this is one of my stepping stone to success. Their top priority are the customers satisfaction
Pros
Free Lunch
very productive
Service Crew (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuMarch 1, 2017
Very productive even if it is not peak hours, we use to clean and checking of stocks so we can be ready for another wave. McDonald's helps me boost my self-confidence is the most interesting part because I entertain customers not just their food orders but also concerns. I can say that the management is good because I can see that they are performing well with their jobs especially in targeting sales. In fact, last January 2017, our store has the highest sales in overall Cebu City. The hardest part of the job is how to get sales during lean hours. What I did was that I went out to sell products. I went to establishments near the store in order to hit the target. The workplace is very warm and friendly.
Pros
free meal and uniform
Cons
limited hours of duty since it is a partime job only
Fun workplace
2nd assistant (Current Employee) –  LagunaFebruary 20, 2017
Productive and fun workplace. I've learned how to manage a shift without supervision, control food cost, waste and cash while managing shift/ or areas.
Fun workplace
McDonald's Kalibo (Former Employee) –  Kalibo, AklanFebruary 10, 2017
All staffs are approachable; the workplace is fun that you'll no longer feel the tiring day. You will learn everything because the schedule changes almost every week that you will have to enjoy every stations.
Pros
free lunch, awards best crew of the month
Cons
part time rate only
fun workplace
Family Relations Manager/ Marketing (Current Employee) –  NagaFebruary 9, 2017
Pressure but enjoyable. My relationship with my co-workers are the best. They guide and help me grow in the business. I've been able to travel and go different places because of my job.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging but the culture there is great
Intern (Former Employee) –  MakatiJuly 17, 2016
The internship requires you to do a lot of work and it doesn't teach you much. The pay isn't that good either. However, you do get a sense of the office environment. All the co-workers are nice.
Productive and fum workplace
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  BalayanJuly 13, 2016
As a service crew of Mcdonald's I learned how to be socially oriented. I learned how to be fast and accurate when it comes to cash handling. Hardest part of the job maybe was when the rush hour came or holidays when bulk of people are irritated already with lines that seems to be not moving. And the most enjoyable part is when you get to let them stay calm as they deliver their orders and of course, if some would give you good commendations inspite of the hardships youd been through.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace with friendly co-worker
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  San PedroJuly 12, 2016
Im a service crew/cashier for 1 year while studying in my college. i provide customer service by serving customer for there orders in a fast and accurate way.
Pros
free lunch and free food also free uniforms
Cons
4-8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines). Our community is ready to answer.

4.4

4.2
4.2

Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines) Reviews by Job Title

Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines) Reviews by Location