Cypress Semiconductor Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Safe and clean area to work with
Matreial Handler (Former Employee) –  General Trias, 04ADecember 25, 2015
The company gives many benifits,but in the past few years,the company conduct a redundancy to their employee.But overall,they are a dependale company.
Pros
Nice benifits
Cons
stressful job
Very Competitive Benefits
Payroll Processor (Former Employee) –  Taguig, P00December 2, 2015
Competitive work place that contains best employee to work with.
Allows the employee to know more about the environment and career advancement.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Overall, this company gives me a lot of unforgettable experience and I enjoyed working here.
Businesss Process Analyst Staff (Current Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesAugust 5, 2015
The best company ever in terms of benefits and experience. You'll not feel you're about to give up because of your peers. The environment is so light though there's a lot of pressure from management. But because you love your work and the people you are working with, your daily routine will always have a vision of moving forward. The best part I've experienced to go to different places in ASIA, Europe and USA, and get to know several people, learned their culture, got to know different processes and enjoy working with them. Handling people is one of the challenges I've encountered but also a lot of fun because you'll also learn from each of them.