Emerson Employee Reviews

Helpful People
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 6, 2017
I learned alot regarding the operations and the workplace was really good. My superiors were all very approachable, they taught me everything that i need to learn in order to accomplish my tasks well.
Salary / Benefits
A great company to work in.
Sr. HCM Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesNovember 26, 2017
Emerson Manila Shared Services is one of the most competitive companies to work for in the Manila area. This company has a great culture and is really committed to delivering superior service to customers. Everyone I worked with, in our various locations, were amazing. The management also takes time to help the community especially the elderly people which I think is awesome.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and friendly work environment
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 30, 2017
To work with different people with different culture were fun. Good salary and appreciation to employees. Provide trainings to help you grow and they are giving other means to learn.
Experience
SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE INTERN (Current Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesOctober 11, 2017
For the last 450 hours of my internship, i gained so much work experience under EMERSON, Electric Asia located in the Philippines. They offered us tasks for interns that would really polish our learning as student who is still lacking of skills. They provided us jobs that's handled in the real IT industry.
Cons
8 Hours
Salary / Benefits
The job that first trusted me
APPLICATIONS ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 27, 2017
Emerson was the first to hire me among all the employers I have applied. They were the first one to trust me and really hone me to be an HVAC expert. There were service awards which valued employees loyalty to the company which I find very heartwarming.
Pros
workmates are awesome
Cons
Long hour commute to work, night shift
Easy to approach
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 22, 2017
Emerson had a good working place, they are neat and clean in their perspective working area. Making everyone is comfortable and happy in their own business.
Pros
Can eat food on the desk
Good management,
Student Trainee (Former Employee) –  Makati CitySeptember 18, 2017
Emerson supports work life balance culture
Emerson encourage personal growth
Emerson provides good training for employees growth
Emerson have a fair salary
Salary / Benefits
Productive and nice work environment but way too far from my place.
Consumer Support Specialist 1 (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 13, 2017
In terms of benefits for the employees, I must say, Emerson is quite good on it. However, with too much or job overloaded, sometimes you will think that you're not well compensated. But, regardless how much they pay me, that doesn't matter, since I love the job, what I'm doing and I gained peers that are very supportive and helpful. Also, I gained so much knowledge not just in one sort of field or task.

I must say the MAIN thing that I really struggled most is the travel time in going to work. I find it unhealthy anymore, litrerally, since I need to leave my place in Cavite for about 4hrs ahead of my shift so that I'll be in the office before the start of my shift. The travel going to work is very stressful. For the record, office location is in Quezon City.
Pros
Free eat out and great people (officemates-not just those under the same business units, but also people from different departments)
Cons
No grace period given for those running late, specially those who live so far from the office's location.
Productive work environment.
Human Resource Operations Manger (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 1, 2017
Work environment is challenging but there is a feeling of achievement. Peers are always ready to help you and are very collaborative. Diversity in the workplace is also encouraged.
Pros
Diversity in the work place
Cons
Schedule is mostly in mid-shift to night shift
Consider It Solved
Software Test Manager (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesAugust 23, 2017
Being an employee of Emerson was quite an experience. I've learned a lot about different cultures since the company serves a number of clients all around the world. As a Software Test Manager, I was given an opportunity to handle a group of software testers and provide them the tools and training they need to progress their career. I also learned how to manage resources for large projects and provide project status to upper management. Another responsibility I had was to make sure that the people under me gets evaluated for their annual performance, and make sure that the budget allotted to my team is adequate. I had done a number of training classes about Emerson's products and about skills/competencies development.
Salary / Benefits
A good company which provides continuous learning
Senior Materials Planner (Current Employee) –  Metro ManilaJuly 3, 2017
Emerson is a good company for me, it provides work life balance and continuous learning for each employee. It also provides opportunities to widen knowledge of each employee by providing trainings to their employees. The management provides good benefits and workplace.

The hardest part of the Job, is probably when changes arise. But since the company is very supportive with regards to changes, the employees where able to adapt with the changes.

The most enjoyable is that we are able collaborate and explore through continuous improvement.
Pros
benefits and othe allowances are non-taxable
Cons
graveyard shift
Great working environment
Procurement Analyst, Emerson Climate Technologies (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 29, 2017
salary and benefits are great. they value their employees. work life balance is present. lots of opportunities for career advancement. colleagues are easy to work with
Cons
shifting schedule - mostly nights
Preferable working environment
On the Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 27, 2017
The environment in this company is very formal which makes an employee comfortable for his/her work. Training and seminars in this company are useful for the job of the employee.
Pros
Nice Environment
Cons
No team buildings
Think Customer
Sr. Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Makati, PhilippinesJune 26, 2017
Emerson is a highly motivated company when it comes to customer satisfaction. They always train their employees to gain a satisfactory customer service outputs.
Amazing colleagues
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE, SPECIALIST 2 (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesJune 14, 2017
Belongs to an amazing team,

The only problem is the job security.

This is one of the nice company I worked with.

I enjoyed the team buildings and the company's fish activities.
Excellent Work-Life Balance
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 14, 2017
Emerson provided me what it looks like to work in a multinational company. More than the services and products that we offer, I learned how to engage in different foreign cultures. They are a company that cares for people and has good work-life balance.
Pros
Excellent Work-Life Balance
Cons
Unclear Career Path
Friendly workplace
MSSQL / Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongMay 26, 2017
Friendly workplace
Well diverse employee
Very active in foundation
Very generous annual salary increase
Provides tranportation allowance if you are on night shift
Pros
Friendly workplace and diverse culture
Cons
No clear career path
Salary / Benefits
Great experience working with Emerson.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityMay 19, 2017
The culture that they built was great for any employee, they have promoted a work life balance.

The job is acceptable and they have equipped their employees with the right training and knowledge.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Benefits can still be improved
Salary / Benefits
Productive, fun and many values learned
Intern (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 11, 2017
Since I am an intern its good, my schedule is Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm work shift. The employees and supervisors are friendly, work-driven and easily to be with.
Fun to work at
SENIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER I (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesMay 11, 2017
Fun to work at. Good environment with good people. Provides a good work-life balance. They provide good training for employees, in house and out of the country, They take care of people generally.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emerson. Our community is ready to answer.